2nd Chapter

Royalties and Bodyguards

Young Jae P.O.V

It was our first day with the agents and, at first I was excited because I had the intention to be friends with mine agent but, after 3 hours wit this agent, I was annoyed. I mean REALLY annoyed. I told her to tal casually with me and she refused besides that everytime I aproached her she would always avoid me. Like she had a problem with me being next to her or something. I was completly flustraded because I was trying to be nice to her and she would just push me away. It felt like there was a wall between us. Why couldn't I get a social one?? I mean, at least someone more friendly, no?? Or are all of the agents like that??
- Mr. Yoo, why don't we stoparrow-10x10.png arguing about how should we treat each other and leave this - she pointed at her then at me - only for work??
- What do you mean? - now she was maing me confused with her choice of words. Aish...
- What I mean is, why don't we have a work relationship only? I mean, that way there won't be misunderstandings in the way we speak to each other.
- So what you mean is to not talk at all unless it's about "your" work? 
- Yes. - Unbelivable. It's as she doesn't want to talk at all. At least to me. But then it hit me. If I agree with her and for a while do as she says, later it will be funnier to mess a bit with her since she won't be expecting it.
- Ok. I agree. Let's just have a work relationship Huo Jiali -shii.

End of Young Jae P.O.V.

Junsu P.O.V.

I took the day off because of the arrival of my agent. I wanted to spend the day with her so that we could get to know each other and so that we wouldn't be so uncomfortable arround each other since we were going to be living under the same roof. The thing is, it's been almost 5 hours since my agent came and until now my agent hasn't said anything unless I asked her something. I was the only one talking. But Iet it go because I thoughtshe was just shy. She didn't talked much when we were in the library too so I think it's just her personality. Since she had nothing to eat since she came. I mean, I haven't too but it didn't bother me though. But I've been in this world long enough to know how humans are weak when it comes to food. Usually they can't be that much time without eating so I decided to make something for her to eat, since it was hard for me to take someone to eat with me at a restaurant without people spreading rumours about me beig in a relationship. I told Sebin to wait while I was making something to eat. I thought that she would go arround the house to get to know the place she'll live in better, but she just stayed there looking at me.
- Hey, you don't talk much do you? - I said trying to make a conversation where I wasn't the only one talking.
- Not really.
- Why not?
- I like to watch people rather then interacting with them. - she simply said. This was going to be difficult. Suddently I saw her smiling.
- Why are you suddently smiling? - she looked at me and smiled again.
- Because you're cute.

End of Junsu P.O.V.

Joon P.O.V.

It was the first the we had with our royals and although it would be normal to spend the day only the two of us together so that we could get to know each other, my royal talked to Eunsan royal and they decided that it would be nice that the four of us spent the day together. So I was in a cafe together with Ciara waiting for Eunsan and her royal, Hakyeon, to come. While we were waiting Ciara didn't stoped talking. She also tried to flirt a bit with me. The only thing that I could think was if she remembered me. I couldn't forget her, her face. She was the motive why I came into the agency. I wished she would remember me. And if she did, I wished she showed some signs of knowing me insted of flirting with me. But I was happy that at least she was comfortable with me.
- Joonnie!!!!!! - I suddently heard Eunsan. She came into the cafe and seatedarrow-10x10.png next to me and leaning her head in my shoulder.
- Tell me, Sannie. - She was pouting and made a sad face when she looked at me.
- He woke me up unsanly early...Not fair... - She pouted again and leaned her head against my shoulder again. I smiled and patted her head.
- Oh, come on! Haven't you complained enough already? - Hakyeon said. He surely looked tired of listening Eunsan and I surely belived that Eunsan had complained a lot. I looked over at Ciara and she had a confused looked in her eyes as she looked at me and Eunsan.
- You guys seem close. - Ciara said.
- We are. - This time was Eunsan talking. 
- Eunsan is like that with everyone in the team. Overall all of us are close to each other. - I didn't know why but I felt the need to explain myself. Ciara nooded her head in understanding. This was going to be a funarrow-10x10.png day.

End of Joon P.O.V.

Sungbae P.O.V.

I started my first day of work going to my royals' parents house and talking with them. From what I saw and heard they were the ones who asked the agency to have their daughter under our protection and it didn't seem that Sayaki took that in a very good way. Ever since we got out of her parents house she hasn't stoped talking to herself, I mean, sometimes seemed that she was talking with me but I didn't really understood a thing that she was saying the only thing that I got from her talking was that she was mad. But well, it was for her own good. She may not think like that now but she will need my help.
We got in her apartmentarrow-10x10.png and it was completly dark. She started to walk arround like the dark didn't bothered her. Then I remembered. She is a vampire. Of course the dark doesn't affect her but... it did affect me because I couldn't see a thing.
- Well, can I turn the lights on? - I asked.
- Yes, the light bulbs won't make me into dust. - After she said that she disapeared down the hall leaving me alone in the living room. I turned the lights on and finally I had a clear view of the house. I didn't look arround that much but I could see that she didn't cook much. I could also see that she liked anime and some kind of dating game. I turned my head to see her coming out of a room. She was dressed with some black shorts and a loose fitting red vneck. She opened a door to a room full of boxes.
- This is your room. I'll move the boxes tomorrow after my classes. You can sleep in the couch tonight if you want, just... don't touch my things and don't ever come into my room. - she said in a cold tone. - Your key is on the bar. - she finished and went into her room again. I just looked at the door of her room.
- I'm a guy. Shouldn't she be more carefull with what she's dressing in front of me?

End of Sangbae P.O.V.

 

Authors' Note:
Hi everyone!!! I know it's been a while but I hope you guys understand my situation...
So here we have an all boys chapter!!
I don't kow what do you guys think but I think that this chapter came out bigger than the others, no?
I'll try to make them bigger but I can't make any promises xD
Hope you guys like this chapter!!
Love and kisses from your author <3