Chapter 2

Your Light That Led You Out Of Hell

Author's Note

So...before I start the chapter, I would like to say that every chapter will be written in three parts

The three parts will be:

First Part: Eunji/ Naeun POV

Second Part: Yuri/ Tiffany POV

Last Part: Yein/ Mijoo POV

I've written the three Jung sisters' POV so in this chapter will be the other three, so enjoy and comment.


Naeun's POV

I have a secret.....

A secret that no one knows....

My mom died after giving birth to me, so my dad married another woman.

That woman is a witch.

She got pregnant with with a man and gave birth to my step-brother, Son DongWoon.

When she came into our family not long later my dad died.

She took my father's money....his car.....his house......

She even treated me as an item of hers.

She always ordered me to do everything.

That women even abuse me when I don't follow her orders.

But thank god that Dongwoon oppa is always there to help me out and save me from that so called stepmother of mine but recently he is so busy with work so he is not in the house most of the time because he works overnight everyday.

Although Dongwoon oppa is not there to help me everytime but Tiffany unnie treated me like her baby sister and shield me when I'm going to get beaten so she have a lot of bruises compared to me.

Tiffany unnie is staying with me because she an orphan. Her parents died when she was young so my dad adopted her to keep me company when my mom died. Basically, we grew up together.

One day at school

I was minding my own business in class and the teacher called me.

Seems like there are two new students in class today.

A shorter girl with eyesmile like Tiffany unnie and a taller one with a cute face like Bomi unnie.

So the girl with eyesmile is called Jung Eunji and the other one which I assume is her sister is called Jung Yein......

Eunji somehow looks cute though........

WAIT?! who are you and why are you talking in my mind?

I'm your conscientious duh...

SHUT UP!!

But isn't Eunji very cute.....wait no......it's adorable

GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!

"Ms. Son please raise up your hand." I stopped talkin gwith my conscientious when I heard Ms. Kim calling me and I raised my hand.

Then I saw Eunji walking to the empty seat next to me.

"Hi, my name is...." She start introducing herself.

"Eunji. I know....I heard it just now." I said coldly, all because of what my conscientious said in my mind just now. To deny the fact, I treatd her coldly.

"What's your..."

"Naeun. Son Naeun." I cut her off and I saw her kept quiet immediately.

See what you have done Son Ice Cube......You scared the cute little Eunji

What the......I'm not gonna talk to you anymore.

For the whole day in school I kept seeing her in every other class that I have.

Seem's like cute little Eunji has the same class with you for all the subjects huh.

Shut up get out of my mind.

[Briiiiiinnnnngggg.........]

Finally school has ended.

I walked back to my house immediately and start doing my daily chores again.


Tiffany's POV

Actually I like Yuri but she keeps bullying me which makes me hate her for that.

But it won't stop me from liking her.

As long as she don't know, I can still resist her bullys.

"Hwang, how do you feel being alone for so many years huh?"

"Can you please leave me alone and mind your own business." I walked home faster so that Yuri can leave me alone.

"Nope, your reaction is just so fascinating to me when I bully you." She smirked.

When I almost reach home, Naeun's stepmother appeared out of no where and slapped me, leaving a stunned Yuri behind me.

"You , why are you still here for god sake. You should be in there polishing the floor." She pushed me onto the road and started to hit me with a branch that god knows where she got it.

"Stop. This is the public." I stood up painfully.

"How dare you talk back!" She pushed me down and start to kick me harshly. I shield my face with my arms.

"STOP!" I heard someone shout and Naeun's stepmother stopped hiting me.

I looked up and saw Yuri holding her wrist tightly.

"No one can ever bully her but me." Yuri said to her scarily and pulled me away leaving Naeun's stepmother standing there stunned.

"K-Kwon....stop....it hurts..." I pulled her as she held my wrist tightly.

"Why did you not fight back? Why?" She looked at me with the look that I never thought I will ever see - worried.

"I....got used to it...." I looked down and saw that I am bleeding everywhere.

"Don't move, I'll bring you to my house." She carried me with bridal style and walked back to her house.


Mijoo's POV

I hate new students.

All because of that stupid rule that the school set.

Whoever is the seatmate of the new student should help the new student to get use of the school and show them around.

I hate this rule so much that's why I don't have any friends apart from Yuri unnie.

Yuri unnie is the one that showed me around and make me got used of this god damn school.

That's why I am sitting alone at this corner beside the window sleeping.

I heard the teacher coming in but I don't really give a .

But this time....I heard two different footsteps coming in.

Seems like there are two new students again.

I looked up and stunned as the taller girl among the two is stunningly cute.

I snapped out and lied on the table continuing my sleep.

“Lee Mijoo! Wake up at this instant!” I heard Mrs. Kim shouted at me.

“Screw you, mind your own business.” I stood up and shouted at Mrs. Kim.

“Lee Mijoo, apologize now.” Mrs. Kim said sternly.

“In your dreams old lady.” I answered Mrs. Kim and carried my bag walking out of the class cooly.

I don't know why but I just like to act cool everytime in front of people.

I hang out around the school compound. When I heard the bell rang, I went back to class and saw a note on my table and the seat beside me is already taken which I assume is the new student who sat here.

I’m new here. My name’s Yein, Jung Yein.

I’ll be sitting outside. You can sit beside the window.

It’s easier to sleep and comfortable.

I’m sorry if I sat on your seat.

-Yein

I smiled when I finish reading the note. Looks like this Yein girl isn't the bossy type of girl.

I sat down and put my bag in the drawer and lied down to take a nap again.

"Erm...Mijoo right?" I heard a voice beside me, I assume my seatmate is back and sat up.

I turned to her and saw the cute girl sitting beside me I grinned at her.

"Yep, I'm Mijoo, Lee Mijoo. And you must be the new girl, Yein right?" I saw her blushed a little and smiled widely.

"Yeah, I think you are cool just now."

"Hehe, sorry to let you see those kind of scene....but you should get used to it though." I scratch my head feeling embarassed.

She laughed whole-heartedly. I smiled.

"I like you."


Sorry for not updating for a long time

I was busy moving house.

But I'm back

Has anyone heard EXO's Call Me Baby yet?

I think it's awesome.

Enjoy and comment.

*Nicole over and out*