3rd Chapter

Royalties and Bodyguards

Hakyeon P.O.V.

It has been almost a week since Eunsan had moved to my house and until now the only thing she has done is sleeping or complaning about me waking her up. Besides she had no problem in telling me whatever it is thats going through her mind. I was going crazy with this agent. I was regreting having asked to have a bodyguard. Ok, I admit that I only asked for a bodyguard so that I wouldn't be so alone, I know stupid but it's true that I have people wanting to haunt me down so it wasn't so uncalled for me having a bodyguard, right? But this one... Argh! She was getting in my nerves. I though I would get a nice one. Eunsan is just... I don't know she just makes go crazy. The only thing that makes her get out of the couch or the bed is food. I wonder how she has such a nice body having the life style she has. I also wonder how she got into the top 5 agents in the agency. I was bored and wanted to get out and have some funarrow-10x10.png but like always she was sleepping. I went to the room and saw her laying down on the couch. I looked at her face and she did make it look like she was sleeping but her face didn't really looked peaceful. She just had this emotionless face on. I seatedarrow-10x10.png down on the bed and sighted.
- You know that I know you're not sleepping right? - I asked her. She just sighted.
- Yeah, you're making obvious that you know that I'm not sleepping. - I looked at her. She still had her eyes closed. Now that I looked closely she was beautiful. I mean, I might not want to admit it but she was beautiful. She had this natural beauty in her. And not only her face her body too. Oh My God! What am I thinking? Why am I admiring her?
- I know that I look good but you don't need to stare. - She said with her eyes still closed but with a grin in her lips.
- Who's staring? I'm not. - I didn't know why but I felt my face starting to warm up and I knew that I was blushing. I got up and got out of the room. Oh God! Why am I blushing?! I just wanted to tell her that I wanted to go out. Aff.... Why couldn't I get someone normal?!  I just wanted to scream from embarassment. Suddenly Eunsan came out of the room. I was a bit surprised.
- What? I though that you wanted to go out.
- How did you...
- You only talk to me while I'm laying on the couch when you want to go out. - She looked at me. I was surprised that she noticed something like, even I hadn't notice that I would only go to her when I want to go out. Now that I think about it, I guess that makes me a bit selfish no? But she was only my bodyguard that shouldn't bother her, right? Aish!! I don't know. Once again she's making me go nuts. - So are you going out or not?
- Oh... Yes we are... - I don't know why but I think I saw a smile coming out of her lips. I must be imagining things.

End of Hakyeon P.O.V.

Jiali  P.O.V.

It had already been a week since I started to work and finally it was time to meet the rest of my team again. Not that I missed them that much, it's only been a week since I last saw them but, I was happy that I would see and focus in someone else besides my f***ing royal. I was seriously tired of his s**ty behavior. At first he had agrred in having only a work relationship with me but then we would always try to aproach me. Like, who the f**k he thinks he is? It's not like we are close or something for him to try that hard to have a friendly relationship with me. I was with a serious need of someone who understood me and that was my team. Right now, Yougjae was sitting on the couch mad at the fact that I still didn't want to have a close relationship with him. He was able to hold that only work relationship for about 2 days but after that he thought that I wouldn't be counting on him trying to pull something of on me. His f***ing luck was that I was really good at self control. *DING DONG* . Finally! Someone arrived. It must be Sebin Unnie. She's always the first one. I opened the door and I felt someone hugging me hard.
- HULI!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Eunsan Unnie?? She's always the one who comes last. This was wrong. - I missed you!!
- Unnie, why are here so early? - she looked at me with pleading eyes.
- Huli... He makes me wake up and do things.... - Oh... that's why.
- Unnie, you can let go now. I know you love me but you're over reacting. - She let go of me and pouted.
- You're mean. And I know you love me too. - she said showing me her tounge.
- As if I would...
- Yah! Aren't going in? Or do I have to wait more? - Suddenly I heard Eunsan Unnies' royal and I pushed Unnie to the side to let him in and bowed to him. He bowed back and smiled.
- Why don't you come in? The couch and piza are waiting. - He said with a playful smile that was making me f***ing annoyed.
- Oh My God!! - Suddenly Eunsan Unnie was hugging Youngjae. - I seriously love you. - I was a bit confused so was everyone in the room.
- Unnie...
- Huli, he put "couch" and "piza" in the same sentence!! - oh... I was getting f***ing worried about Eunsan Unnie taste in man but I guess I shouldn't after all, she was only interested in food and sleeping. Youngjae started laughing.
- You're funny. - he said.
- You can keep her. - Hakyeon said as he went to the living room.
- Yah!! - Eunsan Unnie started to run after him. Aff... Can't wait for the rest of the team to get here.

End of Jiali P.O.V.

Sebin P.O.V.

We were at Youngjaes' house because of our meeting and while we, the agents, were in a big black couch in one end of the living room and in the other end of the room were our royals. 
I was sitting in the end on the couch with Eunsan laying next to me with her head on my legs and her legs on top of Sangbaes'. Everyone except for me, as always, was talking among themselfs and laughing too.  I got suprised when I got here to see that I wasn't the first and that the one who got here before me was no other then Eunsan.  I could hear the royals complaining about us mostly Youngjae, Hakyeon and Sayaki (she definitely had a lot to say). Without realizing it I was curious about what Junsu had to say about me. I mean, not that I have done something for his dislike but I didn't do nothing to please him so I was just curious. What was I saying? Why am I curious? It's not like I have to do something for him to like me, I just have to protect him. Why am I like this? Calm down Sebin, think of something else. Suddenly I felt Eunsan touching my arm. Thats right Eunsan will make me forget my curiousity.
- Unnie, it's okay to be curious. - Maybe not.
- Are you curious too? I mean, about what Hakyeon has to say about you.
- Not really.
- Then why are you telling me to be curious?
- Because everythig that he is saying about me to them he has already said to me. - I looked at her. - Unnie, you know that I'm not the type to be curious about what others think of me but even if I was you know that I would ask. But since you don't really talk to others it's okay for you to listen and be curious about he thinks of you. But I think you should ask. - I looked at her in her eyes. - I mean, when you're ready. - I thought a bit about what ahe said but decided to let it go and to focus on the conversation going on betwen the team. Eunsan must have noticed that because I heard her sigh and she turned her head to the side again. I felt sorry for her because I know she was worrying about me but I wasn't ready to get close to my royal just yet. I mean, i admit that I think he's cute and I might be his bodyguard but he's still a vampire and I'm still a human. There's no way that I'm going to trust him that fast.

End of Sebin P.O.V.

 

Authors' Note:
Hello!!!!
Well, here it is. I don't really have much to say but I hope you guys enjoy it.
And thank you very much for all of your comments. Love you <3
Hugs and Kisses from your author!!!
P.S.: Who wants to eat Kittys??