3 School

It's okay, I got you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride to school was silent but comfortable. They knew better than to speak anything or to comfort each other. when they finally reached, yoongi bid them goodbye softly but audible enough for them to hear.

After his sister's car have left,Yoongi stopped on his tracks and stood infront of this tall and unique building structure,where him and his group of friends were attending for college in their 2nd year except jungkook whose still in his 1st year.

Medical School.

Yoongi majoring in Department of Medical Education.

Kim seokjin Majoring in Department of Medical Life Science. 

Rapmon majoring in Medical Engineering Department.              

Hoseok majoring Microbiology Department.

Taehyung majoring in Anatomy Department.

Jimin majoring in Department of Humanities and Social Medicine.

Jungkook majoring in Pathology Department

He bit his lower lip having mixed feelings in him and many things were running thru on the back of his mind making his head dizzy. He heaved a deep sigh. "I'm sorry mum."He said with a heavy heart.

Yoongi looked ahead of him where the entrance was and tighten his grip on one of his bag strap,with confidence, he walked in the school.

The girls momentarily stopped their hands from doing anything and turned to yoongi that was walking past them by the corridors,admiring him.And some would talked about the news.

No smile,no wave,nothing. Just yoongi walking with a cold vibe while blocking out what he'd heard. He was the popular guy,as well as his group of friends but he had never have interest on them or woman except his mother,sister and 'playtoy' for satisfying his pleasure and lust. So it was absurd for him to get married;like ever.

He enter the cafeteria where all his friends were already gather and greeted them.

"ya how did you get caught again this time? its crazy! the company stocks are draining."Jin shook his head.Apparently because of their close friendship,jin and suga's families company merged to work as one and due to that suga's mistake, jin was severely reprimanded by his father.

"aish molla, i can't reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter