Chapter 4

Your Light That Led You Out Of Hell

Naeun's POV

I am having my nice sleep but someone just have to wake me up by jumping on me.

I swear to God that when I wake up I will make the person for regretting doing such horrible things to me when I am sleeping peacefully.

Sometimes I just really need to agree to what you have said.

Dang it, you only agree to me when something evil comes to your mind.

"Naeun......YAH! JUNG YEIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Eunji's voice shouting.

Wait EUNJI?!

Yep, you forgetful black witch. Don't you remember cutie little Eunji kind of adopted you after you got kicked out from your own house.

You don't needa remind me about that .

"WAIT!! If Ji-unnie you're here then....." I sat up while glaring at Yein for disturbing my precious sleep. She stick out her tongue and ran out of the room.

So seems like the one that disturbed our sleep is cutie little Eunji's cutie little baby sister, Yeinnie. What are you going to do now?

Dang it sometimes I just hate you so much. Guess I should keep cool.

"Erm......Naeun-ssi, I'm sorry for my sister who just jumped on you. I guess she thought that I was the one on bed." I saw her scratching the back of her head awkwardly.

Son black y witch, look at what you did to cutie little Eunji. You scared her with your coldness, duh.

Shut up for once or I will kill you mentally.

"It's okay, I was just fooling her. Erm....stop the formalities, you are my unnie so just call me Naeun." I gave her my best smile that I ever shown to anyone.

"If you say so. Oh, breakfast is done, get change and let's go to school together, Naeunnie." She gave me a wink and went into her closet to change to her school uniform. I blushed when I saw her winked at me.

So.....cutie little Eunji just winked at you.........ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND Y AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!

Can you please just calm down your hormones, you are embarrassing me here.

Says the person who created me, which is you and whatever I am thinking.....is what you feel......emotionless black witch .

I'm just gonna ignore you starting..........NOW.

I went to my luggage and get my school uniform, but I can't find it.........OH ! HOW DO I GET TO SCHOOL WITHOUT MY UNIFORM!! Then Eunji came out fully changed and saw my anxious look and smiled at me.

"Naeun, go eat breakfast, I washed your clothes yesterday night. I will iron it for you while you eat breakfast. Go on now." She pat my while waking past me and giving me another wink which cause me to blush all over again.

Guess my conscientious triggered my hormones button. But it's not a bad thing to see this side of Eunji. I smiled to myself while walking out of Eunji's room to eat breakfast.


Tiffany's POV

God, thank you for sending Yuri into my life. Now I felt happy again. I opened my eyes and saw Yuri staring and grinning at me.

"Good morning, my mushroom." She greeted me while still grinning.

"Good morning to you too, my Hero." I blushed and snuggled closer to her embrace.

"I made you breakfast in bed. Today's menu will be American breakfast." She said while bringing a tray full of delicious foods.

"Awww, thank you Yuwreee-ah." I gave her my eyesmile and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I guess from now on I will need to do more to earn more kisses from my mushroom." She winked at me and I hit her softly on her shoulder.

"Yah, stop teasing me or I will not give you kisses anymore." I pouted while she hugged me sideways tightly.

"Your wish is my command, my Queen. Now please eat the breakfast that I had made for you, your Highness." She held up a pieve of pancake and feed me which I gladly accepted it.

"Mmmm...It tastes amazing." I smiled at her while she feed me more.

"Thanks for the compliment baby, but don't you think we will be late for school if we keep up with this pace." She fed me while asking me.

"Oh , I totally forgot about school." I stood up and quickly went into the toilet to clean up myself.

After all the chaos, we finally went into our class before the bell rang.

"Finally......We are almost late Yuwreee-ah." I looked at her while sulking.

"But we still made it on time right." She pinched my cheeks.

"If you did not stop to gawk at someone else's , then we will reach here much more earlier duh." I pouted and not looking at her.

"I'm sorry baby, next time I will only look at your okay." She grinned at me while pulling me into her embrace.

Classess went on smoothly. And finally it comes to our lunch time.

"Erm......Fany unnie....." I saw Naeunnie walking towards me and Yuri with Eunji by her side.

"Sup Naeunnie."

"MystepmomkickedbothofusoutofthehouseandIamnowcurrentlystayingatEunji'shouse." Naeunnie said very fast and unclear.

"Wait wait wait, slow down Naeunnie, are you rapping or what." I pat her back asking her to calm down.

"Fany-ah, to summarise what Naeun is trying to say is that both of you are kicked out of your house and your belongings are now currently with me and Naeun is also currently staying in my home." Eunji who is quiet for the whole time speak up and hold Naeunnie's hand to give her support.

"WTF!!! HOW DARE SHE DO THIS!!!" Yuri heard and suddenly burst into rage.

"It's okay Yuwreee-ah, at least we don't need to suffer her torturing anymore." I gave her a reassuring smile and she finally calmed down.

"I don't care you are gonna stay with me and I will make you breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday and shower you with loves, hugs and kisses everyday no matter you like it or not." She hugged me tightly and I smiled at her. I love this possessive girlfriend of mine.

"Fine. Eunji-ah, I will follow you home with Yuri after school to get my belongings. You heard her, I am gonna stay with her so I'm leaving Naeunnie in your cares okay?" I told Eunji and she nodded her head.


Mijoo's POV

I smiled while walking around in school thinking about my new cutie girlfriend. And I sat on a bench at the garden still thinking about Yein. She's such a cutie that I can't take my mind off her. Then, I saw a familiar person walking towards me.

"Seobang-ah." She ran to me while giving me a huge hug.

! I forgot about her.....

"Oh, Jiyeon-ah." I hugged her back.

"So I seen you finally manage to get the new girl huh." She pouted at me.

"Yep took me less than an hour to get her falling in love with me. Guess I'm that charming huh." I answered her unwillingly so she does not suspect anything.

"You are so charming yet bad at the same time." She gave me a passionate kiss while I feel disgusted. All I think of now is my Yein.

"Gues that's me. Jiyeon-ah, I think you should go to your class now or your teacher will be nagging at you again." I shooed her away while she agree and left for her class. Never have I know that someone is at a corner looking at everything while crying.


Sorry for not updating for so long.

Here's the newest update.

BTW I love Lovelyz's comeback Ah-Choo.

Please comment as your comment may be the best element for me to get motivated for updating more frequently.

The more you comment the faster I will update.

Enjoy the chapter.

*Nicole over and out*