Love Luck: Final Level! A Kiss With Memories

Love Luck Level 3!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He let me go after that and I stared at him. He scanned me from head to toe and then let out a relieved sigh.

"Ahhh, thank god you're fine."  he said slapping a palm to his forehead and covering his eyes as if trying to lose all the stress he'd been feeling for a long time.

"Creepy~. Why did you do that for?" I asked with my eyebrows creased a little teasingly. Inside my head though, I was pratically screaming 'When in the world did I become so close with a person I just met!?'

He peeped from the gap in his hands and finally removed those hands.

He blushed for a while and awkwardly fiddled with his fingers.

I punched him lightly on the shoulder.

"Oh, you are so cute when you do that."

. . .

"Umm.. no ... i meant ..th-that... PILLOW! YES, THAT PILLOW IS SO CUTE!" I said with my fingers trying pointing at the pillow I was sleeping on earlier, and trying to dismiss his surprised face.

Guess what?

He laughed.

I pouted.

"Well, yeah fine, you are cute and stop laughing."

"Haha trying to act like tsudere aren't chu my dear?" he said something for the first time that didn't have stress compressed in the voice, it was like I heard that voice so many times and how I loved it... Gah! What am I thinking!?

I looked at him a little suprised but he just nudged me on the shoulder.

"Believe me I would never..." this time his eyes went serious but it was as if he had so many things to say to me that he just didn't know what to pick right now, but that's just when it happened again.

The door burst open and I felt like oh-gosh-how-many-times-did-I-see-this-scene-again-and-how-many-times-do-I-have to-be-worried-about-him?

Baekhyun. Same worried face.

Sehun glared at him. But he was only looking at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked a little bit too loud as he was gasping at the same moment.

"Y-yes-" I was cut off by Sehun who covered my mouth with his palm suddenly.

"What the heck do you think you were doing, leaving girl alone in a classroom when in fact she'd just fainted!!?"

Beakhyun turned to glare at him.

"None of your business" He said shortly but menacingly.

"Oh yeah "none of my business" when the girl I loved for so many years just gets left alone in a room defenceless with no one to look after her!"

Beakhyun eyes widened but he realized that it might get messy if he were to pursue further so he just said, "Look, I didn't know what happened, someone called me immediately after it did so I had no time to see."

He adverted his eyes to the ground. "Please forgive me Hye Mi for leaving you alone like that."

"Eh?" I had just realized that it was me the two boys were talking about.

"Oh, of course, never mind!" I said grinning brightly. And that was honest 'cause I really didn't care and it was my fault for fainting in the first place.

Sehun clenched his fist.

"Oi, why are you always like that Hye Mi?" He sorta glared at me, "You know that you-yo-"

"You what Sehun?" I smiled.

"Arrgh nothing." He Beakhyun.

"Do you anything more to say?"

Beakhyun's eyebrows creased, "What do you mean?"

I noticed the atmosphere was going a little bit tensed so the next I did was get up from the bed without warning.

But, oh that was such a wrong thing to do.

You see, my legs by now were pretty weak and yeah they couldn't support me up.

I stumbled on Sehun, Beakhyun rushed in but Sehun grabbed me by my arms and carefully put me down again.

Both of them breathed together, "Whew."

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?!?" Was the scream they did in unision.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter