Thighs

What it takes

Upon arriving at the sharehouse, Youngji was shocked to find out that she was the last member to arrive as the rest did not have any schedule beforehand. Being a rookie that she is, Youngji can't help but feel apologetic as they were not able to formally introduce themselves because they were waiting for her. She apologised a dozen times and all of the cast members just shrugged it off as they know how hectic the schedule of an idol is like. 

Youngji // Nana

Oh, Unnie, Annyeonghasaeyo chonen KARAae Maknae Heo YoungJi imnida. Jal butakderimnida ( Hello unnie, I am KARA's youngest member Heo YoungJi. Please take care of me) 

Ah kerae. I've heard a lot about you from Hara. She has been telling me how you're a great addition to the group ; making them feel youthful all over again 

Aniyaeyo unnie, KARA unniederi hangsang yebbeo-seo (That's not true unnie, KARA unnies is always pretty) and they have such radiant skin. It's not me who made them feel youthful. 

Araseo (alright) think however you want. Change into comfortable clothes and we will gather downstairs once Jackson arrives. 

Jackson? I thought everyone was here? 

Ani, he left for a schedule after putting his luggage here

Ahhh okay, I'll join you later unnie.

 

Hearing that they were still waiting for Jackson made Youngji felt 10 times better. At least she knows that she wasn't the sole reason why they have yet to formally introduce themselves.

Among all the roommate cast, Youngji looked forward to meeting Jackson the most. She has seen him perform and also saw him guesting on variety shows a couple of times. The fact that they are of the same age made Youngji even more excited as she has longed to have a same-aged friend in the music industry. With a heart full of anticipation, she made her way downstairs after changing into an oversized pullover and shorts. 

A few minutes after Youngji went down to where the roommates were gathering, the noisy sound of the doorbell can be heard. Youngji thought to herself  

"Ah, that must be Jackson." 

Upon Jackson's arrival after his schedule, Seho stood up and gave a welcome speech. He decided that we should introduce ourselves according to age ; oldest to the youngest. After almost all the introduction were made, it was only Jackson and Youngji who have yet to do so. The roommate asked both the maknaes for their birth date and it turns out Jackson was half a year older than Youngji hence he had to do it first. 

Since Youngji was not around when Jackson first introduced his trademark 360 degree flip, he decided to greet Youngji with a flip. Youngji was amazed by how he was able to do it and was left agape. Seeing as how she looked amused as well as fascinated, it boosted Jackson's confidence and made him do the flip once more. It turns out that Jackson used to be a national representative for fencing back in Hong Kong. As everyone was curious about Jackson's fencing skills, he showed them a little footwork. Everyone was impressed with how fast his reaction was and also the agility he had.

The moment Youngji dread the most has finally arrived. She was covered in cold sweat but she still had on the cheerful smile of hers. Youngji began introducing herself and also mentioned that she loves all kinds of sports. She was also an inline skater athlete back in the days. Upon hearing that, Joon oppa commented on how healthy looking Youngji's thighs were which caused an uproar of laughter. They were fascinated by how Joon oppa always says whatever that is on his mind. Upon hearing them talk about her healthy thighs, Youngji couldn't help but turn crimson red. What made her felt worse was that she could feel a pair of eyes staring intently at her. No actually, more towards her thighs. That pair of eyes wouldn't blink and the expression made by the person was something Youngji couldn't read. It was a mixture of admiration and also curiosity. 

After all the formalities were done and it was time to head to bed, Youngji still couldn't forget the look on that person's face and the way he was staring.

"Just what exactly was Wang Jackson thinking?"Youngji mumbled to herself as she laid down on her bed. 

 

Just one level down, was a man laying down on his bed preparing to sleep but he was still thinking of how a really pretty girl turned crimson red every time she was embarrassed. He won't deny that he felt an attraction the moment she greeted him.He could feel his heart palpating. What piqued his interest was the fact that she plays almost every sports and she has a really healthy looking thighs just like how he imagines his ideal girl to be like. Sadly, she's not tanned. In fact, her skin was as white as snow. Jackson slapped himself hard to stop himself from thinking too much about her. He shouldn't have any weird feelings for someone who is supposed to be his new family member.