oo4

Schizophrenia

Someday during lunch break

 

It's gonna be the normal lunch time for Seulbi at the empty field area. Maybe not empty but few boys playing a game of soccer. With no one knowing or even her, Hakyeon was still watching her from the afar.

 

Maybe this gonna be a chance for me to get close to her.

 

With that encouragement thought he have, he decided to take a step forward and gently tap on Seulbi's shoulder. Shocked reaction that she had but she didn't put a smile yet continue eaitng her food. "Can i sit here with you?" said Hakyeon while waiting for her reply. Unreponsive, so Hakyeon decided to take the silent as yes and sit next to her.

It was a little awkward for both of them, because of the sudden closeness while sitting down next to each other. Silent between them with the noise in front of them, he cleared his throat and put down his food before looking at Seulbi, his glare was staring her natural beauty side profile.

But not for long till she felt weird like someone staring at her, she turned her head and accidentally met his eyes. Her cheek grow little rosy and quickly turn back to her food as well as move her sit little bit further than him.

Hakyeon got little bit of panicking as he thought he scare her away when he was staring at her blankly. Awkward laugh and still looking at her while smiling, he said, "Hey, i'm not here to scare you or what but i wanna make friends with you. My name is Hakyeon and i'm a theatre student." 

Seulbi was bewildered and taken aback of what he have said. Friend? Did he said he want to be friend with me? She couldn't believe her ears but she finally said a words after a while. Her gently soft voice that sudden silent the whole area between Seulbi and Hakyeon. 

 

 

 

 

"H-hello.. I'm Seulbi.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

squishyxstyle

maybe another short chapter again. maybe little time or no time of this. maybe something just make me down out of nowhere. maybe i hope you guys enjoy this slow progress of this story.