oo3

Schizophrenia

4 years later, at Sung Sik University.

 

 

Finally or not? This is not the end but just a beginning. Another beginning with hell or small heaven that will never happen..

Seulbi was in her deep thought as she look into the mirror with her simple oversize shirt and jeans. She had officially graduated from her high school for being top 10 students despite her condition that once shocked the whole school. Yes, she finally got into her dream school with her dream course, Sung Sik University. But unfortunately the nightmare didn't just stop there. Worried and anxious. What can i still do when it's already like that?

 

She didn't know right? Or perharps, she didn't want to know despite of what happened before? Hopefully for this university life, i will be able to be close to her or know her more by watching from afar.

 

Even Hakyeon gotten into Sung Sik University too. While walking with his quiet friend, Taekwoon, reached to the school earlier than anyone. Just to be close to Seulbi even though it may not be protecting her in close way but in distance and secret way. Unfortunately, they chosen the different courses. Seulbi with her dream fashion design whereas Hakyeon with his passionate love theatre, but they will have a collabration for a project for every semester but only the theatre students are allowed to pick their own designers personally,

 

Someday.

 

The only time that Hakyeon may only see her was only during their lunch and some certain day after school because of their different schedule each days and sometimes with extra lessons. His heart feel little uneasy because each time he walked past Seulbi's class or saw her from the afar, she always alone. Always. 

Maybe perharps to him, the class may heard about the rumours being spread among the whole school or maybe because she is naturally quiet and reserved person with that cold hearted aura. Maybe to him.

But to her, some time in silents and some time in horror. Depend. Her class are quite high class person and mostly are very popular, talent or maybe all in one. Normal people with normal family, except Seulbi. No family, part time working with unknown person who still secretly help for her finance and no friends.

Cold hearted person, which she was known as in her class. Except some, who heard the rumours and spread in the twisted way, not a bad way. It's fine, i went thru this. No, i mean this is what i always went thru everyday. With the horror voices. 

Sometimes, there is one thing that keep bothering her all the time. Some days after school, lunch break and even when most of the students walked past her class. only one that keep bothering her eyes. No, it's not those imaginary people she always see. No, it's not those voices that she always hear.

 

Is it the one watched me back then? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

squishyxstyle

okay, firstly sorry for the short chapter. secondly, i'm half back after a year because school life is getting bad and what more im going thru my depression at the moment. almost forgot that i have a story to write yet i have more idea to write, yes its a familiar story like this and no im not planning to do now. im quite thankful for those who stayed and for those who just subscribed to this story. i lost my muse for a while but i wont give up to continue. im quite thankful and sorry for super late update.