4 Save

It's okay, I got you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Year 2001,
"Where'd you get this bag? Did you stole it?" A big bully slash a rich master, holding on little jimin's bag with one finger as tho it's filty and everyone came surrounded to look as tho they're in a museum displaying their most expensive manufactures,except that this is just too disgusting for them see. Thus they looked at him in horror,some didn't even want to stand near him.

Being little and had no power to fight, he felt terrified;to this unfamiliar situation, in fact he's a little kid that knew nothing but only knows how to cry,in pain, be happy on small things. His tears welled up when suddenly someone shrieked,"Leave him alone or else i'll tell your mother!!"His classmate reprimanded the bully.

Without him noticed,his tears were already streaming silently. Little jimin lookover at the kid that helped him,it was taehyung. An another rich kid,just being annoyed for disturbing his alone time in class. Well, for taehyung it's a different case,rich or poor no one really talks to him due to his weird personality but it didn't really bother him since he's always in his own little world. Nevertheless,he's a rich kid that one couldn't touch.

Little jimin run off to somewhere he can be alone and cry his lungs out. He was crying non stopped and so hard that his breathing hitched. Out of nowhere, someone offered a lollipop little jimin rubbed his eyes looked up,confused.

"Take it,it's okay,i didn't put any poison in it." The stranger with a high school uniform reassured with an alluring grinned but when little jimin was more scared he mentally facepalmed and shoved it in his small hand.

Hesistated at first but he gave in slowly,cautiously on the lollipop.The sweetness made him automatically stopped crying and put on a smile till it reaches his ear. He smiled seeing the little one has settled down. "what's your name kiddo?"he finally asked.

"my name is Jimin,park jimin.What's your name hyungnim?"

He ruffled jimin's hair grinning as he answered,"My name is yoongi,Min yoongi. Ah right, why were you crying? who made our jimin-goon cried huh?" he acted he was angry at the last part and smiled again as he waited for his answer.

Little jimin pouted,remembering the incident. "my classmates accused me for stealing because i'm poor. yoongi hyung, is it wrong to be poor?"

Yoongi can't helped but to feel sympathy towards the boy - he,himself wasn't poor but to be treated unfairly even when you're still a kid was definitely cruel. Yoongi shook his body abruptly in disgust of what society have made them. Money have became the first priority in korea.

"no kiddo but promise me,whatever happens you'll still love your parents." he finally answered after lost in his train of thoughts. Little jimin nodded enthusiaticly with a confident expression," ofcourse i will love omma and appa, they're the best! and oneday i will become a doctor so i can make sure omma and appa won't fall sick!"

Yoongi shrieked in amusement," me too!!we have the same dream so you have to make sure you meet hyung in college arasseo! so i can beat all the people that bully our jimingoon!"Jimin being the innocent one laughed heartedly, as well as yoongi.

The school bell finally rang and little jimin excused himself to go to class. " thank you yoongi hyung! hyung jjang!" he bowed respectfully and run off to class.

"shall we meet again park jimin." he murmured looking at the boy running in the school while he have to head to the school.

-- Chanyeol scoffed at the back after he had listened to yoongi and jimin's conversation at the locker earlier- loud and clear purposely making the rest of students in the cafeteria listened to it as well.

But, it wasn't a full conversation ofcourse. It was all edited so that jimin would feel embarrassed infront of everybody and to make him realize in which 'category' he belonged.

Chanyeol was another person with a popular group,except, there's weren't any 'poor' in his group. "let them be hyung, it doesn't matter to me, i don't want hyung get suspended on another small thing like this." jimin whispered comforting the latter seeing how he had curled his hands tightly making his knuckles turned white controlling his anger.

"we all know jimin doesn't go for our money,let them be." taehyung spoke monotone. It's too absurbed for him. He couldn't understand why chanyeol have to go thru all the to destroy the innocence lives.

"it's not worth it really..let it go." jhope said as he looked at chanyeol rolling his eyes. He on the other side, he just despise that derp.

Yoongi pointed a finger at jimin and looked straight at his eyes with genuine and a hint of annoyed as he spat at him," just so you know i'm not okay with this,with all this bully. But i'm backing out for the sake of not wanting to become a father at this young age. i screwed up big time i'm sorry. "

All of them gasped wide-eyed but questioned nothing. It wasn't the right timing.

Pretending he didn't hear a thing nor Taehyung asking jin if he already made a woman pregnant- he almost wanted to smack that guy but restrained from to do so and decided to calm down. He started to breathe in and out and does some mantra repeatedly. Afterall, like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter