1st Chapter

Royalties and Bodyguards

Eun San P.O.V.
We were walking through the blue and white hallway to go meet the director and the royals we were supposed to protect. I was a bit annoyed. We were only supposed to start to work the day after tomorrow I didn't see the need to meet the royals today.
But we had to go anyway. I sighted. Suddenly I felt a hand in my shoulder.
- Don't worry, I bet it won't take too long. - my cousin said trying to give me some kind of comfort.
- But, Unnie, what is bothering isn't if it will take long, is that they made me get out of my couch. I don't see any reason to meet theroyals earlier. - I pouted. Sebin Unnie smiled.
- I don't understand, doesn't she find aegyo annoying? - Sangbae said. He was the second oldest in the group, right after Sebin Unnie, but unlike Unnie, after he started to trust us, he expressed himself really well. I mean, to me, it's not like she doesn't talk or stuff, she just likes to watch others talking more than she being the one to talk. And yes, she doesn't really like aegyo, although she likes mine. Don't know why, when I asked her she only said that I was one of the rare exceptions.
- Well, I'm not really on the mood to start work earlier too. I agree with Eunsan Unnie. I see no reason to meet them earlier. - our youngest said. Jiali was the youngest, with only 20 years old, but we had to admit she was really good because she was on the same page as us when it come for abilities. She was a good agent but as everyone of us in here, she has her own personality. At first, when we first meet, she was really polite and wouldn't get in any trouble. We thought that she was an exemplary agent with a sense of responsability, but then we got to know her better, and she's just lazy, sacastic and very good at lying. I mean, she has this distant personality, but when we need her she's always there, making her a very trustworthy person. I mean nobody is perfect, right?
- Come on. I bet that it's just to get to know whom we are going to protect. Besides, even if we had to start the work today we can't do nothing about it, it's our duty to protect those royals. - now it was our Joonnie talking. He was the same age as me so it was easier for us to get closer. Joon is a perfectionist who only wants to get is job done correctly. He also knows how to be funny, and have fun, but mostly he plans everything in his head and if someone doesn't follow his plans he will get angry. We can say that he also has his days. I mean, if he's having a good day, fantastic, but if he's having a bad day, well he turns into a super sarcastic person. A bit like Jiali.   
We continue walking towards the room where we were supposed to meet with the royals and the director. To explain it in a better way, the Top 5 team (we), were supposed to guard and protect those who should be the royals amongst the royals. Yeah, thats right. We were the best in the agency. Our team was chosen only with this purpose, to be the best. And we were. And it was tiring. I just hope that the royal I'm going to guard has THE MOST comfortable couch, that way working wouldn't be that bad. I was at the agency since I was 16, that means, I spent 7 years of my life in this agency. And people ask, why was I chosen? If I was that good I could have gotten a job a long time ago, no? The thing is, I never really applied for any work before. My cousin got in here at the same time I did, to tell you the truth, we came in together. She kind wanted to keep an eye on me so she didn't apply for any job either. Why didn't I apply for other jobs and applied for this one? Well, my couch in here is really comfortable and I only applied for this one because of my supervisor. She said that if I didn't apply for this one she would forbid the cafeteria lady's to give me food. I mean, if I cann't eat how can I survive right? So I applied for this one.  
After a little while, we got to the room. In there, were sitted the ones we were supposed to protect, the ones we should give our lives for. We lined up in front of them and waited for whatever we were supposed to hear.
End of Eunsan P.O.V.

Hakyeon P.O.V.
After the meeting with the president we, royals and agents, went to a library inside the agency. The meeting with the director was for us to know who is going to be assigned to each of us, and we were now in the library because the director told us to spend the rest of the afternoon together so that we could get to know each other better. Although the library was quiet, with no one arround, and it was quite big for us to get comfortable enough, there was one person that was occupying one couch, all by herself. And who could it be? Of course it had to be the agent that was assigned to me. Why did I get the weird one? All the others were sitting as it was supposed to be. Aish... I have no luck.
- Well, what about we present ourselfs first? The breack the ice. - One of the other royals said. He looked young but I was sure that he was older than he looked. Vampire? I mean, I can be wrong, but I think that I've seen him somewhere.
- Who starts? How about the one who suggest it? - One of the other royals said. This girl had playfull/ flirting tone of voice.
- Why him? Everyone knows him. Right, Idol-shii? - This time was one of the agents talking, my agent to be more especific. And, everyone knows him? Idol-shii? I was confused.
- I guess. But in any case, my name is Kim Junsu. You guys must know me from the idol group JYJ. Nice to meet you. - so thats why I found him familiar. He's an idol. - Well, why don't our agents present themselfs after us, that way we can establish an order. - he then smiled for his agent, who standed up and bowed.
- My name is Go Sebin. Nice to meet you. - After that she just sat down again.
- Go Eunsan. - wait why did she talked before me?
- Yah! Wasn't supposed for the royals to be first?! - I asked a bit annoyed. She just opened one of her eyes and looked at me.
- You took to long. - I could hear some of the others laugh but I decided to put it aside because it was our first meetting. I didn't wan't it to be ruined because of someone rude like her.
- My name is Cha Hakyeon. Nice to meet you. - I looked at the group and smiled.
Later on....

The presentations went on. After that we decided to chose a day of the week to have a team meetting, since they were a team they wanted to gather at least once a week. I really hope that my agent isn't like that on daily basis, I mean, they are going to move in to our houses because of their job but, I don't think that I can put up with such a lazy and rude agent everyday. Why did it had to be me? All the other agents seemed fine. Why did she had to be assigned to me? Aish... I really have no luck with humans...

End of Hakyeon P.O.V.  
 

Author's Note:
Hi there!! How have you guys been?
Sorry for not posting this earlier and sorry if it's a bit short. I'm still not used to write in the computer.
I mean it seemed bigger on the paper....
So this one is just a kind of introduction to the story so...
I don't really think it came out that good but I just wanted to post something for you.
I may take some time with the posts because of school stuff but don't worry I won't be leaving the story.
Anyway, keep sending those amazing comments that you send because I really love to read them ^.^
Well, thats it. Hope you like it. Kisses for everyone <3