Baekhyun- a little girlfriend that shines my world

KPOP one Shots

Your POV 

I finished school today and I'm so happy that I'll get home and sleep peacefully before beakhyun oppa Calls me and annoy me! aish!! Im really happy that I have such a boyfriend like him but hes annoying T-T I love him tho!.

While I was walking and thinking about him someone jumped behind me and scared the hell out of me. I didn't move thinking about how I would die .... But the guy wraped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder! I could've known whos this by his stupid action... "Baby missed me?" Oppa said with a grin on his face. 

No response.. 1 sec... 2...3... Tilll.

Baekhyun's POV

I wrapped my arms around my bae and asked if she missed me , she didn't respond .. I know that I scared her and I think I should get ready to cover my ears. I slid my arms slowly off her.. Then she turned around with a glare in her eyes.. I swear god she was the cutest when she's angry , I chuckled slightly holding Myself on laughing until she burst out saying : YAAAAAAHHHHH!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!! AISHH!! OMO!! MY HEART!!!! YOURE SO ANNOYING!!! WHY R U HERE OPPA?!!"

I stared at her then said " ouch.. Well? That hurt.. But can't I miss my jaggiya ?!!! Noona!" I tried not to laugh on her reaction when I said noona.. I know she hates it and she's younger but who doesn't want to tease his little bae!

Your POV

I swear that baek wants his death today when he called me a noona I stepped in front of him and pointed at him " YAAAH!!!! YOU!!!! Don't u ever dare to call me noona again!!! I'm 4 years younger than you !!! I don't like dating an ahjumma" 

None"s POV

Baekhyun's chuckles turned into a glare when she said these words and kept pointing at him, he stayed silent then he slightly pushed her forehead with his index " A~~! Respect older people! I think I should make u a lesson called "manners"!" She scoffed "manners? Oppa! U called me a noona! And I can't even deal with u !! I want to sleep oppa! And let me go home already!! My schoolbag is heavy!" She whined and her cute face warmed baek's heart! He knew that she's really tired cuz whenever she is she acts like a baby , he shook his head chuckling at her silliness then he quickly snatched her schoolbag " yahh! Oppa give it back" "no. Let me hold it for you! You're just a baby to grab a whole... Holy sh*t!!! Okay.. This is really a heavy one. Bae! What're u putting in it!?"

You glared at him then said " oppa its all your fault! Remember last time when u made me skip my classes ?? My books stayed with my bestie bcz u didnt want me to bring them and u held my schoolbag to put in it gifts!! Pabbo-yaaaa! Now I'm stuck with double of heaviness since I added these books to today's ones" 

Baekhyun looked at you with an apologizing look then he grabbed ur bag on his shoulder and held ur hand with his left hand and said calmly " let's go home , you're tired"

Your POV

The way oppa held my hand and held my bag on the other side melt my heart... I honestly never thought that I'll date someone who's older than me with 4 years.. With this case AGE ISNT IMPORTANT as long as we love each others but it depends , people can date and between them 12 yrs. No longer difference. Max 12 XD.. I looked at our hands and baek's hands were bigger than mine but they fit each other firmly then I looked up at him and saw the expression on his face that changed from Annoying and teasing to a calm and serious face. I stopped my tracks and stared at him. He looked at me then kept walking dragging me with him but I tried more forcefully to stop so he turned to me and asked " what's wrong with u ?"

Baekhyun's POV

While I was thinking about my girlfriend she stopped her tracks, I looked at her confused then I wanted to walk, I didn't want her to scold me or make fun of me right now cuz I'm feeling sorry. She stopped her tracks again which it made me annoyed, I turned around to her and asked " whats wrong with you ?" She stared at me then replied " no oppa what's wrong with you ? " I sighed not wanting to answer then I kept walking dragging her with me, she kept yelling and asking me " oppa!! Tell me what's wrong !! Did I make u mad!?? Is it because I called u ahjumma? Or bcz I called u pabbo-ya ?? Oppa I didn't mean ! Yahhh!! Oppa !! Are u okay ?? OPPAAA!!' Then a question caught my attention giving me the rage to answer her " oppa.. Are u angry because ure dating a childish girl instead of having fun with a fancy women ?" She looked kinda sad in her tone but my thoughts weren't like this... I turned and stared in her eyes before snapping truthfully " ah.. Listen ___-ah , you're the way better than million girls in the world! I'm actually happy to date an innocent girl who can make me smile everyday by her overload cuteness , but... I'm angry at myself.. For not being your dream boyfriend but instead making u suffer.. The most beautiful thing in the world is when a guy has a little girl besides him to make feel greatful for having her and who makes him having the guts for wanting to protect her and hold her safe in his arms.. But I'm not doing this.. I just annoy u .. And today if I didn't come ur back could've hurt for holding such a heavy bag bcz of me... I'm sorry jaggiya..." 

None"s POV

Once baekhyun finished his last words he looked down disappointed for letting you down but u smiled and hugged him tightly "oppa.. Didn't I tell u that i always feel safe and protected whenever u come and hold me ? Didn't I tell u when I'm tired seeing u makes me happy even tho ure annoying ? Oppa! Ure stupid! Don't u ever say these words again! I love you oppa!you're so special " 

Baekhyun flushed red when he saw you trying to kiss him on his cheek so he bended down so u can reach him " hey baby girl! I'm not that tall!" "Oppa I know , I just wanted to give u a full one hihi" she laughed happily and baek died under her eyesmile, its just so beautiful. " what r u staring at oppa? Let's go home! I want to make u a hot chocolate that I learned yesterday " baekhyun laughed then said " are u sure its a hot chocolate this time ? Cuz regarding on the last time u gave me a mixed tomato and paper juice thinking its strawberry " 

"Yahhh oppa!!" U whined ! He took her hand again then he said " alright alright let's go i want to greet ur mommy"