Chapter 1

Crazy Love

 

Han Aram made her way into the principal office with many questions in her head. She didn’t do something wrong, did she? Why did the principal expect to meet her? Was she going to be expelled? No…Aram quickly shook that bad thought away.

 

Aram stopped right in front of the principal office. She took a really deep breath before she knocked the door.

 

“Come in,” Aram heard the principal’s voice from inside.

 

Turning the knob, Aram slowly entered the office. Inside, she saw the principal, Mr. Shim was sitting on the chair. He was reading the files in front of him seriously.

 

“Good morning, Mr. Shim,” Aram greeted politely.

 

Mr. Shim looked up. “Oh, Miss Han. Finally you’re here. Please take a seat.”

 

Aram hesitantly sat on the chair in front of Mr. Shim’s work table. This was the first time she entered principal office. Aram was sure she had always been away from problems all of this time, but why was she called into the principal office now?

 

“Miss Han, I’ve heard about your achievement from teachers. You’ve always been on top ever since you entered this school, and you never made a trouble.” Mr. Shim started.

 

“Thank you, Mr. Shim,” Aram said, felt a little relieved.

 

“Miss Han, do you know Kim Jaejoong?” Mr. Shim asked.

 

Aram raised her eyebrow. “Kim…Jaejoong?”

 

Kim Jaejoong? That school kingka? Aram thought. Well, she never saw him, but she ever heard about him. That Kim Jaejoong had never passed the week without making trouble. He was a real troublemaker and of course the type whom Aram decided to stay away from.

 

“Well, not many know that Kim Jaejoong is actually my nephew,” Mr. Shim told.

 

Aram looked at Mr. Shim unbelievingly, but she quickly changed her expression. Kim Jaejoong? The nephew of the principal? Was it even possible? That troublemaker, Kim Jaejoong, was the nephew of principal, and did it mean that Kim Jaejoong was Shim Changmin’s cousin? Shim Changmin, the only son of the principal, the top student, the smartest and the most intelligent student in this high school? Impossible!

 

Well, it was too biased. Aram herself even never saw that Shim Changmin. But she always heard about him: about his smartness, his coldness, and his handsomeness. The fact that Jaejoong was Changmin’s cousin was just too unbelievable.

 

Mr. Shim leant his back on the chair. He sighed. And then he straightened his body again, before he sighed for the second time. “You know, Miss Han, Kim Jaejoong is the real troublemaker in this school. The worst thing is he even can’t follow the lesson well. I’m worried I must expel him if he doesn’t get his score better.”

 

Aram kept silent. She still couldn’t guess where this conversation headed to.

 

“So, Miss Han, I expect you to be Jaejoong’s tutor.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yah! Lee Hana! Where are you now?” Aram slammed her on the nearest bench. She held her cell phone in her right hand while her left hand flicked her long black hair. Her eyes were landing on the basketball court. The basketball court was empty, the player were resting on the side of the court. But two guys were standing in the middle of the court, talking.

 

“Mianhe Aram-ah…I don’t mean to leave you. But my friend dragged me to watch the basketball match earlier,” Hana told from the other line.

 

“Alright. Forget it. Where are you now?” Aram asked.

 

“I’m still in the court. Where are you?” Hana asked back.

 

“I’m also at the court,” Aram said. “Why can’t I see you?” Aram looked around, searching for Hana.

 

“Aaah…I see you, Aram-ah. You’re on the opposite from my place,” Hana said.

 

“Where are you? I can’t see you, Hana…” Aram still looked around.

 

“Aissh…forget it. I’ll go to your place later. My friends are still bugging me to accompany them.”

 

“Alright, alright.”

 

“So, why did the principal want to meet you?” Hana asked curiously.

 

Aram sighed. “Hana-ah…what should I do? The principal asked me to tutor Kim Jaejoong!”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Aram quickly moved her cell phone a bit. After she was sure Hana wouldn’t scream again, she placed the phone on her ear.

 

“Kim Jaejoong? That troublemaker?” Hana asked unbelievingly.

 

Aram nodded, and then she realized Hana couldn’t see it. “Yes.”

 

“And what is your answer?”

 

“Hana-ah…you know I can’t reject it. It’s the principal’s request, for the God’s sake!”

 

Hana didn’t answer. She thought for awhile, before finally said, “Well, I think you have no choice.”

 

“What should I do, Hana-ah? I even never see that Kim Jaejoong guy,” Aram whined.

 

“Yah, Aram! You never see that troublemaker?”

 

Aram didn’t answer. Her silence was as yes.

 

“Aram-ah…Kim Jaejoong is right in front of your eyes. Can’t you see him?” Hana said.

 

“Really? Where?” Aram started to look around again. Now, she must be Jaejoong’s tutor, at least she must know his face first.

 

“In the middle of basketball court. Can you see?”

 

“It is him?” Aram asked. “But, which one?” Aram looked at the two guys who were still talking.

 

“On the left,” Hana told. “Kim Jaejoong is on the left.”

 

Aram observed the guy on left. That guy was very tall, about 8-10 cm taller than the guy beside him. He was very handsome, but his face showed no expression.

 

“Oh, I see. So, that’s Kim Jaejoong,” Aram thought. Well, he was really handsome and all, but for Aram, he was still a monster school kingka.

 

“And do you know the guy beside him is Shim Changmin?” Hana’s words made Aram jumped in excitement.

 

“Really? So, it’s Shim Changmin?” Aram’s eyes moved to the guy on the right. That guy had that perfect features, a very delicate skin, and…what should I say? Aram thought. He had this image of ‘beauty’.

 

For the first time, Aram finally saw those two cousins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there!

Here's finally my first chapter, I hope you'll like it.

I'm sorry if my English and the grammar were confusing, I'm not really good at English.

All of this time, I have been writing fanfics for my favorite taiwanese couple, GuiLun, in winglin. But now I want to try writing K-pop story with my favorite K-pop idol as the main character, Shim Changmin and Kim Jaejoong.

I really hope you enjoy my story...

Thank you for my subcribers and viewers...

Please leave a comment! =)