1 Her nightmare

It's okay, I got you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The sun was almost down and the weather was getting colder by second.Min yun and her mum clutched on their coats and clinged to each other tighter. But it doesn't matter they're still happy with each other campanion while ing about how yoongi was being a klutz yesterday, confidently running his way to the pool when he slipped half way thru- well lucky enough he didn't broke his arm or he'll be in deep.

Their laughter died down to the sound of min yun's phone.

"My son-in-law must have missed you."she teased min yun as min yun turned around to the phone call.

She hung up after a brief conversation and turned around but her mum was missing. No matter how hard she tries to stay as calm as possible,she still have mini panic attacks and prays nothing happened to her mum.Min yun tries to contact her but it goes to her voice mail instead.Her eyes ogles around searching for her,or her shadow at least.

Then, a smile plastered almost fast when she found her.....running to a kid whom was crossing the road while sipping his banana milk not noticing the car was speeding ahead of them.

"OMMA!"She yelled.

"OMMA!" She jolted out of bed, drenched in sweats with an unsteady breathing. However it's too fast,too fast she almost couldn't catch her breath. Min yun cringe tightly on her blanket, shutting her eyes as she groans painfully when the waves of violent headaches tormented her.

"What the hell is wro
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter