Continued

Halloween Special

When Top opened the paper it said to use a stick dig the ground that was under the sign to find out what is there.

Bom: " Top go get the stick. I'll help you dig it too. "

Top went to look for some kind of stick and then they both started digging. After a while Top hit someting hard. He shone the flashlight on it to get a better look it. It was a box, Top lifted it out of the ground and opened. In there it contained two corn costume.

7092.jpg

Bom was happy that it was a corn costume. She put it on right away. Top did not want to wear it at all. Bom helped him get in the costume. Top looked ridiculous in the corn costume.

Bom: " you hahah look hahaha funny hahaha!"

Top: " it's not funny. "

Bom: " yes it is the hottie handsome idol rapper is wearing a corn costume. HAHAHA! "

Top: " Bom, if you don't stop laughing I will kiss you. " bom stopped laughing instantly and pinched Top.

Top: " ow ow what was that for? "

Bom: " we're on t.v why did you say that."

Top: " Come on we have to go find the scarecrow so we can go back." he took Bom's hand and they walked hand in hand with their matching corn costumes.

At the warehouse.

DooJoon: " HAHAHA! Top looks so funny with the costume! "

Jaejoong: "kekeke! i now can with this haha!"

Chaerin: " omo! Top-oppa looks so awkward with the corn costume. "

Krystal: " hahaha I wonder what other costumes does the show have in store for us. haha!"

BoomMC: " THE CHARISMATIC RAPPER IS WEARING A CORN COSTUME! haha but Bom looks cute. "

YoonMC:" oh boy where did they even find a corn costume at? hahaha! "

Back to Top and Bom

Bom: " ahhh Tabi help me! ahh"  she yelled while pointing at something.

Top ran to Bom's side to see what she was yelling at.

Top: " YOOHOO! we found the scarecrow! "

Scarecrow-m.jpg

Bom used her hands to close her eyes. See the scarecrow at night scared her.

Top: " come on Bom we need to take a picture with it! come on don't be scared I'll hold you" Bom went into Top's arms. The cameraman took the picture for them.

Bom: " ok lets ruuun! before the scarecrow comes alive. lets goo! " she said pulling Top.

she is so cute haha

The soon arrived back at the warehouse. Everybody was waiting for them.

Jaejoong: " Haha I see you are still wearing your costume Top hahaha! "

Top looked down indeed he was still wearing it. He quickly let go of Bom's hadn and tried to get the costume off from him as soon as he can.Bom giggled seeing Top taking the costume off soo fast. After that Top and Bom went over to sit next to Jaejoong and Chaerin.

BoomMC: " see it wasn't so bad. you guys didn't have to do too much stuff haha! "

YoonMC: " alright the next couple to go is Jaejoong and Chaerin! YAY! Chaerin please come over and pick a piece of paper out of the pumkin."

Chaerin went over and picked a piece a paper out of the pumpkin. on the piece of paper it said PUMPKIN.

Ok so this part belongs to chap 3 for some reason when I posted up chap 3 this part dissappeared from it so I had to retype it all over again. it mad me frustrated a bit. But anyways good thing i remembered what I typed. So the next update will be abput Jaejoong and Chaerin but of course still Topbom moments. Thank you for reading! <3