Jealous L?

I'm in love with the class NERD?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung was writing some notes in class. Math class. She used to love it. But now, it was the class she dreaded the most. 

A small note landed on Minyoung's table, causing her to break her concentration. She opened the small paper and read. 

L: Annyeong~ 

Minyoung looked over to see L smiling at her. She just rolled her eyes. 

Minyoung: What do you want? 

She passed back and the pattern repeated. 

L: An answer. 

M: FOR?! 

L: Whether the rumor was true. 

M: Jeez, L, why are you so worked up about it? Do you really have to know so badly? 

L: Of course! 

M: And you expect me to write it in this letter? So that you would lose it and someone would find it and torture me? NO WAY. 

L: Aww, come on. 

M: No. Plus, those are rumors. Rumors are not true. Deal with it. 

L: Damn, who knew you could be so feisty behind that face? >:) Meet me during lunch? 

M: Can't. I'm meeting Jaehyo. 

L furrowed his eyebrows at her reply. Jaehyo always ed the both of them. 

" KIM MYUNGSOO! PAY ATTENTION! Although your grades are higher, I expect you to pay attention. Is that understood?! " Mrs Yoo yelled. L just nodded. 

* WHY THE IS SHE ALWAYS MEETING WITH THAT GUY?! CAN'T HE JUST BACK OFF?! * L grunted as he ripped the paper into pieces. 

~~~~~

Minyoung walked towards the school garden. She had grown us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter