Jhope - I love you

KPOP one Shots

Your POV: 

While u were having fun with the members of BTS suga gave a courage look to confess to your best friend Hoseok about your feelings.. It's been 2 months since you were friends and all of BTS knows that you love each others without knowing thast so its time for u to do it.. U confessed to Hoseok blankly but he didn't bother to believe  u since he's insecure about his looks and he thinks that none would be his gf.

" ___-ya stop being childish I'm not in the mood to joke around"

" but I'm not joking" u said frowning

" yeah right... Who even said that I'll accept your feelings even if ure not joking... " before Hoseok realizes what he said u kick his left leg and say while holding ur tears.. " I love you hoseok but youre such a jerk" with that u leave the dorm running,and for ur bad luck it was raining and u forgot ur coat and phone there. U reached ur home soaking wet and didn't even bother to change ur clothes since ur mom and dad aren't home they won't scold u,  you just closed your room's door and slid into it crying about 2 hours until u lost consciousness.

None's POV

Suga grabbed Hoseok from the collar and said " u stupid!! messed it up! She really loves u !!! If u love her why didn't u just do what u had to do ?" 

Hoseok's eyes blinked then he asked " she does ?"

Jin scoffed then he said " you thought its a prank made by us , didn't u ? Stupid!!!" 

Jungkook listened to their conversation then when he looked to his left he found your coat and phone " HYUNGGG!!!! ITS RAINING OUTSIDE!! ____ forgot her coat and phone here !!!! " 

Hoseok's eyes widened , he didn't know what to do..he stayed blank until suga pushed him " dude! What r u waiting for ? GO !!" 

Hoseok ran to your house and grabbed the keys who r usually under the pot then once he stepped into your house he called : HELLO?? Anyone here ?? _____-ya!!" He went to your room and found the door knob locked. He panicked then he started calling your name out loud " _____-ya!!! ____-ya!! Jagiyaaa!!! I'm sorry !!! Please open up !!! I love you tooo !!! I'm so sorry I'm really a jerk" after 3 minutes he had enough so he backed away then he kicked the door with all his force.

Once the door opened hoseok's eyes traveled your whole wet body who is laying consciously on the floor, his heart started beating so fast as he ran to you , once he touched u he panicked even more . you had a high fever that could boil an egg. He screamed your name million times and slapped your cheek slightly.. Still no response.

Hoseok started crying then he said " jagiya... Please... I'm sorry.. Wake up...!!! I love you sooo muchhh!! Please!!"

He picked u up bridal style and put you on bed , he took off your clothes then made u wear his oversized shirt that was weared by him a minute ago then he went to the toilet and came back with a wet towel and everything he needed to make u feel better and low ur high fever.

Hoseok stayed up all night and took care of you.

On midnight u felt cold so u kept shivering and u mumbled "cold.." Hoseok was still out of energy for being cold too since he stayed half and gave u his oversized shirt, he covered u with the blankets but still u kept shivering.. He bite his lips then thought " what should I do??" Without any hesitation he laid on the bed and pulled u into his warm chest. It really worked since u both felt the warmth. Hoseok started getting tired so he drifted to sleep before he kisses ur forehead.

NEXT DAY: 

you woke up having a headache, but that didn't keep u away from reality realizing that you're sleeping next to someone. Ur heart started beating so fast until u realized that it was none else except for Hoseok, u smiled slightly at his sleeping face then you remembered what happened  yesterday.  Being the stupid girll u pulled away from him until u found yourself on the floor " Ouch!!! My !" 

Hearing the Bang Hoseok woke up and all he can see is you laying on the floor and whining, he started laughing so hard! Then he glared at you while thinking of yesterday and said " that's what you get!! For scaring the hell out of me yesterday !! And make so worried about u!!" 

"Don't blame me!!! You're the one who hurt me !! Wait!!! Why r u shirtless!!!!! Wear your shirt will u ?"

Hoseok smirked then said " are u sure?" 

You Blushed so hard then answered " of course I am !! Where is it I'll give it to you! U must have left on the floor" you started looking under the bed not noticing that you're actually wearing it.

Hoseok laughed then said" you stupid.. You're wearing it" "huuh??" "You're wearing my shirt don't u remember what happened yesterday ?" 

U stayed silent until all the scenes came to your mind in one second.. Once u remembered everything u started blushing so hard from embarrassment.. Hoseok laughed at your reaction them said " now u remember why ure wearing it ?" Soon u felt angry and covered ur body in a protective way " YAHH!! How could u touch me and take my clothes offf ?!! You're such a ert !! Get away from me !!!" 

Hoseok glared at her then said " first your clothes were soaking wet , second I'm not a ert ! Im Your boyfriend can't I touch u ? Third if that so!! Then give me my shirt back! Right NOW!" He got up from the bed and took his way to you , u was still on the ground... U e looked up to him then u started crawling like a baby running away from him : NOOOOOOOO!! Ure a ert!!" U kept crawling while JHOPE behind u crossing his arms and shooking his head. He held u up and put u on bed with him then he said " fine keep it! I'm really sleepy so let's get more sleep and we'll deal about the shirt afterwards" " no. I don't sleep with erts."

Hoseok glared at u then he said " say it again and the shirt will be mine agakm " " okay okay I'm sorry" 

He hugged u and layed on the bed while your head is on his chest " that's my jaggiya" 

"So now I'm ur jaggiya?" " no, you're my wife' " In your dreams!" " talking about dreams.. Let's sleep" " I love you" he nodded his head and answered you before drifting to sleep " I love you more"