chap. 1

RUDE

"So? Is this really really really is it is?" Tao asked.

 

"Yes. It really really really is it is." Kris answered as he fix his necktie.

 

"Gege~ you do know it'll be a long battle right?" Tao asked worriedly.

 

"Yes. I know." he smiled to Tao who doesn't look happy at all. "Hey~" he walked near to Tao. Cupped his face and let the warmth of his hands warmth the cold cheeks of the younger. "Why do you look so worried? It'll be fine. I prepared myself to whatever's coming. Even if your dad throws me Thor's hammer, I have Captain America's shield right here with me." he said. The younger finally smiled.

 

"Stop with the stupid jokes at times like this." he hits his shoulder. 

 

"Stop worrying okay. It's not like I'll give up in the middle of it. I promise I won't stop until I made your dad say yes. I want you so bad to the point that I'll surely die without you by my side." Kris said as he pulls Tao for a hug.

 

"Gege~ me too. I'll die without you by my side." he hugged him back.

 

"I know." Kris said then he kissed Tao. 

 

Tao smiled at the kiss. It was nothing but sweet and he would be lying to himself if he says he doesn't want to stay linked like that for the rest of the day than going to his parent's house. The house that he was once living before he decided to live on his own. Or more like, before he and Kris, his boyfriend decided to live together.

 

He and Kris met on a Gucci shop in Seoul. They're both tourist back then but unlike him, Kris is fluent in Korean. It started when Tao asked a saleslady in Chinese, he was really not conscious that he asked in his mother tongue until the lady gave him a look. Kris came to him and translated what he said to the sales lady.

 

Kris introduced or more like hit on him on that same day. Invited him for lunch, movie then to his hotel room. Nothing really happened, they just talked. Tao might say, Kris is real gentlemen. He did hit on him but not in a really hitting on him kind of way. That night too, Tao decided to stay on the same hotel as Kris.

 

They had a lot of fun talking. Kris talked about how he was supposed to be assisting a friend on his audition to become a model but he got casted instead and that's why he's in Korea. How he learned Korean before because he has a Korean friend, also he's fluent in 3 more languages. And lastly, how much he fell in love with Korea but he still thinks China is the best and he won't leave and forget where he came from.

 

Kris also told him that he was supposed to be a college professor but, he's still enjoying his carefree life at the moment. He told him that maybe, after he experienced being a model once, he'll stop and apply to become a teacher instead. Tao joked about Kris making his fans cry just because he chose to become a professor instead of being a model.

 

Tao is 3 years younger than Kris and on the last year of his college. He told Kris that his dad gave him an airplane ticket to Korea as a gift for being first in his classes. Classes because he'll graduate as a laude in Education and he's going to have his certificate as a certified Martial Artist. Kris is so impressed, he even asked Tao if he can show some stunts, but Tao refused because he's still a little shy. They just met after all.

 

Kris was more surprised to Tao than Tao is surprised to him. Kris is just starting his career as a model and already has a back up plan in case the modeling world in not for him. Tao on the other hand, had his life perfectly planned out, not by himself but by his dad who's super strict. He told Kris that as soon as he graduates, his father is going to make him a principal on one of the schools they're owning in Beijing.

 

Kris joked about that's how the riches life usually are. Tao said he doesn't really care about the money, he cared more to make his dad proud. Kim Junmyeon is one of the richest in China, he's Korean yes but he fell in live with China or more likel in love with his other dad so he stayed and live there. Kris literally spits the cola he was drinking when he heard another dad.

 

For a moment there, he was scared that he might've offended his new friend but then Tao laughed at him. He laughed until he starts clutching his stomach. He laughed while tapping his own knee and saying Kris is a funny man. He explained that his parents married each other on a foreign country before amd yes, his parents are both guys. He was not adopted, he said his dad Junmyeon had him at his first wife, before he met his father Yixing which is a Chinese.

 

So in summary, they became friends while they're in Korea. Tao needs to go back to China after 3 day and Kris needs to stay for another week. They contacted each other of course. That's how it started. Tao kept Kris a secret to his father because he knows he wouldn't like it if he find out that he fell in live with a man, and a complete stranger. Being rich means being scared that people are only trying to be close to you for the money. But Tao knows better that Kris is not like that.

 

Kris did his best to court Tao as soon as he came back to China. He cannot deny to himself that he fell in love with Tao who's so innocent and cute in reality despite being all manly and composed outside. Rich people are complicated but hey, Kris is not poor either. He's rich as hell too but he did not brag about it because he doesn't want that path. He's a ran away and now creating his own path. He doesn't want to live on his parents shades, he wants to be recognized because of his own talents not because his parents are rich as .

 

After Tao finally agreed to become Kris' boyfriend, he convinced the younger to tell his parents, he even volunteered to tell them but Tao is scared. He said he doesn't want to hurt and disappoint his parents. Kris understands him of course but he said it'll be more harder if they kept it a secret. Also, Kris finally spilled the beans about his rich self to Tao after a week of going out.

 

Tao said he already knew about it a long time ago and was just waiting for him to personally say it. He said something about a newspaper about the next heir of a famous company running away from home. It was anonymous of course but for some reason, he said he had the feeling that the ran away young master was Kris. He said the aura around him is the same as a heir of a HUGE company.

 

After a year of going out, Kris is still convincing Tao to tell his parents but still the younger is scared. Tao is a principal then and Kris became a famous model. The times when they can see each other became fewer and fewer. Kris was scared that his fans might find out about Tao, it will literally destroy the younger's whole life so he avoided it to happen at all cost.

 

They hides their relationship than the they already are. Well, that is until they both finally cannot take it. They fought about they both doesn't have time for each other and how they're getting tired of waiting who's gonna do the first move. Kris thought of a perfect solution for their problems. To live together.

 

Tao convinced his parents that he wants to live alone. He begged to his super kind dad Yixing to convince his super strict dad Junmyeon and just like a miracle, it worked. He immediately moved out of the house to the shared condominium unit that Kris bought for the both of them. Being a model has it's perks, the condo unit was cheap because the owner is Kris' huge fan.

 

They managed to keep their relationship under wraps for 3 long years already. Whenever Tao's parents are going to visit, Kris is always out of the house. Kris is not complaining but, of course, he'll like it more if he doesn't have to get out of the house whenever Tao's parents is there anymore. He wants them to become official. He wants to marry Tao and be his other half for the rest of their slowly fading away life.

 

After a long 3 years of hiding their relationship. Here they comes. Kris FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY! convinced Tao to introduce him to his parents. How he did it was the important part. He proposed to Tao and asked the younger to marry him. Tao said yes of course. And that's why they're here now. Fixing bowties and neckties. They want everything to go well with Tao's parents. They both know that it'll be a long battle but, Kris came prepared and shielded with Tao's love.

 

Tao on the other hand is still restless about this. It was not too sudden he knows, Kris has been convincing him for a long time now. He just really can't bring himself to like the idea. Because whether they like it or not, IT IS A BAD IDEA. Tao just keeps on wishing now for Kris to not to get killed by his papa Junmyeon.

 

When Kris is done with himself, he helped Tao. He made sure they both looked handsome and respectable enough to not to get killed right after they set foot on Tao's parents house. Tao sends a text to his Papa Yixing the other day that he wants to introduce someone to them. His kind papa said he'll tell Junmyeon and Tao was just thankful that at least, he knows that his papa Yixing will understand.

 

"You look cute with bowties." Kris complimented him. 

 

He blushed. He will never get used to Kris' cheesy side since it was so random. The older never fails to surprise him after all. He's like a surprise box inside a surprise box inside a surprise box, and 10x more like that.

 

"You look handsome with your necktie." he complimented the older back.

 

"Well, you're the one who bought this for me so yes, I look handsome on it. This tie was chosen with love." the older pulled his hips to bring them closer. Tao is so attached to the hip. "Before we go. Can you give me a passionate kiss as a good luck charm?" Kris asked.

 

Tao knows him too well. He knows that the older is doing it on purpose because Kris knows that he's too shy and not dominant enough to kiss him passionately. He becomes redder than he already is then he blushed up to his ears. 

 

"You know.. .I can't do that.. ." Tao said stuttering.

 

"Mm~" Kris teased. "Then. ..Can gege kiss you?" he asked.

 

"Why are you asking for permission now? You always kiss me before without asking." he playfully hits his shoulder. It brings out a cute laugh out of his handsome lover.

 

"Ughhh~~!!!" Kris groans then he pushed Tao. The younger was surprised, weren't they supposed to kiss? "Hey~ don't make that face." Kris smiled.

 

"What face?" he asked.

 

"Your, I'M.SULKING.BECAUSE.KRIS.GEGE.DID.NOT.KISS.ME face."

 

"I'm not making that face!" Tao protest cutely.

 

"Yeah yeah~" Kris teased more. "you're pouting tho~." the older said chuckling, then after it he smiled at Tao. "I just had a feeling that if I kiss you right now, I'm sure I won't be able to stop myself and we'll end up doing it." he confessed. "You don't want to ruin our plans now, do you?"

 

".. .n. ..no." Tao answered. Now he feels guilty for being such a baby. Kris spoiled him too much so now he's like that. Kris' fault, not his. 

 

It was an hour drive. Tao was quiet on their way, he just keep on staring outside the window. Kris did not say anything, instead he played some song that he knows Tao likes. To help him relax. It's not like he can blame him, he was nervous too but they really need to do it. They're engaged now after all.

 

Keeping their engagement a secret would be rude to their parents. Kris already told his parents already, he introduced Tao too. Well, they did not make such a fuss. They said they're actually waiting for the day where Kris is going to introduce someone to them. It's easy as hell, Kris' mom even said she likes Tao.

 

Tao's parents are so much different from Kris parents so they both really feel nervous. It's just that Kris is good at hiding it while Tao is like an open book, showing it all. When they arrived at the front gate of the house, Tao suddenly kissed Kris.

 

"I love you." he said nervously. Kris smiled, his lover is such a sweetheart.

 

"I love you too." he kissed his forehead. "Don't worry. There's no such thing as giving up. I know this day won't be good and I know your dad is not gonna accept us. I took a leave at work for a week. We'll figure something out." he assured him.

 

"Thank you and. ..sorry." 

 

"Sorry? For what?" 

 

"Because my dad is so troublesome. I even bothered your work." 

 

"Tao. ..there's no such thing as troublesome. It's okay. This is more important. WE are more important." he said. "Now. Can you ring the doorbell for me?" 

 

Tao nods then he gets off the car so he can press the doorbell. A maid answered and he said his name, after a few seconds, the big gate was opening for them. Tao went back to the car then Kris drives inside the mansion. Literally a mansion, the yard is so big, you have to drive for 2 minutes or so to get to the house.

 

When they get down the car, Kris breathe in a lot of air. Fresh air. So different from their mansion, they do have a garden but Tao's house has a forest. Too big for anyone to imagine. Tao walked beside him nervously, he attempted to hold the younger's hand but the younger shook his head.

 

"Not until we told them?" he said unsure to his idea. 

 

"Okay." Kris just said with a smile.

 

 While they're walking to the stairs, the main door suddenly opened. Tao's Papa Yixing came out with a welcoming smile. His dimples are so deep and his hair is red. It's, red. He doesn't look that old but still, red hair is a little too much. Well, it suits him so Kris will keep the idea to himself. Maybe he'll use it as a reference to a joke later when Tao's mood is down.

 

"ZITAO!" he ran to hug the younger. "I miss you son. It's been so long since I last saw you."

 

"I missed you too Papa Xing." he said. "Is Papa Myeon home?" he asked.

 

"Yes. I didn't tell him you're here already. Let's surprise him. He's been so fidgety since morning because he knows today is the day you'll come. He missed you a lot you know." the kind man said. Then suddenly his eyes was on Kris.

 

"Good Morning sir." Kris greeted.

 

"Good Morning handsome man. Who might you be?" Yixing asked.

 

"PapaXing, his name is Kris. Let's go inside now, I'll introduce who is Kris to my life." Tao said nervously as he drags his own father inside the house. 

 

While they're walking to the hallway, Tao still dragging his father who keeps on asking questions, Kris' attention was suddenly on the paintings that was on the wall of the long hallway. There's an initial on all of it, HZT, he didn't know his soon to be wife is such a good artist. Going to your lover's house is really a good idea because you'll get to learn something new about them.

 

They arrived at the garden. Living room is too formal so Yixing chose to have a conversation at the garden that was full of different colors of roses and other flowers. There's a small pond not that far too, it doesn't look like it was manmade, it looks so , nature.

 

"I'll go call Suho okay?" Yixing said then walked away excitedly.

 

"Suho?" Kris asked.

 

"PapaMyeon's nick name. PapaXing's nickname is Lay." Tao explained with a smile.

 

"Oh~, you're not nervous anymore?" he asked.

 

"Nervous but.. .I feel so at home. It's been so long since I last went home. 2 years?"

 

"I think so. We never really want to separate with each other so we never really went home on holidays." Kris said with a bragging smile. A maid suddenly came running to Tao with a tray of snacks.

 

"ZiTao!!!!!" the pink haired guy put down the tray of food on the table and jumped on Tao's arms.

 

"Okay! Who's that?" Kris asked when Tao gladly welcomes the guy into his arms. He's so jealous, he's always like that, jealous of the guys who's too close to his boyfriend.

 

"Oh Sehun. He's one year younger than me. He's PapaXing's brother." Tao explained.

 

"I missed you!!" Sehun hugs him tighter then glared at Kris. "Who's he?"

 

"My fiancé." Tao did not even hesitate, not like what Kris was expecting. 

 

"Fiancé????" Sehun repeated. Surprised or denying the reality he just heard, it sounds both.

 

"Fiancé." Tao repeated. He's so certain to his words. Looks like the nervousness already went away. Kris is glad.

 

"FIANCÉ!???????????" Junmyeon suddenly entered the conversation with his eyes so big he could pass as an owl.

 

"PapaMyeon... ." Tao trembled. Now the nervousness is back and it's 10x stronger. 

 

"FIANCÉ????" Junmyeon asked again. He's not breaking eye contact with Kris at all. "HE'S CLEARLY A GUY ZITAO." he's not shouting but he's certainly not saying it calm too. 

 

"Good Morning Sir." Kris greeted politely, finally making a move to save his baby panda from the mother panda's wrath. "My name is Wu YiFan but you can call me Kris. You heard right, I am ZiTao's fiancé. I proposed to him weeks ago and he said yes. We'll be getting married on the states. But before that, I want your permission first." he explained.

 

"OH. MY. GOD!!!!!" Suho said then he stumbled on his feet. "No.. .this can't be." he shook his head as he walks closer to his son. "This. ...is. ..." he gave his son a piercing look. "Yixing! Sehun! Get ZiTao inside the house!" he ordered.

 

The two guys immediately moved on their feet. An angry Suho is not really someone you should defy. He's a monster when he's angry. Yixing too cannot believe what he just heard, but unlike Suho, ZiTao is not blood related to him. He guessed it was not his decision to make who will the child love, it was clearly not Suho's too. It was all Tao.

 

"No! Wait!!!! PapaMyeon! Please don't do anything stupid. Don't hurt him." Tao begged as he was getting dragged by his other papa and his other papa's brother.

 

"STUPID!???" Suho asked. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT STUPID? YOU CAME HERE TODAY SAYING THIS GUY IS YOUR FIANCÉ AND YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED SOON!?? ISN'T THAT WHAT'S STUPID? THIS ALL TOO SUDDEN!" 

 

"No! Sir. This is all not too sudden." Kris said with a calm tone. "We've been going out for 3 years now. We've been living together for a while now too. We love each other. I love your son." 

 

"IF YOU LOVE HIM THEN GO HOME AND NEVER RETURN IN THIS PLACE AGAIN. I WILL NEVER GIVE MY BLESSING TILL THE DAY I DIE! TOUGH LUCK MY FRIEND BUT THE ANSWER IS A ING NO!!!!!!" Suho said then walked away. 

 

On his way inside the house, he pulled Tao with him. Yixing and Sehun followed them like a good puppy would. Tao cried and called Kris' name, Kris did the same and called Tao's name. It was like a scene from a drama, it almost looked liked Romeo & Juliet if it wasn't for the fact that, they're both Romeos.

 

Too soon, 3 guard came to him and asked him to leave the place. He knows that if he refused and fight, then the 3 guys would not even hesitate to drag him outside the mansion. He still has his pride so he told them not to touch him and he'll leave all at once.

 

Kris was left alone in the garden with the 3 guards waiting for him to move. He sighs. It's a good thing he came prepared. He took out his phone and texted Tao. There's no way in hell he's gonna give up like that but he's not stupid enough to stay there too. He'll come back the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. Until Suho felt his sincerity, his love for his son, his love for ZiTao.

 

Oh well, he already has the younger's heart so he's not bothered by anything. He knows the younger will fight for him as hard as he was fighting for their love. He's confident as hell that, sooner or later, he'll get to hear Suho's sweet yes. Also, he kinda understands Suho for not letting go of his son. You see, Tao is a clumsy and spoiled one. If you're not used to it, you won't be able to stay with his side for more than a month.

 

He typed on his phone as fast as lightning. That was one of the things Tao taught him how to do. How to type faster on his touch screen phone. His fingers are too big for the keys so Tao told him a useful technique on how to not to touch 2 keys because of his big hands. Oh, dear God. He already miss his baby.

 

 

---

To: My Beloved Panda

Subject: Dear (Juliet) Romeo

.. .I will go today. But do not worry my love, I will return tomorrow to convince your parents that we are meant for each other. Fear not, for I have told you earlier today that I will not give up. Do not try to defy your parents, I do not want them to hurt you. Do whatever they says and do not worry about anything. Remember that I love you and I will always will.

 

P.S. DO NOT LET THE PINK HAIRED GUY TO EVEN TOUCH A STRAND OF YOUR HAIR. YOU KNOW THE PUNISHMENT FOR THAT RIGHT? YOU DO NOT WANT ME JEALOUS TO THE BONES RIGHT?

 

I love you ZiTao,

Your ROMEO, Kris.

---

 

 

He send it to Tao. A little something to make his lover laugh at the situation they're in. He just want his love to never think of anything negative while he was away. It'll be a long journey, and he said it many times already, HE'S NOT PLANNING TO GIVE UP.

 

 


Hello again :) anyone who has an IG? :) follow me >< 

otjmk_lcfr 

XD thank you ^^