Chapter 1

Your Light That Led You Out Of Hell

Eunji’s POV

“Mimi, let’s go get ice cream together.”

“Neh, let’s go.”

“Eunji, be careful!”

Crash!

“No!!!!!!”

 

“Unnie…Eunji unnie…” A soft voice woke me up.

“Ji unnie are you okay? You are sweating.” My sister looked at my with a worry expression. This dream has been following me ever since my twin sister, Jung Eunmi’s death. I kept thinking that it is my fault because if I look at the road, I will realize that there is a car speeding towards this direction and Eunmi wouldn’t have ran to save me.

“Neh Yein-ah, let’s wash up and go down quickly. Don’t forget that we are transferring to SCube High School today, your Fany-unnie will be waiting for us at the front gate.” I smile at Yein and push her into the toilet while I go to another toilet to wash up. After washing up, I saw Yein already done and sit down at the dining table waiting for me.

“Sorry to keep you waiting.” I smiled at Yein and ran to the kitchen to cook breakfast for us.

 

At SCube High School

“Yah, Jung Eunji why are you guys so slow, the class is almost starting.” Tiffany ran to us and pulled us to the registration room to get our timetables and stuffs.

“Jung Yein, I hate you. You are younger than me by two years but you get to be in the same class with me.” I wrinkle my nose to make an angry face at Yein.

“Cause I’m smarter than you Pabo-unnie.” Yein stuck her tongue at me.

“OMG Eunji-yah Yein-ah we have the same classes for English, Music and Dance.” Tiffany said feeling excited.

“Fany-unnie, calm down. I have all the same classes with Ji-unnie.” Yein stuck her tongue at Tiffany.

“Hmph, meanie.” Tiffany crossed her arms and pouts.

“Erm, sorry to interrupt your bonding time, but should we be heading to class now.” I said feeling neglected.

“OMG we are running late for goodness sake.” Tiffany pulled Yein and me to our first class – English.

 

No one’s POV

English Class

“Ms. Hwang may I know why are you late?” Mrs. Kim asked Tiffany.

“Mrs. Kim sorry I’m late. I was waiting for my friends, they just transferred here today.” Tiffany said apologetically.

“You are forgiven. Go back to your seat.” Mrs. Kim said.

“By the way, Mrs. Kim, can my friends sit behind me so I can look after them." Tiffany requested.

“No, I will get a place for them.” Mrs. Kim said and Tiffany just went back to her seat feeling sad.

“Class there are two new students in your class. Girls please introduce yourself.” Mrs. Kim said.

Yuri’s POV

“Hwang, having fun being scolded by Mrs. Kim?” I smirked at Tiffany.

“Shut up.” Tiffany said and I just looked at the two new students.

“My name is Jung Eunji and this is my sister Jung Yein.” The short girl with eyesmile like Tiffany’s said. My head feels heavy for a second. There are pieces of flashbacks going around my head and I started to feel headache. In my flashback, I saw a little girl with eyesmile, which I don’t know who smiling. I snapped back to my senses and hold my head tightly.

“Kwon, you okay?” I saw Tiffany looking at me worriedly.

“Mind your own business.” I snapped back at her.

 

Eunji’s POV

“Eunji, go and sit with Ms. Son. Ms. Son please raise up your hand.” I looked around and saw a goddess raising up her hand. I was stunned but I snapped back to my senses after realizing everyone staring at me. I walked to my seat beside the goddess.

“Hi, my name is…”

“Eunji. I know I heard it just now.” The goddess said coldly.

“What’s your…”

“Naeun. Son Naeun.” She said and I just kept quiet.

 

Yein’s POV

“Yein you will be sitting with Mijoo, Mijoo can you please raise up your hand?” I saw no one raising his or her hand and I saw a girl lying down on the table sleeping.

“Lee Mijoo! Wake up at this instant!” I heard Mrs. Kim shouted which shocked the class including me.

“Screw you, mind your own business.” I saw the girl, which is as tall as me stood up and shouted at Mrs. Kim.

“Lee Mijoo, apologize now.” Mrs. Kim said sternly.

“In your dreams old lady.” I saw the girl, whose name is called Mijoo carried her bag and walked out of the class cooly.

“I’m so sorry for just now. You just sit beside the place where Mijoo left just now.” Mrs. Kim smiled at me feeling embarrassed. I just walk to the seat beside the table near to the window. I took out a sticky note and stick it on the table in case if I sat on her place and she is mad at me.

 

I’m new here. My name’s Yein, Jung Yein.

I’ll be sitting outside. You can sit beside the window.

It’s easier to sleep and comfortable.

I’m sorry if I sat on your seat.

-Yein


Sorry if its too short, I'm still thinking about the plot so....yeah.

What do you guys think? Leave a comment and I will consider it

                                  *Nicole over and out*