2 Ridiculous punishments

It's okay, I got you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To get hold of her's jobless and drunkard dad was one thing. To get hold of their pride and dignity of being the Chaebol Min was another. And having a younger brother who doesn't understand and decides things on his own doesn't help neither of it. 



 

'After the death of their mother, it's the third time the chaebol min yoongi was drunk and was seen with a e yesterday night'



 

'Rebelling because of the death?'



'Will the Min group collapse?' 



Min yun threw the newspaper on the ground only to startled her secretary. She didn't know what to do anymore but she's assure that the reporters will be flooding in front of their pent house anytime soon. 



"Get hold of yoongi." she said.



Her secretary hold her breath long enough before she drops the bomb. "I've tried but i couldn't get hold of him. He had switched off his phone. " 



"rhea im, listen carefully, i want yoongi right here right now. I don't care how, i just want him now." she said clenching her jaws as she looked at her intensely 



"nae," rhea im answered soft and bow before she left. 



Rhea im had no choice but to call for help and thankfully for her circle of connections with some people, she was able to get track of where yoongi was. Therefore, yoongi was back home before things got any uglier with or without his liking. 



Yoongi stands infront of his sister, avoiding his sister's eye contact. 



"what do you want? Are you going to slap me one more time?" he rolled his eyes. 



Min yun sighed. 



"i want you to get married as soon as possible. it's either you get yourself a girl of your choice by the end of the month or i will." 



Yoongi turn his head, looking at his sister as tho she had gone crazy after slapping him and now he had verbally slapped him again. It's the least he expected, since all this while he had only received were punishment,instead of a marriage discussion.



"no.You're being ridiculous do you know that?!" he said almost shouted. 



"I don't accept a no or any rejections about this discussion. I have enough of your bulls, ruining the Min's group pride." 



"You're not my mum plus why should i,you're the old one here with a boyfriend."he argued. He just  couldn't believe his sister would ask a young person at 21 years old to get married. No way, he thot.



She sighed,she's tired. Tired of scolding, tired of being someone she wasn't. Tired of everything. So she uses a softer tone on him,instead of shouting at each other. "Its not the time yet for me to settle down because I believe if there's no one to guide people in this house, no we're all are going to sleep at the streets by the end of this week and i'm sure you hate that idea. so you have no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter