Love Luck: Level 2!

Love Luck Level 3!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmmm??" I opened my eyes only to see a blurry vision of some unknown surroundings. It looked mostly pale and white and I also felt as though I was lying down on something.

"Ahh...you are alright..." A voice said in almost a dreamy like way, but it managed to stir me up. I looked around, a tad bit unconsious but I still couldn't make out where the hell I was. The nurse's office maybe?  But wait, why?

That's when everything came flooding in. I flushed a deep magenda while still awkwardly staring at the ceiling. I didn't move at all, I felt so tired. But seriously why?! All because some boys confessed and I don't know how to reply to them? But come on, they are just...friends...right?

Arrgghhh!!! I mentally screamed 3 times and finally calmed down.

I squezeed my eyes shut and opened them again. This time my vision was more clearer. I twisted my head around a little. I heard faint breathing from that direction and assumed that if there was a person there then it would be his voice that I heard a while ago.

But the person I least expected was there, making my eyes go like this:  O.O and man I ain't kidding.

It was Sehun.

Yep, him with his cute silver hair. Whoa, did I just say cute?! Oh damn what's happening to me!?

I composed myself and lifted up. Sehun was resting at the foot of my bed and mumbling something.

That's when it hit me. You see, I had this weird thing of figuring out how every situation thrown at me happened. And this time I came up with another weird theory that everything was a drama.

That kind of cli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter