Im so sorry but i love her

I love my brothers girl

                                         ELIS POV

Ever since jessica moved in to our house life bacame alot harder. Everyday Jacob gets shot down by her and he almost caught us 10 times over the last 3 months she has been living here. I feel bad for the kid but there is nothing i can do i found love so he should step aside or something. Last night Jessicas dad called her and saide he would be flighing in tomarro. Turns out his job wasnt working out for him. Im sad but happy because that means that are relationship will be easy to hide now. But boy was i wrong for real. My mom was so sad about jessica leaving that she wanted to throw her a goodbye party befor she leaves to live with her fauther."jessica come down stairs it time for cake and you to Eli" mother yelled from the kitchen. We both walked down the stairs together. When cake was finished we all sat down in the living room for my brothers speech to jessica. "My lovely jessica i will miss your smiling face, the moment you walk threw those doors we will no longer live together". "But u really dont want that so i can only think of one way to say this". "JESSICA WILL YOU MARRY ME". She stoped as if she knew what she was going to say. "I admire you for saying what is in your heart and being truthful with me". "So i am going to be truthful with you and come out and say it". "Jacob you are like a brother to me and i will always love you". Then jessica grabed my hand bringing me up and kissed my lips infront of my family. "But i am sorry i found real love and if you dont like it its ok because i dont care". My mom and dad stopped for a moment then my mom yelled out "Well love is love so im so happy for you girls". Jacob looked at us and then said "Im happy for you to" and walked off happily. I later found out why. He had another girl in mind and has been talking to her over the last week or so. Later that night befor jessica left home we watched the stars together. ``you know Eli im so happy that people know i love you becuase now we can love in peace``. I ran my fingers down her face and replied ``I love you``.

 

                               The End