Chapter 3

Crazy Love

 

“Yah! Hana! You don’t have to do that!” Aram fastened her steps. She was trying to chase Hana who made her ways to Changmin’s class.

 

“Oh, don’t stop me Aram! I must teach him a lesson!” Hana said without stop or even slow down her steps. “He thinks who is he? Throwing ball on girl’s face and he even didn’t feel sorry even just a bit?!”

 

“Hana…I’m fine. It’s really nothing!” Aram finally managed to chase Hana.

 

Suddenly Hana stopped. She turned to Aram and gave her a glare. “Nothing?! It’s nothing?! Look at your shirt! You were bleeding!” Hana pointed to the dried blood on Aram’s shirt.

 

Aram shook her head. “I was bleeding. You see. I’m okay now.”

 

“And please, don’t look for problems with him. He’s the principal’s only son, for God’s sake!” Aram talked again before Hana could say anything.

 

Hana sighed hardly. She looked at Aram sharply. “Yah! Aram! Please! You’ve been a--I’m sorry, but it’s fact--coward for all of your life. That will make that b*stard thinks that he can do everything to you!”

 

Hana continued her steps to Changmin’s class. And once again, Aram chased her.

 

“Hana…please…” Aram pleaded, but it was not useful because Hana already stormed in to Changmin’s class.

 

“Where’s Shim Changmin?!” Hana yelled.

 

Everyone in that class looked at her weirdly, except two guys. The first guy, who sat near the window, was reading his book seriously, while the second guy, who sat next to him, was sleeping soundly.

 

Hana’s eyes traveled the whole class. Until finally her eyes caught Shim Changmin’s presence. She walked to the first guy with Aram followed behind her.

 

BRAK!

 

She slammed the table in front of the first guy hardly. That guy took a glance at her, before he went back to his book.

 

“Yah! Shim Changmin!”

 

That guy looked up and stared at Hana. He gave her a weird look, which made Hana’s blood boiled.

 

“Shim Changmin! How dare did you throw basketball on the girl’s face?!” Hana shouted. Her face was red because of anger. Hana ignored Aram who kept tugging on her shirt and whispering something to her. “Do you think because you’re the principal’s son, you can do everything you want?! Hell, no!”

 

“Hana…hana-ah…” Aram whispered.

 

“Wait a minute, Aram-ah…don’t worry, I will teach this guy a lesson!” Hana whispered back. But Aram kept tugging her shirt.

 

“Changmin-ssi” Hana yelled again. “You see my friend! She was bleeding! And that’s because of you!”

 

“I don’t understand what you’re talking about. And you’re disturbing me,” that guy said plainly. He didn’t even take a look at Hana, which made Hana became angrier.

 

“You’re acting innocent, huh? But no, I won’t buy your lie! Now, you must apologize to my—”

 

Hana immediately stopped when she caught what Aram had been whispering to her: “He’s not the culprit.

 

Hana turned to Aram with confuse on her face. “What do you mean? Didn’t you say that the person who threw the basketball on your face was Shim Changmin?” she asked in a very low tune, but unfortunately the guy still could hear her.

 

That guy closed his book and stared at the two girls. “You see? She even said that I wasn’t the culprit,” he smirked.

 

“Yah…Aram! What do you mean by saying that?” Hana questioned Aram impatiently.

 

“B-but…” Aram herself didn’t know how she should explain it. Something seemed not right now.

 

Hana tapped her fingers on the desk, feeling impatient with Aram’s answer.

 

“But…this person is Kim Jaejoong, isn’t he?” Aram asked innocently.

 

Out of the blue, the whole of the class—except Hana who had her jaw dropped now, the first guy whose face was still emotionless, and the second guy who was still sleeping peacefully—laughed their head off. Aram looked at them confusedly. She stared at Hana, asking for explanation.

 

“He’s Kim Jaejoong?! Are you nuts?!” a girl with brown hair shouted.

 

The class kept laughing and mocking at Aram, until they heard a voice asked them.

 

“What’s with me?”

 

Everyone turned to the owner of the voice—the second guy who finally woke up from his sleep.

 

Aram’s eyes widened as she nudged Hana and said, “That’s him…he was the culprit…he’s Shim Changmin, isn’t he?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not edited

I'm sorry if you find grammar or spelling mistake...

Hope you enjoy the story!

Drop me comments!=)