oo2

Schizophrenia

Seulbi almost had a nightmare that make her sweat continuously and her pupils was shaking badly just like if she just saw the most scariest ghost in the world. The class; as well as the teacher was shocked about her reaction and not to mention the principle is looking at her suspiciously.

But unfortunately to her, she started hearing some weird noises and mumbling. As she tried to hide her anxiety attack, she saw what she wasn’t supposed to see. The glare and the look the saw in her nightmare.

The nightmare that going to come true soon.

She started mumbling and scratching her hair roughly. ‘S-stop it. It’s not my fault. P-please be quiet...” As when she started to be panic, the whole class started to look at her weirdly and mumbling around.

Ms. Song, the homeroom teacher, was walking toward her while Mr. Lee too walking behind Ms. Song. “Seulbi, what’s wrong with you?” Ms. Song asked. But to Seulbi’s eyes, it was the opposite and all she heard from her teacher was, “You are insane, do you know that?”

Nobody knows. Nobody understands. Nobody cares. Just nobody.

Those words keep repeating in her mind while looking at her classmates staring at her. To the classmates, they were just worried and cautious about her.

But to her, it’s different. From her point of view and from what she saw in that condition, they were judging her, insulted her and all those negative stuff towards her.

As Ms. Song walked much closer to her, all of the classmates were outside and watching nervously. With the messy hair and undeniable screaming of Seulbi, Ms. Song slowly lift Seulbi’s hair behind her ear. Unexceptionally, she saw the horror that have been change suddenly to Seulbi.

Messy hair, indescribable words that coming out from and a sudden change on her right eyes. Full dark red eyes like blood eyes that scaring everyone out. Nobody knows what has happen and nobody can never understand her.

 

Except for one at a corner, watching every move and every step.

 

 

But that will never stop him from getting away but instead, wanting to know her more. Sometimes, he will stalked her all the way to her house, knowing all her habit and even most of her hobbies and favorite items all times.

Even some of the things that Seulbi will never get tired easily.

“Just one day, I will come and protect you from all I can. You may not know my name but I will never know if you know me existing beside and behind you from all the time. Just wait for it, till the time comes. Cha Hakyeon will be with you soon.”

In his heart, there is only one person and the one that always make his heart rush. Only one and only, Lee Seulbi.

 

 

squishyxstyle

and yeah, i would like to apologize in advanced that this story update will take totally longer than anything as i haven't yet updated the latest draft for this story like 3 month? busy with school as freshman year, so yeah.. thank for everyone for being patience with me and i'll get my own laptop soon! apologize for very short chapter.. hwaiting and thank you ^^