One boring first day of summer!!!!

I love my brothers girl

     Eli!! mother called form down stairs. "we need to dire your brother to his first day of school". Ha what a looser he needs to go to school during the summer holidays and i get to be lazy as much as i want. "Ill be right down" i yelled from my room. Today was the day my brother was starting University and she decided to take the summer course. I ran down stairs shut the door behind me and took my seat in the van. "Make sure you mind your manners and don't stay after class to late because you need to study for test". "Mom ill be fine cut the umbilical cord already" Jacob said. When we reached the school we hugged him and it looked like a scean from a movie. So dramatic we would be seeing him tonight. "Goodbye and we love you" mom yelled out from the car window. "bye" said Jacob.

 

                                          Jessica POV

I don't get why I'm taking the summer courses but I'm going to get a early start so this year becomes easy for me. I had my first class economics. I took a seat next to this bow with golden hair and brown eyes. Oh he took my breath away i knew i had to know his name so i started small talk. "Your first year am i right". "yes" he said i could tell he was shy." How about you" . "Yup it is" i replied with my most cutest smile. When class was done he was about to leave then i garbed his arm. "pardon me i don't think i caught your name". "My name is Jacob". "My name is Jessica and i was wondering if you wanted to hang out after classes where done" ."Sure that sounds great" said Jacob. Tats how it started ever since then we have been so close over the first 2 weeks of school. Every day when classes got out we would hang out and spend time together. Tell one day Jacob asked to meet his parents and i quickly agreed not knowing what would happen next.

                             Eli's POV

My mom has spent all day cooking and cleaning and i guess my brother is bringing home some girl. Its pretty crazy but i always thought he would give up on chasing girls and just become gay it would be easier for him. I just hope she isn't crazy or have anything wrong with her. Finally it was 4:00 and my brother arrived home. "I'm home " i herd someone yell from down stairs. Yes know its inspection time i bet she has trets oh or maybe she is missing a limb. I ran down the stairs to see a girl standing beside him with light brown hair fair skin and wearing a red dress. "i would like you to meet my girlfriend Jessica". "oh how cute" i herd my mother cry out. I stood before them to get a better look at this Jessica chick. Great she has no extra limbs or anything she is normal. Just my luck i will have nothing to call him out on or dis him with. "Its nice to meet you all" she said. "Jessica this is my mom and this is my sister Eli". I think i finally found something to mock him with the second he said my name she froze up  like the tin man in the wizard of oz. "Jessica are you ok love" Jacob shook her shoulders hoping for her to snap out of her trance.

                                             JESSICAS POV

Why am i feeling like this. The moment i saw her i felt a uncontrollable ache in my stomach. I felt like i was no longer on this earth and that she was all i could see. I'm sitting next to the man i love and yet after seeing her he is the last thing i think about. She was perfect and so beautiful i felt that i could cry. Her pail skin looked soft and warm and those eyes where the most beautiful brown eyes i have ever seen. I couldn't help but notice how her long black hair reached her elbows. I couldn't move or breath i could only look at her and hope that i could learn more about her and be part of her world. I felt someone shake me with all there might. it was Jacob making sure i was ok. "Jessica Hun are you feeling ok" he said with a worried look. "Yes its nothing i just felt a little nervous is all". Jacob took my had in his and led me to the dinner table witch was beautifully set up by his mother. During dinner i would casually look up at Eli to see if she would even look up at me . She always did and she would smile up at me. I would give anything to site buy her and have a long talk with her. When dinner was done me Eli and Jacob all sat in the living room. "I'm going to watch TV why don't you to get to know each other i would love for you girls to become friends" said Jacob. Here was my chance to finally get to know her better and better. Eli grabbed my wrist and brought me to her bed room. She shut the door behind her and sat on the end of the bed and stared at me. "So this is my room and its not that cool but its a room so what do you want to do". I knew exactly what i wanted to do duh room all alone but i had to control myself. "Well i was hoping i could learn more about you since ill be seeing you allot". "Where do i start well I'm in high school i love books manga and fruit". Her voice was so soft and sweet like a donut fresh out of the oven. She leaned into me and put her hand on my wrist. "just to let you know you will bet bored of him fast and start running. My heart was beating faster and faster. "i could tell for sure that she could here it beating.

                                                   ELI'S POV

Why was her heart beating so fast was she nervous to be around me was i scaring her. I'M not a scary person am i? I just had to know what her deal was because if she was having a heart attack because if she was I'm going to freak. "Omo Jessica why is your heart". Before i could finish that sentence Jessica crashed her lips into mine and layed ontop of me. I knew i could run away or push her off of me but my body wouldn't allow it. How could something so wrong be so right and why was i just letting my brothers lover touch my lips. She gave me a glance of regret and tired to push away but i pulled her in for more. We kissed for which felt like 20 minutes of pure bliss. She sat up and looked at me and murmured "wow so that what its like". "What"?? i said to her a little confused. I got up and pressed her lips to mine again i didn't want to stop and then i her someone coming up the stairs and pulled away from her. "Jessica i should drive you home i promised your dad i would have you home for 8:00. Jacob left to put on his shoes and Jessica jumped ontop of me for a 1 minute makeout session. "goodbye she said and walked out of my room to meet Jacob at the bottom of the steps.