Fix This

I'm in love with the class NERD?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already dismissal time. L couldn't help it. The adrenaline rushed through his body. He was getting worked up. Why? Because he just couldn't take it in anymore. He put on his signature smirk and walked towards Minyoung. Who was putting her books in her bag. He stepped in front of her. 

" Sup, nerd. " he smirked. 

" What do you want, L? " Minyoung sighed, trying not to make eye contact with him. 

" I'm pretty sure you know by now. " L stepped closer. Minyoung involuntarily stepped back. 

" Y-Yah, what are you doing? " Minyoung's big, innocent eyes grew wider. 

" So, I heard about the rumor... " L said, but just as he continued, Minyoung covered her ears. 

" No! It's NOT true! It's a rumor! Rumors aren't meant to be true! " Minyoung kept moving backwards. She zipped her bag and ran off, forgetting to close her locker. 

L looked inside the open locker. He saw several pictures of her and her parents. 

He then spotted a small pink book. L looked around before opening it. 

Inside were many drawings and writings. * This might be her diary. I didn't know she had one. * 

He continued flipping until a page fell out. He picked it up and noticed that it was a letter. 

He resisted the urge to open the letter. He would think that he was a stalker. 

* I'll put it back in anyways. * He opened the letter and read it. His eyes widened at what he read. * No.. She wrote this? * 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter