oo1

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia

ˌskɪtsə(ʊ)ˈfriːnɪə/Submit

noun

a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

 

Not everyone hear voices.

This isn’t a dream. This isn’t a reality.

This is a nightmare that happening right now. The whispering of hell.

Everyone is normal, except her. Not all of them are abnormal or anything, but she think she is the only one who are more different than others.

The one who unable to accept the reality but the nightmare that keep attacking her every day and everywhere she goes.

The one cried for peace. The one that want a silent moment for a day without any disturbance. The one that tried to ignore those voices everywhere she is. The wind, the air, the rain, the sea, the people, the dead, the animals and even the voices that never existed.

Not everyone are born to hear those whispering or anything that are not real. Not all can have it, depending on each individual’s situation. Gender, age or races etc is not a matter; it’s depend on the heart and mentality of the person.

Seulbi, the schizophrenia high school student. Everyone except for some that feel bad for her, keep calling her names such as weirdo, psycho and all sort of names that can insult her. Ever since she was young, everything was not getting into what she want but instead, it was the opposite.

Like what she was expected to be will turn out to be what she was least expected and many tragic thing happened.

She thought, will she able to be cured from this disorder. Nobody knows, except the doctors. But to some, there are something special where she can completely, not completely all or what, will able to make her forget her condition and those whispering words.

It will never change anything just overnight but will take time by time with the patience of the heart and strong mentality mind. The small little problem, who will be the one taking care of her?

Her parent passed away when she was 5 years old and all her relatives don’t want to take her in as they thought that she was a demon being sent down by hell and give everyone or anyone a bad luck. Sometimes, it does can be worse. They decided to buy a house for her to stay and some money beside her parent’s inheritance, school fees and some other emergency while avoiding any contract with Seulbi.

She is quite independence in young age, early maturity you can say.

She was an advance learner student. One day when she was a third grade student and everyone were having their recess time. Seulbi went into one of the six grade class where their black board was half way through one hard math equation which required them to memorize the formulas in order for them to get in to the good high school. She entered the class and took a tool for her to stand.

Without any hesitation, she solved a few of the question on the board with white chalk.

But without her knowing, the principle, Mr. Lee was taking his round around the school and saw Seulbi solving a math equation fast without any hesitation. He entered the class quietly with the pleasing face of his. As she was about to finish, Mr. Lee spoke up that shocked Seulbi and dropped the chalk on her hand.

“Oh my dear student, you are quite intelligent student. May I know which grade and what class are you?” Mr. Lee said with his fathering smile. Seulbi was shocked; at the same time she was scared and had no idea what to do now.

Answer him or run away?

Fortunately the bell just rang and she make a quick escape before the principle realize that she was gone. What a smart girl, Mr. Lee thought while exited the class to the third grade class level. As he was walking, to his surprise he saw Seulbi in one of the third grade class.

He knocked the door that made the homeroom teacher to stop teaching and entered the class with his bright smile and fixed glare on Seulbi who was sleeping in the class. “Can the seatmate wake your buddy up for those who is sleeping? I do appreciate that and I have some announcement to make.” Seulbi’s seatmate shook her up and she was mumbling as waking up.

 

squishyxstyle

this is admin speaking and call me Jinhee. this is my official first chapter(this story supposed to be one shot but i wrote it longer, so will cut it chapter by chapter) and a few will be lost of this story. let me explain a few about how this story goes. i'm eventually planning to write the story from young age to the present, somehow like the progress of Seulbi and her life being schizophrenia student. most of them will be out of the story line but it will be interesting(hopefully...) i do hope you guys will like it and sorry for the short chapter for the first chapter.... have a good day.