Woori's Plan

I'm in love with the class NERD?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyo walked down the hallway, whistling to his favourite tune. He looked out of the school and sighed. * Looks like it's going to rain today. * 

Just as he took a step forward, Woori ran infront of him. " Hey, cutie. " Woori smirked. Jaehyo rolled his eyes. 

* Stay away from her, Jaehyo. Don't let Minyoung down. * Jaehyo continued walking but Woori held his chest back. 

" Whoa there, Mr I-Gotta-Rush, you're not going anywhere now. " Woori said. 

" Yah, what do you want? " Jaehyo gritted through his teeth. 

" It's about that nerd. She stole L away from me. And I heard that you were pretty mad at L too. I knew you liked me. I didn't know you were so evil to get back at him. I've always seen you as a... wimp. But now, after what i've seen, you're pretty much the fighter. " Woori drew circles on his chest. 

" No, seriously, what do you want? " Jaehyo furrowed his eyebrows. He shoved Woori's hands back to herself. 

" Hmm, I like my guys feisty. " Woori snapped her teeth as if trying to bite Jaehyo. 

" Aish, ing- " Jaehyo pushed her out of the way and walked. 

" YAH! Ahn Jaehyo! I know your secret! " Woori shouted. Jaehyo stopped in his tracks and widened his eyes. 

Woori smirked. She crossed her arms and walked slowly to Jaehyo. 

She placed her chin on his shoulder. Jaehyo could feel her breaths. 

" I know that you're in love with that nerd. That's why I talked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter