Guilt and bliss

I love my brothers girl

                                                  Jessicas pov

That was amazing all i could think about was that moment our lips met. Jacob tried to talk to me about the football game and how his classes where going on the car ride there  but all i could do was think about her. I need to experience that again i need to be near her again and be with her one last time. When we reached the house Jacob leaned into me and tried to give me a peck on the cheek. "Um jacob im really tired i need to sleep ill see you tomarro at school". "ok ill see you  then". He didnt seem like he minded that much and it looked like he was totally ok. When i got home i imidetly wiped out my cell phone and called Jacobs house. I knew he wouldnt be home for another 20 minutes or so. I called and Eli picked the phone up. "Hello May i ask who is speaking". Her voice sounded even cuter over the phone. "Hi its jessica im sorry for what happend today i dont know what got into me not that i didnt like it". "So i did good i have never kissed anyone so i was wondering if i did good". "oh yes you were wonderful and amazing". "thankyou you are amazing to". I needed to see her agian so i had an idea". "hey Eli i was wondering if maybe you wanted to go shopping with me tomarro". "ok that sounds wonderful ."OK ill pick you up after school". She was about to hang up when i yelled out "see you later my love". I didnt mean for it to spill out i was going to keep it inside. Then to my saprise she said "Yes you will my darling". My heart almost pounded into my head how could i possibly sleep when she is all that runs threw my mind. I wonder if she thinks about me to.

                                                 ELI'S POV

I couldnt stand or move or anything i have never felt this way befor. I was completly blown away by her and i dont know why she does this to me. She makes it hard for me to breath and see. I know she is my brothers lover and we are both girls but that didnt matter to me. I dont want to hurt him but i have always been the person that doesnt chase after alot but when she really wants something she will try her best to get at it. I layed in my bed crying and sobbing my eyes out. I dont want to hurt my brother and i couldnt talk to anyone about this but her. I needed to talk to her about this so i called her back this time on my cellphone that none on the other line could hear. It rang once and she answered right away. "Hello Eli whats wrong does your stomach hurt why are you still up its 12:00 at night. I started to cry and im guessing she herd. "no baby dont cry its going to be ok". "I dont want to hurt jacob or anyone". "Dont worry its going to be ok im a sneeky peson so dont worry". "But he is my brother and your his lover". It took her a while and then she answered and suprised me. "I want to be your lover and that is something he cant change". "You do" i was completly speechless and i tired to stand up but my leg gave out. "Yes if i didnt then why would i be still awake thinking about you". "I want to be yours to forever and always". "so its settled we will keep our love under lockdown and be lovers". "Ok ill see you tomarro ". "waite" Jessica yelled out . " Im not going to be abel to sleep unless you call me your darling again". "You really are love drunk arent you". "fine then goodnight my lovely darling jessica". "Goodnight my love of my life Eli". "I know its just been one day but i love you Eli". I stopped breathing but manniged to push the words out. "I love you to jessica and i always will together forever". Its funny how just the sound of her voice can wipe away my tears.

                                                    JESSICAS POV

After school Jacob caught up to my car."Where are you going i thought we could go to the beach". "Im sorry jacob but im meeting with my firend from another school so i will catch you later". He gave me a sad face . "Im starting to think that you dont want to be around me". "what gives you that idea" I said out of curiosity."Ever since we left my house you havent answered my calls or pay attention to what im saying to you". "Jacob it has nothing to do with you i have a cluttered mind right now but my feelings for you havent chnaged". There i go lieing i fel so dirty lieing to him but who cares as long as i can see Eli agian. "I love you to and have a good time" said jacob while he waved me goodbye and jogged to his car. I met Eli at the cafe and she hoped in the front seat. I leaned in and kissed her with a passion i have never felt in my life. "Mmmm that was nice" she replied leaning in for another and another and another. I wanted to say screw it lest go to my house but i rememberd self control. The whole car ride to the mall she had her hand on my lap. I love the way the sun reflects off her hair. when we reached the mall i really wanted to go to this one store. They had the cutest tops and pants plus i wanted to buy Eli something as a couple present for me and her. Something that showed love but looked like a friendship token to other people.