There he is ♡

Mail Boy
L.
 

There he is.

 
The cutest boy I’ve ever seen, he stops by my house almost everyday at exactly 2:30pm.
 
It’s the Mailman or well Mailboy.
 
Each time he comes around, even though I never get any mail, I still nervously open the door and take the mail from his hands. His cute small hands. He always gives me his sweetest smile and says,
 
“Haha sorry there's no personal mail for you.”
 
“No it’s fine, I like picking up the mail.”
 
And then he laughs and walks away with his light caramel hair bouncing, waving bye to me. To me. The wave was for me.

Each time he speaks to me saying, "Good Afternoon!" or "How Are You?" I simply melt inside. He was so mezmorizing the way he walks and the way he speaks. Each time I see him my voice stops working and I can barely croak out a sound. It's almost impossible for me to ever speak to him for more then just a few seconds.

Curse my shy nature. I want to know all about him, about his family, his hobbies, likes and dislikes, and more importantly his name. His special name.

He started delivering my mail about a month or two go. And actually yesterday I told my close friend Kai about him. He saw me one day staring as the mail boy left my house.

I want to hug him, I want to see him- talk to him. I just want him.

“You’ve fallen to deep Luhan.” said Kai or Jongin who came over to my house to pick up his jacket he left when I had that birthday party for Yifan or Kris.
 
“W-What- what are you saying Kai and it’s Hyung to you.”
 
“I can see how you look at him, you know he goes to our school. Just talk to him next time.”
 
“HE GOES WHERE!?-“ I accidentally raised my voice and I quickly coughed, “I mean- he goes to our school?”
 
“Yeah, I’m pretty sure he’s that one Hyung that just transferred here.”
 
So he’s new… I squealed inside, which I’m ashamed of, and I try to nonchalantly ask Kai what class he was in.
 

 
This was the first time I’ve ever been nervous to go to school, I decided to pass by the classroom to see if Kai was teasing me. As soon I peered a bit through the door I froze in place.
 
There he is.
 
With his round flawless face on top of his small petite hands. His seat was near the back, his hair a bit messy, probably bed head, h-how cute.
 
People started to stare at me and I quickly walked away. He’s here at this school and I’m also here. Does this mean we can talk…? Maybe I don’t-
 
“Hyung!” I quickly turned around to see Kai with his dance friends Minzy and Taemin.
 
“Oppa did you see the new Hyung? I heard he was older then you keke.” Minzy said, they were known as the maknae musketeers.
 
“Uh yeah he seems really cool.” I sweated a bit because I could see Kai's sneaky smile and he said,
 
“Sure he’s really really cool huh Hyung.” I wanted to punch him right then and there until something caught my eyes from down the hall, the same caramel hair as before.
 
“Ah Hyung look it’s-“ I quickly cupped Taemin’s mouth and dragged him behind a classroom door telling him to SHHHHHH!!!!
 
“What’s going on Kai?” Minzy asked watching the new Hyung and looking back at me. I quickly looked at Kai in panic and I couldn’t tell what he said but Minzy visibly relaxed and starting acting natural.
 
As he passed he waved to Kai who also waved bacK WAIT WHAT.
 
After he walked passed I immediately dropped Taemin and walked straight to Kai.
 
“Kai.” I firmly said, putting my hand on his shoulder.
 
“Ah yeah Hyung?” He said acting innocent.
 
“How do you know my mail boy?” I said angrily and confidently because I said ‘my mail boy’. Kai shrugged his shoulders loosely and smirked as I wanted to interrogate him but the bell rang.
 
“Ah see you later Hyung.” Kai quickly left and I slumped. How will I ever talk to him.
 
As soon as school was over it was around 2:00. I quickly grabbed my stuff and was about to leave when Kai and Kyungsoo came into the classroom. 
 
“Ah Hyung!” Kai bounced over and asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and Kyungsoo and I was about to say no when Taemin also came in. Taemin begged me with aegyo along with Kai and Kyungsoo and I sighed. 
 
“Fine.” I said. As long as I can get home on time.
 
We walked around a shopping district and I saw a coffee shop and I immediately walked in, leaving the other guys behind. They know I love coffee.
 
“Hi can I get a regular small vanilla latte please?” I gave the cashier my money and she wrote down my name. I walked over to the other side to wait for my latte. While I walked over I noticed someone’s hair sticking up behind the table. As I walked closer my heart stopped. 
 
There he is.
 
I’m saying that a lot aren’t I? Well he really is there! Drinking his coffee and staring down at the letters spread across the table.
 
D-Do I say hi? I’ve never spoken to him before unless it was him delivering mail, which was the only time we’ve ever spoken to each other.
Okay Luhan you can do this-
 
“H-Hell-“
 
“Small latte for Luhan?” I jumped up and as she stared at me, the mail boy turned his head. I was about to turn away until he flashed his crooked smile at me. I wanted to scream, my blood was rushing to my face as I awkwardly smiled back. I nervously grabbed my latte and he started to laugh.
 
It was so heartfelt and cute ah- I flinched as he stood up from his chair, grabbed his coffee, and walked straight for me. I saw him stuff some letters into his bag and one fell onto the ground.
 
“Ah…” I bent over to pick it up and my heart was beating so fast, my face was probably sweating. I was swimming in my own dizziness.
 
Before I could possibly pass out, I felt a spark of coldness rush into me. My eyes widen as our hands touched.
 
“Oh s-sorry!” He quickly grabbed the letter and stuffed it into his bag. I could see his face was a little red. Our hands touched.
 
T-Touched.
 
“I-I’m sorry I was just- uh I mean- h-hello.” I stuttered awkwardly and I wanted to crawl into a hole. I never stutter but just this moment, my mouth wouldn’t move the way I wanted them to.
 
He smiled oh his smile. He gave out another laugh and touched my hands. I wanted to melt, his hands were incredibly cold but they felt so good against mine.
 
“Your hands are really warm.” I heard him say, he looked so lovely. I wanted to just blurt out I like you really fast but I was so caught up in his thin fingers looping into mine.
 
“Y-Yeah I’m a very hot person n-not meaning that I think I'm good looking- and not meaning that I look down on myself b-but I- I'm just-" my words were jumbling out of my mouth like alphabet soup.
 
"You mean that you just have a high body temperature right?" Ah his voice was so smooth. Not that I didn't know already. His head sightly moved to the left, eyes gazed into mine as he lightly squeezed my hand. I wanted to faint.
 
"Ah y-yeah- yeah!" I coughed a bit to regain my consciousness but it looked like he let go of my hands and quickly said,
 
"Oh I'm sorry! Y-You just looked really pale so I wanted to- uh haha I'm a very touchy person. Sorry about that Luhanssi." No don't be sorry please continue to touch my hand- no please hold my hand.
 
"Its definitely okay! I-I don't mind at all, y-your hand felt good..." I mumbled at the last part but my eyes jerked open as I processed what he just said.
 
"Wait how do you know my name...?" I said without studdering, finally.
 
I saw his eyes opened a bit wider, I think, and he almost looked hesitant before he said,
 
"Ah your name is on your mailbox and on your mail so I just sort of remembered." Ah makes sense. I didn't think about it further because he said Luhan my name.
This is it Luhan once you ask his name you can finally stop him in the halls or continue talking when he comes to your house.
 
"S-So uh whats your na-"
 
"HYUNG!!" I jumped once again to the sound of Kai's voice. I looked back over to see Kai with the group and he says without opening his eyes,
 
"Hyung are you ready to go? It's almost 2:3-" I coughed super loud and Kai opened his eyes and gasped.
 
"U-Uh er-" I wanted to kick Kai out of the coffee shop.
 
"Oh well it's about time I go. It was nice meeting you Luhanssi."
 
He made sure he had all his things and was almost about to leave when he remembered something and took out uh? I couldn't see and then gave me his empty cup of coffee.
 
He smiled, I'm so blessed with his smiles today, and walked out waving to Kai and passing right out the door.
 
I hesitantly looked down at the coffee cup. He probably wanted me to throw it away or something. I didn't know why he gave me this until my heart stopped for the 2nd time.
 
I've fallen to deep for him. Ah what am I suppose to do- my heart won't stop beating. It said,
 
By the way my name is Xiumin :) hope to see you again Luhan.