IF THERE'S SOMETHING REAL BETWEEN ME AND YOU

IMMA BREAKIN’ DOWN
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here I was, recording our up-coming album in one of AVEX studios. I was so sick bored waiting for my turn. The girls looked like really enjoying their recording. I grabbed my phone any played my recently favorite song in it. Possibilities by Freddie Stroma. I started humming while closed my eyes.

 

Don't break my heart before I give it to you

Don't tell me no before I ask you to

Don't say it doesn't fit before you try it on

There's too much to lose to be wrong

 

And it feels like there's something here

But I wanna see it before it disappears

And if there's something real between me and you

Well, are we both open to?

 

“Hyoyeon san, it’s your turn”, called a staff.

 

“Coming!” I said while paused the song and walked to the recording room.

 

Few minutes later I was done and backed to the waiting room. I startled. There were Sungmin oppa, Siwon oppa, and Zhoumi oppa that talked happily with the girls. I came to them and greeted them.

 

“Hi, Sungmin oppa, Siwon oppa, and Zhoumi oppa. How are you?” I greeted cheerfully.

 

“Ah, Hyoyeon! Hi!” said three of them.

 

“We’re fine like always”, said Siwon.

 

“I wonder where you were?” asked Zhoumi.

 

“I was recording my part…”, I answered.

 

“Same here. That’s why we visit you girls now”, said Sungmin.

 

I startled. “Sorry?”

 

“Unnie, did you know that SJM will release their Japanese single soon?” asked Sooyoung.

 

What!? “No. I heard that just now…”, I said bluntly. “Well, congratz, Oppa…”

 

“Thanks”, said three of them.

 

“And where’s the others?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Ah, Hyukkie and Henry still recording now while Wookie and Kyu waiting their turn”, said Sungmin.

 

My heart flipped when I heard his name. Jae!? So he’s here NOW!? In AVEX studio?

 

“I wanna see them, can I, Unnie?” asked Sunny to Taeyeon.

 

“Sure, but wait for the others, Kay? And don’t ask me with you aegyo! I’m so sick of it! Got it?”, nagged Taeyeon.

 

“Well, well, well. Why the leaders always so scary sometimes?” murmured Sungmin.

 

Few minutes later we were done and we visited the boys in their waiting room. When we opened the door, I could hear a familiar voice I missed this whole time. My heart beat faster.

 

Gosh! This is my favorite song. I already sang and listen it very often recently. Out all songs in this world why it has to be it? Gosh! He even got the part which exactly I feel recently days.

 

He sang his part. It sounded perfectly in my ears. I walked in and stood behind Sooyoung. Twelve of us sneaked into the room soundless. We not wanted disturb their little performance to kill the time.

 

And it feels like there's something more

Than those crazy little crushes I've felt before

When you move in closer I can feel the rush

And now we're so close we can touch

 

Then Henry sang his part while played the guitar.

 

All these possibilities

So many little possibilities

Right in front of us

Close enough to touch

And far enough to have some time to see

 

Then four of them sang the last part of this song together. Well, short of, they totally lost in their own world while sang that song. They even not realized that we sneaked into their room.

 

All these possibilities

Oh these possibilities

Are written in the stars

We are who we are, Baby

And I can't help but think that possibly

There's possibility

 

Henry played the last chord and then we generated loud applauses. Four of them looked to us. They startled. My eyes searched for him and I found him. My heart suddenly flipped when I caught his glance. How could I ignore his precious sharp glance toward me, or maybe toward twelve of us. Yes, he was here. The dancing king who already messed and screwed up my mind and my feel from the first time I saw him was here.

 

The girls chattered about them four performed just now but me. He stood there, beside Henry, still looked at me. Our gazes interlocked each other for only God knew how long it was. We never blinked even once. Why I must blinked and wasted a second of my time to saw a handsome God’s creature in front of my eyes?

 

Jae, God knows how badly I miss you. If only two of us here alone, I wanna hug you tightly.

 

“I want to hear that from the first line! Oppa, please, sing it again”, said Sunny in her famous way (she’s the hella queen of aegyo after all) which earned fake puke sounds from all but Sungmin oppa, me, and Hyukjae. Of course, I and Hyukjae still busy with our staring game, and Sungmin oppa made the situation worse than I had imagined.

 

“Oh, don’t worry, Sunny. They’ll sing that song over and over again till you bored listen it”, said Sungmin in his famous way. “Right, guys?” said Sungmin to four of us in a death glare.

 

Gosh! Aegyo king and aegyo queen in the same frame is a worse terrible idea.

 

Ryeowook and Henry gulped while Kyuhyun smirk

Please log in to read the full chapter