iv

Tʜᴇ Asᴄᴇɴᴅᴀɴᴛ Offsᴘʀɪɴɢs [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Tʜᴇ Asᴄᴇɴᴅᴀɴᴛ Offsᴘʀɪɴɢs


❝Where are you sis?❞ Four

Nana was still shaken by what she had heard from before. It makes no sense that Taeyeon would just up and vanish on her own. However, there was still the fact that Taeyeon hasn’t been found or yet to show herself. Nana heaved a sigh as she sat across from an officer recording the details of what had happened to her older sister. “So you were at home, making dinner specifically, but somehow you didn’t hear when your sister snuck out?” the man asked, again.

Though Nana was shocked from the point that Taeyeon had snuck out without a word, what was more surprising was the reason she was at the police station. The last time she was ever there was when her parents were reported missing then later dead to the authorities. The image of a teenage Taeyeon squeezing the smaller hands of young Nana was crystal clear in Nana’s head. For a brief moment Nana was reminded of how lonely Taeyeon was after their parents death. How her older sister, her role model, shivered and denied their parents has died even after their cold bodies were laid out before the two sisters. How the loan sharks showed up and bullied them to the point where Taeyeon had to ask her first and only crush and friend for financial help.

“Miss!” Nana reacted to the sound made by the officer’s hand once it touched the table between them. “Keeping quiet won’t help us help your sister, please cooperate so we can find your sister as soon as possible,”

Nana pushed her hair back and for a moment thought she should just accept whatever was to come or what has happened, “Mister, I’ve told you everything I know. My sister went to our room while I was cooking. My sister has no ill feelings toward anyone, as far as I know no one would want to hurt her. You guys told me that she was trying to save a student, but why do I feel like you guys have left something out?” before she could finish, the man jumped in with a heavy sigh.

“Miss, I’m in charge of asking the questions here,”

Nana flattened her eyes, ignoring his statement, “It’s not like that tunnel had holes or lead to somewhere else, there’s only one entrance so—”

The lad in his breath before hollering, “Look here lady!”

“What did the officers mean when they told me it wasn’t the first time someone has fallen into a tunnel and went missing?” the man was at a lost for words and remained silent and angry, thus all Nana could hear was his heavy breathing and frustrated sighs. Something was fishy. As Nana think back, she could recall how calm the whole thing was. The officers weren’t freaking out nor were they worried.

Nana left the station moments later, as she stepped down the stairs and threw on her jacket she headed toward the scene. Unless she took the situation into her own hands,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter