To good to be real

I love my brothers girl

 

                                                  ELI'S POV

When me and jessica where walking around the mall she pulled me by the had into this store full of fancy clothing."What do you think" she said holding 2 neklaces". "cute but how much are they". I took one look at the price and almost passed out in the store. "Jessica this is way to much". Befor i knew it she was pulling me to the counter. "Hello we would like to buy these". "No jessica its to much i cant let you buy me this". "Can you hold those for us for a secound". She took me off to the side where none was looking and kissed my on the cheek. "I love you and i want everyone to know your mine even if it meens i have to buy you a couples braclet". I was speechless and had trouble moving. "Are you ok you look a little sick". "No im fine its just never mind". "No what is it eli i want to know". "Well its just you make thing become hard for me". "what do you mean"jessica said with a confussed facial expression. "When you say you love me or say something so sweet to me i get lost in your words i cant think straight or even do something as easy as breathing". "Then im doing my job rate" jessica exclaimed grabbing my hand. Long story short we ended up buying the braclets. I got 2 sweaters,sunglasses and a new side bag. All gifts from jessica it made me feel bad to see her throw away her money on me. Whever i said no to her she would smile and not at any cost let me put the stuff back. On the car ride home Jessica was holding my hand the whole time not letting go for one secound. Squeezing so tightly i thought my hand might fall off."oww my had is hurting" I yelled out ." She lossend her grip and brought my hand to her lips. "Im sorry im just scared i wont be near you for a while thats all"."Dont worry that wont happen". Your right im being crazy" jessica said.  When we reached the corner of my street jessica dropt me off there and kissed me on the cheek fast just incase my brother was to pass the corner or if someone saw us. "Bye jessica i love you and ill call you". "Eli dont ever forget that i love you bye my love". She watched me turn the corner befor taking off.

                                                  JESSICAS POV

When i got home my cellphone rang. It was Jacob probebly cheking up on  me to see how my day was. "Hello Jacob how was your day today". I think i sounded a tad annoyed with him but thank god he didnt notice it. " It was ok but i was thinking about you all day". "oh is that so". "Yes and i just wanted to say i love you and am always thinking about you"."Ok jacob well if that is it ill be going first". I know i sounded like a total but im not in love with him anymore and in love with this amazing girl. But  sadly i have to pretend i dont love her and love him. Not fair but if it means i can see her i will endore it. I hung up and sat on the coach waiting for my dad to return home. "Jessica honey come to the kitchen i have something to tell you". I ran as fast as i could to the kitchen antisipating as to what it could be. I sat down just wating for him to tell me what it was. "Well you know that i wanted this job promotion badly right"."Dad you got it congratz dad". I ran to give him a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Thats not the new the real new is that i was promited and asked to move to canada and i said yes". "So that means that we are moving". "Im afraid so jess i hope you inderstand". "Dad i feel very sick i think im going to go lay down". "well ok jess ill see you later". I picked up my phone and called back Jacob to tell him the news. "Oh no you cant move i love you" i could hear jacob cying over the phone. "No im not going to allow it your going to continue your education in korea and stay with us. "