Love Luck: Level 1!

Love Luck Level 3!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Hye Mi / I   as  You !

My alarm rang so loud that it would've burst my eardrums. Not to my surprise I found myself jumping out of bed and starting to run about; looking into the mirror, checking out my closet, looking into the mirror again and eventually ending up doing nothing. Today may be really important but it was a pain too.

'Ok, calm down, Han Hye Mi, calm down, take a deep breath, you don't wanna ruin your first day at this school.' I told myself.

Truth was; I was away from this high school for three months and haven't been there at all from the start so, yeah you can call me a transfer student.

I checked out my new uniform; it was awesome!

'Alright!" l quickly wolfed down my breakfast in the kitchen and when I was all set, started towards school.

High school's gonna be great, I hope. My middle school sorta and there was always that frown in my face whenever someone mentioned it so better not think about it, although...

There was something that I liked about it - a guy - Baekhyun. He was really nice; always helping me out with that adorable smile of his that it would totally hurt to forget him.

-------

My mind snapped to reality when I reached the school grounds. God, it looked so big.

Soon, something else had caught my attention though: A few muffled groans from my left.

I turned to look: There was a dark corner in there and four guys lay sprawled across the floor, one looming over them. And that guy looked pretty tall and handsome to me but the dark aura and expression he was giving off ruined it.

Something about that scene seemed nostalgic to me until I remembered when I looked at the other four: bullies...

I quickly turned away mostly because I didn't want to get involved or remember anything from middle school. I didn't even know where I was going and of course stupidly enough; bumped into someone.

Two warm hands touched my shoulders and with a voice that sounded all too familiar he asked:

"Are you alright?"

I looked up not daring to believe it but sure enough there he was: Baekhyun with his infamous worried look, it changed when he saw me; it turned into surprise then a big smile.

"B-b-Baekhyun," I stammered, still unable to believe it, "You're in this school too?"

He nodded and then to my shock; hugged me tight but quickly let go. I could notice a faint pink tainting his cheeks.

"l- I can't believe it! l'm so, so, so happy!" I cried, trying ignore the fact that he'd just hugged me but blushing a little. We were friends anyway, right?

"Me too!" Baekhyun seemed to have regained his composure, "Oh, by the way, you look great in that," he added with a flashy smile and wink.

"Ehhh, what do you mean??" I knew I was becoming really hot in the face.

"Haha, you're the same as ever," Baekhyun said patting my head, I shoved it aside quickly though.

And after a little chit-chat and returning to our old selves, Baekhyun sighed, looking at the direction I was trying to run away from; all of them were still there even the "handsome" one.

"He just can't stop, can he?" He started to walk towards it but I instinctively stopped him. I didn't know what was wrong with me but my hand suddenly shot out to grab his shirt and tug at it like a whimpering mouse and somehow he understood as his face softened.

"Alright, you hold on to me then." He said with a concerned face.

I nodded and followe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter