Happy Halloween

Halloween Special

Jaejoong: "Pumpkin? what does that mean?"

YoonMC: "hmmm.. it says here that you guys are going to carve pumpkins and make it into Jack-o-Laterns."

Chaerin: "what?! I never carved out anything before! "

BoomMC: " the pumpkins are outside and it says here you guys are going to carve four pumpkins. hahaha this will be interesting to see how it will turn out. "

YoonMC pushing Jaejoong and Chaerin to go outside: " We will be watching you guys here! you guys only have 30 minutes to carve so go go go!"

Jaejoong: " what?! 30 minutes! ahhhh!" he said hurrying out of the warehouse and grabbing Chaerin's wrist.

Top: " You better take care of Chaerin! "

Bom: " If anything happens to her you are DEAD! " she shouted behind them.

Bom: " Tabi-ah I think your friend likes Chaerin. " she said giggling.

Top: " Jaejoong? really? I didn't notice. " Bom slapped him on the shoulders.

Bom: " aishh you are so dense. "

BoomMC: " Soo Bom are you single right now? "

YoonMC: " YAH! what kind of question is that? *slaps him on the head* obviously she won't tell you."

Bom just laughed. They were toasting sweet potatoes in the warehouse so while they were cooking it they watched the Jaejoong and Chaerin couple.

Back to Jaejoong and Chaerin.

Chaerin was rubbing her hands together since it was so cold outside.

Jaejoong: " are you cold? "

Chaerin nodded. Jaejoong took Chaerin's hand and put in his hand. They were holding hands.

Jaejoong: " better now? " Chaering nodded and blushed a little.

Chaerin: " so where are the pumpkins? I don't see it. " Chaerin was walking since it was dark she didn't see the pumpkins in front of her and she tripped over them and fell face forward into the ground. Jaejoong saw Chaerin fall and he rushed to help her up. Chaerin was embarressed that she fell in front of Jaejoong.

Chaerin: "aigoo! this is soo embaressing. I fell in front of the great Jaejoong! hahaha. "

Jaejoong: "hahaha Great? I don't think I'm that great. " they started carving the pumpkins while talking to eachother.

Chaerin: " are you serious? After this show airs I bet you anything I will get so much hate for just sitting next to you or you being my partner. "

Jaejoong: " hahaha I can't help it. I bet everybody on this show will get some hate after the show airs. did you see all the flirting going around here?"

Chaerin: " true true. So what are you carving out? " she asked trying to take a peek at what he was carving but Jaejoong wouldn't let her see it. He kept turning around when she went near him.

Jaejoong: " You can't see it yet! "

Chaerin: " fine! So how long have you been friends with Top oppa? "

Jaejoong: " awhile now..."

Chaerin: " ohh. So I saw you earlier picking Bom as your partner earlier."

Jaejoong: " mmhh yeah. I did it to tease Top though. hahaha. I knew Bom would have picked Top. Did you see his shaking? HAHAHA I am totally going to record that part once it airs. "

Chaerin: " hahaha yeah I thought Unnie's request was funny. Do you listen to any of 2NE1's songs? "

Jaejoong: " Yeah I do I like the one called Lonely oh the one where you are the racer and I don't care and I'm the best and Ugly and ummm.... I don't but I listen to a lot of your songs. It's different from other songs out now. "

Chaerin: " ohhh. Thank you I guess. YAY! I finished one pumpkin. woohoo! 20 more minutes! gots to hurry! " Chaerin started carving faster now that she saw she only had 20 minutes left. Jaejoong laughed at her she is so different when off stage. very cute and charming

Back at the warehouse.

Bom: " wahh! Chaerin tripped over the pumpkins! " she said eating her sweet potatoe and feeding it to Top and having her eyes stuck to the screen.

Top: " YAH! where is your hand going my mouth is over here! you know what stop feeding me. you keep feeding it to my eyes and cheeks and nose! " Bom turned around and she saw bits and pieces of the sweet potato all over Top's face. She laughed out loud when she saw what she had done.

DooJoon:  "HAHAHA Top hyung you have sweet potato on your face* he said pointing at him* "

Top pointing at his own face"  you think I don't know? "

BoomMC: " Top I feel so sorry for you HAHHAHAHAHA! "

YoonMC: " OMO! Top you have yellow pimples in your face! "

Everybody laughed at Top's hilarous face. Top wiped off all the sweet potato from his face. He told Bom to stop eating the sweet potato away from her.

Bom was chasing Top to give back her sweet potato to her. "Yah! come back here I want my sweet potato! "

Top: " Never! "

Bom sat back down at her sit next to Yoo In Na.

Back to Jaejoong and Chaerin.

They now finished their carved pumpkins. Jaejoong showed them to Chaerin. One of them he carved out a heart and on the other he carved out J + C. Chaerin was happy at what she saw. Chaerin carved out two funny faces. They took them back to the warehouse.

Leeteuk: " dude! did you really carve out that heart? "

Jaejoong: "mmhmm."  he said it proudly.

Nana: " unnie! your pumpkin looks good! "

Chaerin: " hehehe thank you."

The next couple was Yoo In Na and Doojoon. They went on a scavenger hunt. One of their tasks was for the guy to kiss the girl on the cheek and take a picture of it. Another was they had to do 25 jumping jacks. They also had to wear twin grape costumes. They completed their task in 35 minutes.

After Doojoon and Yoo In Na was Krystal and Leeteuk. They had the easy task. They had to find 10 small pumpkins that was hidden in the warehouse. They completed their task in 20 minutes. The fastest time so far out of everybody else.

Donghae and Nana had to try build a fire outside of the warehouse and roast the corn. They had wood, leaves, sticks, and a lighter. Everytime they had a little fire it would go out. One time Nana almost burned her hand so Donghae told her he would it. He didn't want her to get hurt so Nana just wiped Donghae's sweat while he was trying to build the fire. It took them almost an hour to get a big fire.

YoonMC: " ASA! all the couples had goone. woohoo! its been a looong night! But before we end this show we had a contest. "

BoomMC: " yup the contest was who should win the best HALLOWEEN COUPLE. Who do you think will win? Bom? "

Bom: " umm I think Chaerinnie and Jaejoong. "

Top: " I think we will win. "

Chaerin: " I vote for Top oppa and Bom unnie! "

Jaejoong: " Yoo In Na and Doojoon since they kiss but Top and Bom noona came close to kissing HAHAHA! "

Doojoon: " umm Donghae and Nana? "

Yoo In Na: " Definetly Top and Bom! "

Donghae: " Top and Bom they were fun to watch. "

Nana: " Jaejoong and Chaerin unnie! hehe"

Krystal: " Top and Bom!!""

Leeteuk: " hahaha Since no one voted for them yet i saw KRYSTAL AND LEETEUK!"

YoonMC: "hahaha Leeteuk!  Yeah I'm sure you will win. " he said sarcastically.

BoomMC: " drum rolllll pleaseeee! and the HALLOWEEN COUPLE IS?.......TOPBOM! YAYA! "

Top and Bom looked at each other surprised that they had won. Chaerin hugged her unnie. "Yay! congrats unnie! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show was over now and everybody was getting ready to leave. It was midnight now. Bom was standing against the black van waiting for Chaerin and their managers. Top came over to Bom.

Top: "hey. " he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Bom: "what was that for? "

Top: " I'm happy. " he said grabbing a hold of one her hands

Bom: " hehe I am too. So are you going back with Jaejoong? "

Top: " yeah. Oh I gotta go now. he's probably waiting for me. " he gave Bom a peck on the lips. " see you later? "

Bom: " mmmhmm. " she gave her boyfriend a hug.

Top went over to Jaejoong who was waiting for him.

Jaejoong: " geezs does saying bye to your girlfriend take that long? " he said teasing Top.

Top: " it didn't take that long. " they drove off going back to the city. Top was going to meet Bom later.

Bom went in the car and right then Chaerin was behind her and they were getting ready to leave now.

Chaerin: " hehehe Bom unnnie I think I like Jaejoong. "

Bom: " I think he likes you too." she said with a smile.

Chaerin: " Happy Halloweeen Unnie. "

Bom: " Happy Halloween Chaerinnie. "

Yay It's the end! I wanted to finish it on Halloween and I accomplished it! I've been soo busy lately that I barely have to update. Sorry if I didn't go into detail with the other couples. It's more focused on Top and Bom and Chaerin and Jaejoong. Thanks for reading!