chap. 3

RUDE

The next day, Kris woke up at 4, cooked until 6, fixed himself until 7 and finally at Tao's parents house at 8:30. It was not considered early for a morning person but still, he's earlier today than yesterday. Tao welcomed him at the house. Both Yixing and Suho doesn't have any idea that Tao stayed last night. Sehun did his best to hide his best friend.

 

"I have a change of clothes here." Kris said.

 

"No need. I went shopping last night." Tao answered. Kris smirks, so his lover is THAT jealous. "PapaMyeon is still asleep."

 

"At this hour?" Kris asked surprised.

 

"He's not a morning person." Tao smiled. "PapaXing is in the garden."

 

"Do they know you came back last night?"

 

"No. I tip toed to my room." Tao smiled.

 

"Let's prepare breakfast for them."

 

"Good idea."

 

They went to the kitchen where the family cook, Do Kyungsoo was already preparing breakfast. Sehun suddenly came too, he was ignored by Kris, no surprise. Kyungsoo wants all of them out of the kitchen but Tao told him about the situation so the owl eyed guy agreed to help them.

 

Just simple breakfast all fried. Hams, eggs, chicken, fish, and rice. They matched it with a corn soup too. Also, Tao prepared some milk and desserts. He sliced the cake that Kris brought. A chocolate cake, it was his PapaMyeon and PapaXing's favorite. He hopes they'll like it. He wants everything to come to an end. He just wants to get married with Kris and spends his life with the older.

 

"What are you guys doing here in my kitchen?" Kyungsoo asked as he enters.

 

"Uh~ this is MY family's kitchen." Tao rolled his eyes at Kyungsoo.

 

"Well it's MY kitchen now." the owl eyed one argued back. "so?..." he asked them again.

 

"We're preparing breakfast for PapaXing and PapaMyeon." Tao finally answered the question.

 

"Tao, Sir Suho and Sir Lay, do they know you guys are here?" he asked.

 

"No." Tao answered. Kyungsoo sighs.

 

"Sir Suho didn't eat dinner you know." the cook said sadly. "I cooked his favorite but he didn't eat. He's so broken hearted that you escaped."

 

Tao's facial expression changed. He suddenly feels bad and guilty that he ran away. His parents are probably worried for him just like Kris. He looked at his lover and just like him, Kris doesn't look happy at all. That event will probably get used against them.

 

"And PapaXing?" he asked.

 

"He ate but just a little. Sehun told him everything and your papa understands. He's just a little angry at you for not saying anything to him. He's so worried for you that he didn't get enough sleep. He's been tending the garden since 3am." Kyungsoo said then he sighs. "You shouldn't pull a stunt like that. They're not used to you being a rebel. And at your age, even i think that's a little too late too."

 

"I'm not rebelling." Tao scowls at the term used. "I came back last night you know. Ask Sehun. I slept in my room."

 

"Yeah, that might be true but no one knows you did." Kyungsoo said. Once again, he let out a sigh when Tao looks guiltier. "Sir Suho is awake. He's in the garden with Sir Lay. He asked for breakfast, that's why I'm here. Since you already prepared it, why don't you guys go out there and serve it to them." he told the two guys. Kris nods and mouthed a 'Thank You' to Kyungsoo. They are about to left when the cook pulled Tao's shirt. "Say sorry to them okay? They're just worried for you."

 

"Don't worry. I will." Tao assured the kind cook. "Thank you."

 

"Go ahead." Kyungsoo shoo's them to the garden where Suho and Lay is waiting.

 

"I suddenly feel bad." Kris said as they walk.

 

"Why?"

 

"I don't know. We got your parents so worried for you."

 

"It's not your fault Kris. It's mine. Running away is a foul move. I shouldn't have done that." Tao looked down.

 

"You did it for me so it's our fault." Kris said before bumping his down lover's shoulders. Tao cheered up a little at the action. "Let's say sorry to them together."

 

"yeah. Let's do that." Tao said.

 

When they arrived at the garden with the tray of food on their hands, Lay and Suho are sitting beside each other. Suho's arms are wrapped around Lay's shoulders while Lay's head is resting on Suho's shoulders. They're looking at the flowers while talking.

 

"Didn't get enough sleep?" Suho asked when Lay yawned.

 

"I was thinking of our baby panda." Lay answered.

 

"Well, me too. You want to go to his house to check if he's safe?" Suho suddenly asked. Lay lifted his head to look at his lover.

 

"Kris is there you know." he said.

 

"I know. I'll bring my katana. Maybe I'll kill him there." Suho said with an evil smile.

 

"You can't! You'll make my baby panda cry!" Lay said seriously. Suho laughed then he pinched his lover's cheeks.

 

"I'm not a murderer." Suho said. Lay doesn't get it because he's a little dazed and slow. Suho just laughed it off again.

 

While the two papas are talking, Kris and Tao we're actually listening to them. They smiled at each other while listening. Tao's PapaXing and PapaMyeon are so sweet together. They just had a relationship goal. They want to be like that too when they're old. Not that Suho and Lay are already OLD but at the age of 47, no they're not considered young either.

 

"Good morning PapaXing, PapaMyeon." Tao finally greeted them. Both of them turned around surprised.

 

"ZiTao!" Lay said then he stood up to give his baby a warm welcome hug. "We're so worried about you last night."

 

"I'm so sorry for escaping PapaXing." Tao said as he was guilty. He looked at Suho when Lay lets him go. "PapaMyeon, I'm sorry." he called out but his papa ignored him. Kris feels so bad for Tao so he finally stepped in. He walked in front of Suho and then he suddenly bowed 90•

 

"Sir, I am so sorry about what ZiTao did last night. He did it for me. Please don't ignore your son. He already realized that he was wrong and he's sincere when he said sorry."

 

Suho, Lay, even Tao was surprised that Kris suddenly bowed and talked. Tao knows Kris is going to help him but not like that. That was the very first time he saw his lover bowing to someone like that. He feels so touched and happy that Kris is lowering his pride big time for him. His lover never bowed 90• to anyone before.

 

Tao wants to cry. Kris is just too sweet and he loves him so damn much. He walked in front of Suho too then bowed just like Kris. If they're gonna do it, better to do it together. Also, maybe it'll show Suho how much they love each other.

 

"PapaMyeon, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I won't do that again. I made you and papaxing worried. I'm sorry." Tao said.

 

"We're sorry sir." Kris said too. Suddenly another guy lined up to them then bowed 90• too. It was Sehun.

 

"What're you doing Sehun?" Tao asked.

 

"Suho Hyung! I'm so sorry too. I'm the one who helped Tao yesterday and I'm so sorry that I didn't inform you that he came back last night and he slept on his room the entire time. It was my fault that you guys are so worried and it was all for nothing."

 

"What the hell!?" Suho asked angrily.

 

"PapaMyeon! It's not Sehun's fault. I begged him to keep quiet about everything. Please don't scold him." Tao said. Suho was taken aback. Now there are three guys in front of him bowing 90•. Lay sighs as he watch.

 

"all of you are at fault." Lay said. "Well, nothing happened to our son so we'll let it go."

 

"What!?" Suho asked. Lay just glared.

 

"Do you want them to bow like that for the rest of the day for nothing? ZiTao is safe." Lay reasoned.

 

"I promise I will never ever do that again PapaMyeon." Tao added. Lay raised an eyebrow to Suho which rarely happens. The strict papa let out a loud sigh.

 

"Fine." Suho said as he walk out. Sehun, Tao and Kris all stood up when they heard they're forgiven. They watched as Suho walked inside the house.

 

"Don't mind him. He's child at heart." Lay assured them. "So? Why are you here this early?" he asked Kris.

 

"I'm here to ask for your blessings again sir. But, I guess I won't get it today either." Kris answered.

 

"and that?" Lay pointed at the food.

 

"We prepared that for you sir. It's a waste now. I don't think sir Suho has any appetite." Kris answered again.

 

"You don't know him." Lay smiled. Kris was puzzled. "He eat extra more in the morning."

 

"Really?" Kris asked.

 

"I don't know that." Tao said.

 

"He started when you left. He said he'll eat your portion." Lay informed him.

 

"I'll take the food to him then." Tao said as he take the tray of food.

 

"Want me to come with you?" Kris asked. 

 

"Bad idea." Lay said. "I'll come with him. Let him cool down first before you persuade him again. I guess you already know it but I'll still say it. He's as Stubborn as ZiTao or.. .worse."

 

"That explains a lot." Kris said with a smile. He's truly happy that he can at least talk comfortably with Tao's kind papa. Yixing smile back at him then turned to Sehun.

 

"Young man! You and I are going to talk later. Don't think you're off the hook!"

 

"Oh come on!" Sehun snorts to his brother. "Can't you forgive me Hyung?" he said while trying to act cute.

 

"Not falling for that." Yixing said then he left with Tao leaving Sehun and Kris on the room.

 

"Kris Hyung right?" he asked the guy.

 

"Yes." the older answered coldly.

 

"Do you want to go to Tao's room and wait there?" he asked.

 

"Here is fine."

 

"Yes but .. .don't you want to see how his room looks like? You'll be surprised." Sehun persuades. Kris' possessiveness twitched. He doesn't like it that Sehun knows but he doesn't.

 

"Fine." Kris said. "Where is it?"

 

"2nd floor, the last door on your left." Sehun then took out keys. "Here's the key. He always locks his door. No one is allowed to enter his room. Not even his parents." Sehun obviously bragged.

 

"Why do you have the key?" Kris just asked the obvious. He knows the answer already but he wants to hear it.

 

"I'm the only person allowed to enter his room." Sehun said with a smirk. Kris just hummed, so he was right. The key was given to him by Tao. How very lovely.

 

He didn't say anything anymore, instead, he ignored Sehun and walked away. He heard the younger giggles a little, he ignored that too. He walked to Tao's room. He's so pissed at Sehun but at the same time, he's thankful that the key was given to him. Tho~ he could force Tao to give it him later too.

 

He was happy that he's going to Tao's room. He was never there and the younger's room at their shared condo is just simple. Also, it was not always used because Tao is always coming at his room. He was wondering what is Sehun talking about. He feels like, he's really going to get surprised at what he's about to see. He pushed the key to the key whole and twisted it open. When he heard a click, he held the knob and twisted it open too.

 

He entered the room which is too dark. All the curtains are closed and it was literally black there. He closed the door immediately when he heard footsteps. He touched the wall hoping he would feel a switch somewhere. When there's nothing, he opened the flashlight of his phone and find the switch. He found it and flicked it open.

 

"OH MY GOD!" Kris stepped back a little then fell down when a fluffy soft thing tripped him. "What the ~!" he cursed.

 

There's like, a THOUSAND panda stuff toys inside the big room. The sheets, the pillows, the curtains are all leopard printed. The walls are fully occupied and plastered with different types of posters. There's kungfu panda, anime, boy bands from both Korea and china and a whole lot more.

 

The theme of the room is un'definable, if that is even a word. But one thing is for sure, Tao's love for Panda and leopard printed things are worst than he think. Kris stood up trying to sink in the view in front of him. He laughed to himself while staring at Tao's room. His lover is, for the 1 millionth time, IS THE CUTEST PERSON he ever met.

 

The room smells like Tao. Strawberries mixed with his Gucci perfume. Kris starts taking pictures of the whole room. He'll get it printed then use it to tease the younger later on. He was a little intrigued what was inside Tao's closet so he opened it. He laughed so hard he starts banging the bed when he took out a drawer and it revealed a whole lot of panda printed and leopard printed underwear.

 

"It's so good I brought my bag with me!" Kris said as he stuffs his bag with Tao's cute underwear. He cannot stop laughing at what he's seeing.

 

He put the drawer box back and pulled out another. Again he was surprised. This time it was cute animal jumpsuits. He took the panda one and put it on his bag still laughing. Everything is so hilarious but it was cute. So his lover is an avid fan. Worst than he expected and than what Tao is showing him.

 

At their condo, Tao had a few panda stuff toys. He was the one who bought it for the younger. There are 3 on Tao's room, 2 on his own room then 5 at their living room. All of it are big, almost as big as them. Tao likes it and honestly speaking, he likes it too because sometimes when Tao is so , they would start making out in the living room. Those panda stuff toys are used as Tao's pillow. It was cute as hell. Before he knew it, there's already five on their living room.

 

When his bag is already full with Tao's unbelievably cute clothes, he finally stopped stuffing things there. The bathroom took his attention this time. He knows that Tao only uses strawberry scented products. He wonders if it was the same there. He felt his laugher coming out again when he the lights.

 

The bathroom is pink. Baby pink, but still, PINK! What's more, it's pink and there are strawberries drawing on them. Too much for a grown up man like Tao. Kris took pictures again. Even took one of himself with a judging look. He's having so much fun discovering how his lover is at his own home.

 

"Kris ge~~!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao suddenly entered the room with a panicking voice.

 

"I'm here." Kris said with a chuckle. Tao looks like all the blood from his face was drained. "What happened?" he asked.

 

"Sehun.. .he said . ..key. ..my room." Tao said while breathing hard.

 

"Yes. He gave me the key. This room is so cute. Do you want to redecorate our room? You can take all of this babies too." Kris said while pointing at the enormous amount of pandas all over the room. "We could also get our bathroom printed with strawberries." he chuckles.

 

"Stop.. .stop teasing me!" Tao blushed. "This is why I don't want you to see."

 

"Why? I think it's adorable." Kris cupped Tao's face.

 

"Adorable??" Tao frowns. "You don't think it's weird?"

 

"Well, let's be real here. I do think it's weird but in a cute kind of way." Kris made a stupid face to make Tao smile. "I'm surprised but deep inside me, I know your room would be something like this."

 

"Are you a sugar?" Tao asked. Kris smiles as an answer. "You're too sweet. Not good for my health."

 

"Just say you love me." Kris kissed his forehead.

 

"I love you." Tao give him a kiss on the lips instead. Kris smiled on the kiss. It's too early and the sun was up outside but still, he wants his baby. "Not now." Tao chuckled when he separated their lips.

 

"It's amazing how you can read me like that." Kris said.

 

"Enough about that. Papa Myeon wants to talk to you. You're gonna get scolded."

 

"Why?" he asked.

 

"I made up a story because I don't want them to know about the girl."

 

"What's the story?"

 

"After I came back. We had a fight because you're angry that I ran away from home without telling anyone and you're worried that something bad might've happened and no one will know. I ran away because I assumed you don't want me there then returned here."

 

"half true." Kris nods to himself. "Come on. I'm ready."

 

They went to Suho's study room where the older man and his husband is eating the breakfast they prepared earlier. They're eating it deliciously and Kris is nothing but glad that they like it. Suho stopped eating after seeing him but Lay didn't, he keeps on eating and eating and eating and eating.

 

Tao nudged him to walk in front of his parents. He did, Tao was behind him like a good kid. Suho gulped the juice then stared hard at him. Lay, is still eating. Kris feels happy once again, Tao has a good appetite. After seeing his parents, it was not a mystery anymore. The three of them resembles each other.

 

"Kris..." Suho called out his name in a cold tone.

 

"Sir." he answered.

 

"Last night. When Tao returned to your place. You should've called us. Do you know how worried we are?"

 

"I am so sorry sir. I was planning to give you a call last night when Tao returned but then we had a fight. You see, I was worried for him too. He left the house without me knowing too. I was up all night looking for him."

 

"Up all night?"

 

"Yes sir."

 

"Kyungsoo told me you have food with you. Did you make that while looking for my son?" Suho asked. For a moment there, Tao was scared that them lying about what really happened last night is exposed.

 

"Tao answered my call after my Thousand try. It was 3 in the morning and he told me he's here. He wants to go back to our house but I stopped him and told him to stay and rest instead. I was literally up all night because after that, I cooked for you sirs." he said as he look at Suho then at Lay, who's still eating.

 

"Suho, it's fine now. Tao is safe and in one piece. There's something more important than that." Yixing commented. "The marriage." he reminded him.

 

"There's no marriage." Suho said. "You." he pointed at Kris. "You are not to meet with my son again."

 

"What!??" Tao said. "Papa Myeon! No! I'm old enough and you can't control me!"

 

"Watch me young man." Suho dared his son. "After what happened last night. You think I'll let go guys off the hook? No. You fight and the way I see it, you always do. You're not meant to be."

 

"We always fight before too." Yixing commented. Kris would be lying if he says he doesn't want to laugh. Suho got burned by his own husband. Hard. "They love each other. Just give your blessings."

 

"I'll die first Xing. I'll die first." he persisted.

 

"Sir. Please, tell me. I'll do everything just so you'll give your blessings. I love Tao and he loves me. Isn't that enough?"

 

"You'll do everything?" he asked.

 

"Yes. Everything." Kris answered.

 

"Fine. From today onwards. You are to serve us. You'll be our slave until you get the blessing that you want." Suho said then left.

 

When the scary papa is gone, Lay finally stopped eating. Tao sat on the couch and keeps on sighing. Lay wiped his mouth and did the same. Kris just stood there wondering if what he did was a wrong move. Judging by their reactions, it looks like, the battle will never end.

 

"He will never give his blessing." Lay said. "I know it's wrong to think this but.. .you guys should run away. I'll handle Suho."

 

"Papa Xing, Papa Myeon is too powerful. Even if we run to hell, he'll find us. He has connections all over the world." Tao sighs.

 

"thank you for giving us your blessing and accepting us Sir." Kris said politely. "I appreciate your idea too. But, we won't run away. I want you and sir Suho on our wedding day and that won't Change."

 

"Kris.. .we should really run. Papa Myeon is too stubborn. Maybe.. .we could find a place where papamyeon won't find us."

 

"No.. .I'll do what your papa wants. I love you and I need you with me. But I know you won't be truly happy knowing your parents is against us. Sir Lay understands and he gave us his blessing. I will do everything to have sir Suho's blessing too."

 

"Very good." Yixing said. "Don't worry son..." he patted Kris' shoulder. "I'll help you. I want my son happy and the way I see it, you're his happiness."

 

"Thank you so much Papa Xing." Tao said.

 

"Thank you so much sir Lay." Kris said.

 

"Call me daddy." Yixing demanded.

 

"Thank you so much .. ." Kris hesitated a little. "...daddy."

 

"Your welcome son." Yixing smiled with his oh so dep and oh so sweet dimples. "Now.. .as I said, Suho is stubborn but if you do EXACTLY what he says and what he wants, it won't be that long until you get his heart."

 

"Does that mean Kris ge is going to be our slave for real?" Tao asked.

 

"Can you do that Kris? Can you lower your self?" Lay asked.

 

"Anything for Tao." Kris answered.

 

"Great. Just do what Suho wants you to do okay? I'll do the talking and threatening."

 

"Threatening?" Tao asked. "What's with that Papa Xing?"

 

"Secret. Just do whatever your papa wants okay?" he patted Tao's head. "Your marriage. Does it have a date already?"

 

"Not yet. Not until we have your blessings." Kris answered.

 

"good... .coz this will take a while."

 

"Kris ge~ what about work?" Tao asked worriedly.

 

"I'll call later. I'm sure they'll understand." Kris assured his lover with a smile.

 

Lay left them for a while. They went to the garden and had a talk. Tao feels so bad that Kris is going to be their slave for a while. No matter how you look at it, it's bad and rude for his future husband. He wants to hate his parents but Kris explained to him that, that was how a parents love. Tao said sorry again and again to Kris and the older was just returning it with a smile or with an, "It's okay."

 

While they're there. Lay and Suho are having a talk too in their room. Lay was arguing with his husband how hard he is to their future son in law. Suho is SOOOOOOOO STUBBORN, he doesn't want to hear the word son in law. He told Lay that, NO, it will never happen. He will never allow their marriage and if he needs to lock up his baby panda on the tallest tower, he'll do it just to stop what was coming.

 

"I don't know why you're so against it Suho. They love each other." Lay said.

 

"I don't want my baby to get taken away from us." Suho admitted. "3 years. They've been in a relationship for 3 years Lay. 3 years ago was the start too that our son became so distant from us. He's not going home and whenever we're visiting him, his mind is somewhere else."

 

"Suho, ZiTao is a guy, not a girl. Why are you like this to him?"

 

"He's my only son!" Suho shouted. "I don't even know that Kris' background! What if he's with our baby for the money?"

 

"You don't know because you're refusing to get to know him." Lay stated.

 

"I know! I'll hire a private investigator!"

 

"Suho, you're going too far."

 

"I'm not. It's natural. I need to know him. If he's not hiding anything then there's no problem right?" Suho said. "Call the guy." he ordered. Lay can only sigh as he turn around to call Kris.

 

Well Suho is right. If Kris is not hiding anything, then it's fine right? It was just a background check after all. It'll be fine and it'll be cool. He walked around the house to find Kris and Tao but he cannot find him. He went to the garden, the only place where he didn't look.

 

The garden is big too. There's even a maze on it. He's the one who did the maze and he's sure there's a way out but he forgot the way. He just walked around hoping to remember where the exit is. Actually forgetting that he was supposed to be looking for his son and his future son in law.

 

He was having fun walking and seeing how beautiful his flowers grew. He was so happy to see them healthy and blooming. He's all smiles until he heard a loud moan from somewhere. He doesn't believe in ghost so he's sure it was a human. Then it hits him.

 

He silently and carefully walked to where the moans are coming until Kris and Tao finally came to view. He immediately hides so he won't interrupt the two. He blushed, he cannot believe his sons are doing it in the open and in a broad daylight. Tao was like no tomorrow while Kris is grunting in sync with the loud sound of skin slap.

 

It's an invasion. He shouldn't be there watching how his son and his future son in law makes love. He turned around and walk back silently. He was just walking at first until he finds the need to run, scared that he might got found. It'll be awkward as hell. He entered the house running, he went straight to Suho's and his room. Surprisingly, Suho was there too.

 

"What? What happened? Why are you running?" Suho asked him. It'll be a bad idea to tell his husband so he thinks of something else.

 

"Sehun...."

 

"What's with Sehun?"

 

"I was looking for ZiTao and Kris then I saw Sehun. His door was open."

 

"And....?"

 

"Let's do it." Lay suddenly said.

 

"What? I don't understand." Suho said truthfully.

 

"Sehun was watching . Now I'm . Let's do it." Lay said then he points at his bulge.

 

"Well damn." Suho said. Stunned.

 

"Are we going to do it or not?" Yixing asked impatiently. Suho his lips unconsciously.

 

"Take off your clothes. Bed. Now." he said then...YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.

 

They stayed holed up to their room for half a day. Tao and Kris on the other side was done making out on the garden a long time ago. They're now on Tao's room. Kris was taking pictures of the room non stop and Tao was, well, tired so he's sleeping. Suddenly Sehun barged into the room while calling Tao's name.

 

"Be quiet he's sleeping." Kris said when Sehun meet his eyes.

 

"Kyungsoo Hyung said you guys should really eat lunch now. It's 3pm already. Lay Hyung and Suho Hyung is already there."

 

"I'll wake Tao up." Kris said. Sehun nods. Kris was expecting Sehun to leave but he didn't. Instead, he waited there on the door. He sighs then he walks to Tao. He taps his shoulder first but he didn't respond. "Tao~" he called, still no response.

 

"Just shake him he won't wake up like that." Sehun said.

 

"He will." Kris said annoyed. It's not possible that Sehun knows Tao better than him. He won't accept that. "Panda." Kris called out again. This time Tao slowly opens his eyes. When he saw Kris in front of him, he immediately smiled and reached out his hands asking for a hug.

 

"Hello." Tao greeted. "How long was I out?" he asked Kris.

 

"It's 3pm already. Your parents are calling us to eat late lunch. We should go." Kris whispers.

 

"Oh~" Tao said then he broke the hug. Sehun is still there but Tao still haven't seen him. "I'm still tired." Tao whines a little.

 

Kris just hums, he doesn't want to comment on that one because Sehun will hear. Tao pouts when he didn't get anything from Kris so he kissed him on the lips. Kris smiled at the kiss and Tao felt it. Well, it's not Kris' fault anymore that Sehun saw, Tao is random after all. When Tao lets go, Kris whispers to his ear.

 

"Sehun's here." he said. Tao was in shock when he searched for Sehun in the room and saw the pink haired guy leaning on the door, arms crossed and raising an eyebrow.

 

"Show off much?" Sehun said. "Just come already." he said then walked out.

 

"You should've told me earlier." Tao slaps Kris' shoulder.

 

"How can I when you're too eager?" Kris said chuckling.

 

After Tao fixed himself, they went to the kitchen together. Tao's parents plus Sehun are already there waiting for them. They haven't started eating yet, they're chatting but when they saw them entering, they stopped talking.

 

"So Kris.. ." Suho said.

 

"Yes sir?"

 

"I believe you'll be our slave starting today?"

 

"Yes sir." Kris answered without hesitation. "If that is your wish sir."

 

"I hate you so much right now PapaMyeon." Tao commented.

 

"I'm doing this for you son." Suho shrugged. "You won't eat with us. Go to the kitchen as slaves eat after his masters are done."

 

"You're too much!!" Yixing said but Suho doesn't care.

 

"Go!"

 

"Okay sir."

 

"No! He'll eat with us! If you can't treat him as your son in law at least treat him as a human! Even Kyungsoo eats with us! So why are you telling my boyfriend to eat later? How rude." Tao fights back.

 

"It's okay Tao. I'll go. See you later." he kissed Tao's cheeks before walking out.

 

"He's gone. Sit down ZiTao." Suho ordered.

 

"I hate you!" he said seriously.

 

"I love you son."

 

Tao sits down and eats quietly. He's so damn hurt. If it wasn't for his determined lover he would be running to him now and tell him to run away together. He's regretting going home. They should've get married first before coming there so his parents won't be able to do anything anymore.

 

On the other hand. Kris was actually so pissed. On his way to the kitchen he punched the wall twice or trice. He was hurt being treated like that but for his love, for Tao, he'll do everything. Also, Yixing is already on their side so he thinks it'll be fine. He already made up his mind and it will never change no matter what happens or no matter what Tao's strict papa ask him to do.

 

He waited to the kitchen until Tao came running to him to say sorry. He said it was okay. His sweet sweet lover served him his late lunch and waited until he was done. Tao keeps on saying how he feels so bad about their situation but Kris keeps on telling him that it'll all end and it'll be okay.

 

 


a/n: Hello my dear readers T T I'm sorry I haven't been active for the past months. As a sorry, I'll write and finish this story as soon as possible. I was once a  reader just like all of you and I know how it feels to wait for an update (and my is not even average). Please forgive me. T T I love y'all and as what I'm always saying, let's stop the hate on our fandom and let's love. Support OT10, Support Yifan ge~ and Support Lu ge~. That's our job as a fan :D 

Please leave comments to cheer me up. I've been suffering from  anxiety for a while now that's why I'm not that active anymore :(. I'm blabbering. Okay. Sorry again T T bye~