THERE’S NOTHING TO LOSE

IMMA BREAKIN’ DOWN
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here I was, recording our up-coming single in one of AVEX studios. I was so sick bored waiting for my turn. Sungmin hyung and Wookie looked like really enjoying their recording. Then I herd a guitar sound flowed slowly and timidly in this waiting room. I scanned around and found that mochi maniac lost in his own world with his beloved guitar. I impressed. Well, at least he could sing a song from another singer. I thought he only knew the Jason Mraz guy, Bruno Mars guy, and that Justin Beiber kid as singers who sang English songs.

 

Don't break my heart before I give it to you

Don't tell me no before I ask you to

Don't say it doesn't fit before you try it on

There's too much to lose to be wrong

 

Hmm… What a sad song. I wonder what the sad story in that song. I wish Kibum was here. I thought. Then suddenly he stopped singing. He caught my gaze. He smiled faintly, made his cheeks chubbier. I smiled back.

 

“What’s wrong, Gege?” asked Henry.

 

“Nothing. “

 

“Did I annoy you or something?”

 

“No. No. No. Just continue it.”

 

“Huh?” He looked at me, totally confused.

 

“Keep singing. I wanna listen it more…”

 

“Umm… Kay…” He started play his guitar again.


And it feels like there's something here

But I wanna see it before it disappears

And if there's something real between me and you

Well, are we both open to?

 

I was back in silent again, continued my daydreaming. Honestly, I still curious about this song… Then suddenly studio’s door was opened. That made Henry stopped again. I groaned weakly. Who’s the heck disturbed my peacefully lovely daydreaming!?

 

“Eunhyuk san, Henry san, it’s your turn”, said a man friendly.

 

I rolled my eyes and got up my lazy to his direction. “Coming!”

 

“Coming!” yelled Henry cheerfully while gave his guitar to Zhoumi.

 

“Good luck!” cheered Zhoumi which I replied with a faint smile.

 

I and Henry went to the recording room. Then we started to record our voices in our song.

 

“Bounce to the music.Let your feet go round. To the floor and Imma breakin’ down. Lemme in.Lemme show you all my bling blingand all my kicks kicks.Baby, dance with me…”

 

I sang while took a glance at him. He gave me two thumbs up. I grinned.

 

“What a perfect pronounce, Gege”, he mouthed.

 

“Really? Thanks!” I mouthed back.

 

“Boom. Boom. Boom. Can I get another clap clap clap? Lets go! Shake your body.Move your body. Pick your feet up. Imma movin’ to the groove.Baby Imma goin’ all out!” He sang.

 

And that was the end of our schedule for a day. Well that was great. I wanted sleep. I needed sleep. My body was freaking sore BUT my lovely members never let me to take a nap even just ten minutes.

 

“So, when we’ll back to the dorm?” I asked while threw my on sofa.

 

“Which dorm do you mean, Hyung?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

I rolled my eyes. “Duh! Of course our dorm in Tokyo!”

 

“Maybe two-three hours again, Hyukkie”, answer Donghae. I groaned.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” asked Ryeowook bluntly.

 

“Why we must stay here for two-three hours if our schedule ended just now!?” I wrapped my arms on my torso and shut my eyes.

 

“Well, blame that to Sungmin gege, Siwon gege, and Zhoumi gege”, said Henry.

 

I opened my eyes. “Why?”

 

“They decided to visit the girls”, said Donghae.

 

“Girls? Who?” I asked clueless.

 

“Well duh, Mr. Oblivious. Of course SNSD!” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

My heart suddenly beat faster. “SNSD? Our…?”

 

“Yeah!” nodded Donghae, Henry, and Ryeowook.

 

“How many SNSD you know in this world, Dude?” mocked Kyuhyun.

 

“They’re here? Now? But why? How?” I said bluntly.

 

“You’re such a freaking dumb!” murmured Kyuhyun.

 

“YAH! I still can hear that, Cho Kyuhyun!” I protested.

 

“What ever”, said Kyuhyun while played his PSP.

 

“Don’t tell us you already forgot about that”, said Henry while grabbed his guitar.

 

“Please don’t joking around. It’s not funny, Hyung”, said Ryeowook.

 

“Do you mad or what? Of course they’re here! They were already here for months for their activities in Japan!” yelled Donghae near my ear and made me jerk.

 

I look at Donghae blankly. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped. They’re here. So she’s here too. My Hyo…? If only you know that I miss you so badly. In a moment I already drown into my own world. I spaced out. I heard nothing but Henry’s voice sang an acoustic song.

 

All these possibilities

 

“Yah! Hello? Earth for Hyukkie hyung.” Ryeowook waved his hand and that brought me back to the reality.

 

So many little possibilities

 

“Yah! Wookie! What’s wrong with you!?” I pissed.

 

Right in front of us

 

“Yah! That must be my line! What’s the hell wrong with you, Hyukkie?” asked Donghae.

 

Close enough to touch

 

 “Well, I thought you spaced out, Hyung”, said Ryeowook innocently.

 

And far enough to have some time to see

 

“WHAT!? I’M NOT!” I shouted.

 

“See! He spaced out!” said Kyuhyun.

 

“I WAS NOT!” I shouted.

 

“OH! YES, YOU WERE, HYUKKIE!” Donghae shouted back.

 

Suddenly I heard Henry stopped sing. He grunted. “Gege, can you all stop yelling and shouting each other? I wanna sing peacefully!” protested Henry. He was so pissed and irritated.

 

“And I wanna play peacefully!” said Kyuhyun.

 

“And I wanna eat peacefully!” said Ryeowook.

 

I and Donghae rolled our eyes. “It’s not finished yet, Fish!” I whispered to Donghae.

 

“We’ll continue it later, Monkey!” said Donghae while grabbed his hoodie and walked out here.

 

I grunted but then I heard Henry sang again. This melody. I knew it! It’s the same song which I heard earlier. I sat here motionless and soundless, watched Henry sang that song.

 

All these possibilities

Oh these possibilities

Are written in the stars

We are who we are,Baby

And I can't help but think that possibly

There's possibility

 

“Henry, can I have that song?” I asked.

 

“Of course, Gege”, said Henry while passed his phone to me. “Just sent it yourself.”

 

“And it’s title?” I asked again.

 

“Possibilities by Freddie Stroma. Look that in my playlist…”

 

“Kay. Got it! Thanks, Henry…”

 

“Anytime, Gege.”

Two hours later

 

“Don't give me hope if there's nothing to this… Don't let me in if you're not there…”, sang Kyuhyun.

 

I spend two freaking bored hours wai

Please log in to read the full chapter