Chapter 3

Your Light That Led You Out Of Hell

Eunji's POV

As usual I am doing my homework at my room after I'd eaten dinner with Yein and she went to sleep. I ignored the noises coming from next door. Yeah, as usual there are loud noises coming from next door. I turn around and saw Yein still fast asleep so I put on my earphones and play some music while doing my homework. The noises will stop after awhile but this time is an exception.

'Son Naeun you !! Why did you not mop the floor!! Can't you see there is a puddle of water here!! Or are you trying to kill me!!' What?? I took off my earphones. Naeun??

'Sorry....I'll clean it....' The sky started to rain and the storm is growling loudly together with the rain coming down heavily.

'No , get out of my house now.'

"Ji-unnie...."

"Yes?" I turn around and saw Yein awake.

"It's noisy....I can't sleep...." Yein pouted at me.

"It's okay, you can take my earphones. Go to sleep okay?" I passed her my earphones. She put on the earphone and went back to sleep again.

'And take your's and your unnie things with you' *Bang!* I heard a loud slam next door.

I went out to see what happen and saw Naeun sitting on the roadside with her belongings behind her scattered all over the place. I quickly took two umbrellas and ran to Naeun.

"Naeun-ssi..." I stood behind her.

"Leave me alone...." I heard her crying. I gave her my umbrella to cover her from the rain and ran to pick up her stuffs. Her things are all wet, I can also see Tiffany's belonging all scattered on the floor, so I gathered all their belongings and took them into my house not caring that I am all wet.

"Naeun-ssi, come to my house and dry yourself, you are all wet."

"Why can't you just leave me alone!" She gave me her icy cold glare at me but failed as her eyes are all puffy and red.

"I won't leave you alone in this state." I stood behind her and hugged her tightly to cover her from the rain. She struggled but gave up eventually as I'm stronger at her.

"Cry it all out, you will feel better." I turn her around facing me and hug her tightly lending her my shoulder. She hugged me tightly and cried loudly. It makes my heart hurt so badly seeing her cry. I just stood there hugging her sheilding her from the rain. Awhile later, she stop crying and looked at me.

"Feeling better?" She nodded her head.

"Okay let's get you in and dry up." I pulled her up and pull her to my house.

In the House

"Why are you treating me so good?" I made some hot cocoa for Naeun to warm up herself.

"Because you are my friend and friends will help each other when someone is in need." I see her tearing up again.

"Okay let's stop crying and get you dried up." I went into my room and get a change of clothes and towel for Naeun to wash up.

"Go and take a bath and sleep because we have classes tomorrow." I place the clothes into the bathroom and pushed her in.

I went into my room's bathroom and wash up as I also realize that I am fully wet. When I came out from the bathroom, Naeun is already done washing up.

"Be quiet yea cause my sister is already asleep." I dragged her into my room.

"Yein?" 

"Yeah, she fast asleep already. You can sleep on my bed." I pushed her to sit on my bed.

"What about you?"

"I can always sleep on the floor, I've always wanted to sleep on the floor but Yein just doesn't let me do that." She just laughed at my comment. Cute.

"Go to sleep okay? There's school tomorrow." I tucked her to bed and turn off the lights. I went out to the living room to get Naeun and Tiffany's belongings and dry them up in the laudry room. Then, I took a matress and place it beside my bed and sleep.


Yuri's POV

How can that ugly piece of just beat my mushroom. Yes, my mushroom. Tiffany Hwang is my mushroom because she is always clumsy like a mushroom and cute and only mine. No one can touch what is mine. I dragged my mushroom to my house.

"K-Kwon....stop....it hurts..." She struggled but I held her tighter.

"Why did you not fight back? Why?" I looked at her worriedly. I have the urge to cry but Kwon Yuri will never cry in front of others.

"I....got used to it...." She looked down and I followed her gaze and I saw that she is bleeding everywhere.

"Don't move, I'll bring you to my house." I carried her with bridal style and walked back to my house.

In the House

"Wait here, I will get the first aid kit." I ran to get the first aid kit in my bathroom.

"It will be a little pain, bear with it okay?" I took out the ointment and put on the ointment on her wounds. I know she is in pain as I felt her grabbed on my shoulder tightly.

"Hwang Mi Young, when that women hits you next time, hit her back fight for yourself do you get me?" I told her sternly.

"Why do you even care, shouldn't you feel happy that I am in pain like you've always wanted." She started to tear up.

"I....." I got speechless. I never wanted to bully her, I just want her to know my existence.

"Why do you even care for me, I am a no one for you....." 

"No!!" I cut her off. "You are not no one, you are my everything. I never like seeing you in pain, I never like to fight or even bully you, I just want you to see me, know my existence but I used to wrong way. I did all this because I like you! Can you hear me, I like you Tiffany Hwang Mi Young. I liked you since I don't know when. You are always in my mind in my dreams and slowly even in my heart. I just can't get you out of me." I held her hand and put it at my chest. "And now, my heart only beats for you, so please don't say that you are a no one to me because you are my everything. My heart beats for you, I breathe for you and I only live for you.........Tiffany, can you please be my girlfriend? Let me be your knight in a shining armour forever standing in front of you protecting you from everything that will harm you. Can you please let me be the one in your memories not matter if it is happy or sad, easy or hard, can you please let me always be beside you facing everything together?" She nodded her head and cried.

"Shhhh.....don't cry, you should be happy." I smiled at her and wipe off her tears.

"Thank you Yurwree-ah." She smiled brightly at me for the first time ever showing me the prettiest eyesmile of the world.

"Now now, you have some explanations to do." I got her a cup of water and hear her explaning why did she got beaten up.


Yein's POV

I woke up early in the morning with Ji-unnie's earphones. Thanks to it, I can sleep comfortably.

"Ji-unnie wake up." I shook Ji-unnie softly and I heard a soft hmm, so I assume she's awake and went to the bathroom to wash up. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Ji-unnie still sleeping. I sigh and shook her harder.

"Ji-unnie wake up, class is starting soon." She still turned around covering her head with the blanket. So I just jumped up and sat on her while shaking her to wake her up.

"Naeu......YAH! JUNG YEIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard the door open and saw Ji-unnie walking into the room changed into her uniform.

"WAIT!! If Ji-unnie you're here then....." I turned around and saw Naeun unnie sitting up on Ji-unnie's bed glaring at........me. I stuck out my tongue and ran out of the room to the dining room to eat breakfast and before Ji-unnie and Naeun unnie came out of the room I ran out of the house leaving a note and ran to school.

At the Bus Stop

I am sitting down to wait for the bus to arrive so I can go to school but then I saw a black sports car stopped in front of me. The window rolled down and I saw Mijoo....my prince in a shining armour.

"Hey princess, I'll drive you to school today." She came out from her car and pulled me to the other side and opened the door for me to go in. She closed to door and ran to the driver's side. She sat in and climbed over to help me put on my seatbelt and stole a kiss from me and sat back down and started to drive. My prince charming.....always makes me blush. I smiled while thinking back what happened yesterday.

*Flashback*

I went back to the classroom after lunch and I saw someone lying on the table beside mine which I assume was my seatmate, Mijoo.

"Erm...Mijoo right?" I saw her sat up and turned to face me and I saw her grinning at me.

"Yep, I'm Mijoo, Lee Mijoo. And you must be the new girl, Yein right?" I did not expect her to know my name. I didn't know why but I always blushed when I see her smiling at me.

"Yeah, I think you're cool just now." I changed the topic to prevent her seeing me blush.

"Hehe, sorry to let you see those kind of scene....but you should get used to it though." She scratched her head feeling embarassed. I laughed whole-heartedly seeing her in this state and I saw her smiling at me which made me blushed again.

"I like you. Be my girlfriend." I turn over and see the Minho guy standing behind me.

"Sorry, but I'd liked someone." I turn over to face Mijoo and rolled my eyes which made her laughed softly. Minho grabbed my wrist harshly and turn me around.

"I'm not asking you, I'm just telling you." He pulled me up harshly and pulled me out of the classroom. Suddenly, I felt someone pulling my other hand preventing Minho to pull me out. I turned around and was it's Mijoo. I smiled at her and she winked at me which make me blushed again.

"Lee Mijoo, mind your own business." Minho growled at her angrily.

"I am minding my own business. You are touching MY girl and no one touches MY girl." She punched Minho harshly which made his grip loosen and pulled me out of the classroom, running to the rooftop.

At the rooftop

"Thanks for saving me." I smiled at her.

"Anything for my girl." She smiled and winked at me which made me blushed again.

"Jung Yein, I know it's too fast and we just known each other for not more than....." She look at her watch and looked at me again. "an hour but can you be my girlfriend?" I stunned as I never expect her to ask me the question this early. I blushed while nodding my head.

"YAY, Jung Yein is now my girlfriend leave her alone ers." She hugged me and turn in circles.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Baby Princess, we're here." She opened the door and led me out of the car.

"Gomawo Wangja-nim" I kissed her cheeks and ran to class while blushing.


Sorry of not updating for so long but here's the newest chapter.

YAY The QUEENS are back with PARTY

Anyone excited?

Subscribe and comment.

*Nicole over and out*