School Dance Troubles

I'm in love with the class NERD?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung was concentrating in class when a ball of paper hit her. 

* What the...? * she opened the ball of paper and saw a huge heart shape on it. She to the underside of the paper and saw that there were words written on it. 

Hey, Minyoungie. Have you heard? The school dance is coming up~ ^^ 

                                          - Jaehyo 

Minyoung looked up to find Jaehyo waving at her, smiling widely. She smiled at him and wrote on the paper. 

Minyoung: Mmhmm, wae? A lot of girls are making a fuss about it. What to wear, what shoes to try on. I didn't know that the school dance was such an important event. >.<

Jaehyo: Well, it is. So I was thinking, if it's okay, will you go to the dance with me? 

Minyoung's eyes widened. Was Jaehyo, HER GUY BEST FRIEND, asking her out to the school dance? She panicked. Did Jaehyo not get over her after she told him she was with L? 

Minyoung: Um, Jaehyo? You do know that i'm with L, right? 

Jaehyo: Yah, doesn't mean I can't ask you right? kekeke.. so what's your answer? 

Minyoung: Don't push me, Jaehyo. You know I don't like people who does that. -___- 

Jaehyo: Waeyo? You didn't mind if L pushed you. >.> 

Minyoung: Yah, why are you being like this? 

Jaehyo: Forget it. Forget this conversation ever happened. 

Minyoung's eyebrows furrowed at the Jaehyo's reply. He wasn't usually like this. 

The bell rang, signalling the end of class and the start of lunch period. Minyoung dashed up to Jaehyo and turned him around by the shoulder. 

" Yah, care for the shoulder. " Jaehyo rolled his eyes. 

" Yah, why are you being like this? All of a sudden, you're mad at me for not accepting. What's wrong, Jaehyo? " Minyoung asked with concern. 

Jaehyo just walked forth but Minyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter