Do it myself

I'm in love with the class NERD?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyo walked to Woori's locker. She wasn't there yet. He heaved a sigh. * I know it's wrong, Minyoung. But i'm just doing this for your safety. If I don't become allies with Woori, who knows what she will do to you. * 

" Well, well, well. If it isn't my partner in crime. " Woori clasped her hands together. " How did my plan go? " 

" I-It went well, Woori. Minyoung said she would think about it. " Jaehyo smiled softly.

Woori let out a laugh of satisfaction. " I knew I could count on you, Jaehyo. Maybe after the dance we should ditch. And maybe.. " 

Woori her lips. Jaehyo just kept a stable expression. 

" Well, as you know, I am a strong woman. I forced L. Poor thing would do anything to protect his little girlfriend. Too bad for him then. She's going to get crushed by the end of the dance. " Woori smirked.

* I wish you would just stop, Woori! Just because Minyoung is dating L, you don't have to take revenge on her. * Jaehyo mentally shouted. 

~~~~~~

" MINYOUNG! MINYOUNG! " L called out to her in the hallway. He soon spotted her by her locker with a blank expression. " MINYOUNG! " 

L went infront of Minyoung and shook her by the shoulders. Minyoung noticed him and widened her eyes. 

" I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. " both of them said at the same time. 

" You go first. " L said. 

" Alright, well.. " Minyoung scratched the back of her neck, " well, Jaehyo asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter