[Special] Vixx Ravi - cleaning together sounds fun.

KPOP one Shots

Since its Sunday and you don't have anything to do you remembered that your boyfriend Ravi had to clean the dorm by himself so you decided to help him. You wore a cute outfit then made ur way to the dorm.

Ravi's POV

" aishhh where is she?? I swear if she doesn't come I'll kill that little punk" as soon as Ravi said that the door bell rang , he rushed to the door and opened it to see a beautiful cute girl .. " stop staring will u ? I know Im pretty" you joked 

Ravi snapped from his thought then he poked your forehead " A~~! You're late" you scoffed and said " only 5 minutes oppa!! 5 minutes" "yes its so long!" You laughed at his silliness then he pulled to u into the house. 

He kissed your cheek then said " so good morning!! We"re having a long day together! Kya! I'll buy you ice cream afterwards and we'll play many games" 

You clapped and jumped " oh really?? Promise?" " yes!! Now let's starts cleaning this mess" 

None's pov 

You both started cleaning the house and after about 45 minutes u were almost finished. While you were washing the dishes Ravi sneaked behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist with his head on your shoulder. U got startled by his action then u snapped " yahh !! Oppa u scared me! Now get away from! Me!" " why ? Can't I hug my girlfriend?!! =_=" "oppa how can I wash the dishes and youre hugging me like a koala?" " alright alright I'll let u but with one condition " you rolled your eyes knowing what he'll ask so u said " No" " oh come on !! Just one kiss!" "No. Afterwards." "But I want it now!"  " oppa no!" " aishh" 

Ravi pulled away from you then he got a plan, he grabbed your phone and pretended like someone called " yoboseoyo? Oh ___-ya?? Yes ill handle her the phone!" Once you heard you name you turned to Ravi confused mouthing him " who?" " your dad is on the phone! Come and talk to him " he said smirking , your rushed to your boyfriend to take the phone but he led his hand on top so you can't reach " oppa give me the phone"! U whined while trying to reach his hand but he ignored u and said  " not until u give me a kiss or u dad won't be happy that u didn't answer him" you glared at him and refused , he stared at yyou before saying " if that so .. Okay then .. Yoboseyo ? Mr.____ ? Your daughter didn't want to ans..." Before he could finish his sentence you pulled him into a kiss then took the phone . Ravi now is satisfied !! " appa! Yoboseyo??? Hello?!!" Then when you looked at the phone you found out that Ravi lied to you just to take a kiss , u became angry and turned around to find him dancing and grinning like an idiot " YAAHHH!!! Oppa!!! You're dead meat!!" U kicked his left leg which it made him growl from pain then headed back  To the kitchen " YAHH ___-!! Aishh that punk!!" After about 3 seconds he remembered the kiss and started grinning again " I'm genius.. Hihihi"

Ravi followed you and kept trying to catch your attention but u ignored him , " yahh!! Don't ignore your boyfriend!! Aishh" after about 15 minutes u finished cleaning the kitchen and when u turned around u found Ravi sleeping peacefully on the couch " he must've been tired from cleaning.." U whispered smiling. Soon you approached him and stared at his cute face , u traced your fingers sweetly on his face down to his lips. Ravi was holding his smile then suddenly he grabbed your hand and your eyes widened " you... A..a..awake??" "Yes and you're In a BIIIIG problem for touching me without my permission" you scuffed then u answered him " pfshtt.. Oh yeah ?? What're u gonna do?? Oppa u know that I can beat up kkkk" Ravi smirked then he said " are u sure ?? " seeing his smirk made u gulp , no u weren't sure xD.

Suddenly Ravi pulled to the couch and now he was on top of you, both of his knees blocking your legs , he stared into your eyes then crashed his lips into yours, it was a long sweert passionate kiss then he started showering with kisses on ur face, ur cheeks, ur forehead , ur nose , your eyes , then he got back to your lips again, and kissed u again and again , down to your neck. Then u both pulled away asking for breath. He laughed at your blushing red tomato face then said " this is what you get for threatening to beat me up" u whined and said " oh shut up" and again he pulled for another kiss.