chapter 1

My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun ray was coming through into the window and then struck into Suho face. His body started to feel the warming from it, He can’t hold it much longer, his eyes started to make a move and gently opened with sleepy on his face.

Suho sight still blur, he grabbed his glasses and yawned. Suho wore his rounded glasses and awake from his slept. ‘Yawnnn, this really feel good’ Suho stretching his arm into his legs. He started to move to his door bathroom and grabbed some towel before moving.

'Good morning Oppa!'

'Oh, good morning Naeun' Suho smiled and passed that girl.

'Wait a minute!!' Suho just realised that a women with a wings was on her back just greet him on this morning. 'Is this dream again, what is she doing right here?' Suho slapped hardly on his cheek. 'Ouch, this is hurt! This is not a dream at all' he shocked. 'That's mean she is real?' Suho gently looking at his back.

'What's the matter Oppa?'

'Please tell me that this is just a dream?' Suho said to himself and stepped back slowly to the door.

'But this is not a dream Oppa!'

'H-How you do that!!'

'Do what?'

'Do that, reading my mind just said right now?'

'I'm an angel! We do can read all mind right now!' Naeun eyes sparkle and beaming until Suho froze when saw that.

'Wow' Suho was impressed by the beautiful who was standing in front of him.

'What is it Oppa? you look blah blah blah blah~'

Suho didn’t heard that, his sight just looking at the beautiful girl that was talking to him right now, her smiled, her figure and her face was totally perfect for being an angel. Cause by that, he totally lost right now. ‘Who is this girl, if she my angel. She must be totally upset to choose me as her friends right now but why, why she didn’t run away?’ Suho sigh. As usual when he tried to talk with a girl, they usually run away from him but right now, a weird beautiful girls was standing in front of Suho and mumbling about him.

'OPPA! OPPA! OPPA!…'

'Huh what, what's going on right now?' Suho was back from his daydreaming. He heard Naeun shouted calling him when he totally lost by her great facial look.

'Yah, you don't heard what I just said! Don't you?' Naeun pout.

'Those lips, a pink plump lip I just saw was totally gorgeous' Suho thought. He also doesn't realised that his cheek was turning to red. Is he blushing? Of course he does. Those smile by Naeun was totally cute and it can't be resisted by Suho sight.

'Suho?'

'Huh, did you say something again?'

'Yah, what's wrong with you! Ugh.., I need to say that from the beginning again!' Naeun stomped her feet childishly.

Suho kept looking at her attitude. Its different than he thought, every girl will run away after talking with him. But this time it just different, this girl is not running away. Besides, this girl being childish around him. Suho feeling about her was also different. ‘Why she need to be close with me?’ Suho frowned. ‘Is she blind or what?’ Suho thought. To many question was popped out from his mind.

'I'm not blind. Besides, if you don't realise that I am an angel and angel can heard everything you just said about me?' Naeun smirk.

Suho looking at her curiously, a glowing halo was flying on her head, she has a big wings was on her back and shining sparkle was around her body cause by that Suho just realised that~

‘She is a real angel’ Suho shouted. He is now, standing in front of mystical creature that everybody praised for. The angel, the creature that can heard our wish, our praying and also see us everyday.

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude at you' Suho immediately bowed to Naeun.

'Hey..hey, there is nothing to be afraid of?'

'No, you should mad at me because I don't have any manners in front of you!' Suho frowned. 'Because of that I deserve to get a punishment from you!'


Suho was getting nervous, his hand shaking and his throat was dried that time. He felt uncomfortable with his attitude, just because he being a rude with an angel!

'Hahaha, Oppa. Don't worry, I don't think that's a rude, I guess?' Naeun chuckle when saw how scared was Suho that time. 'Besides, you look adorable' Naeun smiled toward to his face.


‘Huh, a-adorable?’ Suho in puzzled. He totally lost right now. ‘Last night, he said that I’m a cute! Is she really blind?’ Suho thought. He stood up from his bowed and raised his head to look at the angel.

'I'm not blind! And I really mean it' Naeun pout again.

'Yah, don't read my mind. That's really creeping me out!' Suho said and make Naeun laughed.

Suho looking at Naeun laughing, her voice was soft and by her voice laughing was totally peaceful even it was louder.

'Oh, am I too loud now?' Naeun stopped when she saw that Suho was staring sharply at her.

'N-No, you look great!'

Naeun frowned when she heard that word was out from Suho mouth. ‘Great? What are you talking about now Oppa?’ Naeun chuckle.


‘Yeah, what am I talking about too. She saying loud not her plain- looking!’ Suho awkwardly looking at Naeun. ‘I mean your voice laughing is great!!’ Suho chuckle and his head looking at his feet.

'O-oh thank you' Naeun bowed to Suho politely.

That bow was totally made his heart racing, no girls was allow him to be close but this angel was totally insane. She is nice, polite and she has a great smiled that what was Suho thought.

'Y-your welcome!' Without realising again his cheek was blushing …. AGAIN!!


Naeun awake from her bowed and looking into Suho face but what she just saw that, Suho face was in terribly red. ‘Is he sick!?’ Naeun thought and came toward to Suho in front.

'Why is your face become red, are you sick?' Naeun pinched Suho cheek and check his fever on Suho forehead.


Suho mind was driving crazy right now, his heart was pounding when that girl in front of him, worrying about his condition right now. ‘Sick, this is not a sick but totally disaster!’ Suho shaking his head.

'D-Disaster?' Naeun shocked. 'What's the disaster that you just said too!'


‘No no no, I said Disaster? Stupid I am, I said I’m fine!’ No I’m not fine, I’m totally out of mind right now! Suho gave her a weak smiled.


‘A-alright then’ Naeun let out a big breathe of relieved before looking back to Suho face. ‘Oppa, don’t you suppose to take a shower right now?’

Suho look at his clothes, wearing colour blue pyjamas with unicorn pattern on it. ‘A shower! How can I forget that, there’s a lot of work I need to do at campus right now!!!’ Suho shocked. ‘Naeun, please wait okay…. Hurmm, you can do anything that you want in this room. I go to my bathroom first!’ Suho immediately enter his bathroom.

'Oh okay?' Naeun froze when Suho didn't let her to speak first by enter his bathroom.

Suho close his door and locked it properly, ‘okay there is an angel was walking around my bedroom.. What should I do now. I can’t react like normal when she around me… I’m never bring an angel came to my place before…. What am I saying right now!! People never bring the angel into their house. That must be crazy! And to think that again, I’m never bring any girls before to my house. Ugh, so hard!’ Suho murmured. ‘What should I do now?’ Just sigh that Suho did. Sigh because of his courage will be their boundary right now. He totally scared to talk with a girl even though it was an angel!


**

Meanwhile, Naeun was listening through the door and heard everything that Suho just mumbling so much. ‘Wow, he’s really a problem!’ Naeun thought. ‘He feel uncomfortable when around by girl. This is must be hard now!’ Naeun sigh. ‘Just calm down and be nice to him. He will get what he want and also your Naeun!’ Naeun eager back to her but only worried that Naeun was thinking right now. ‘What if he turn to be crazy after this?’ Naeun bit her down lips. ‘Don’t thinking like that way Naeun, don’t give up. I know that you can do it’ Naeun was already fired up when she said like that.


Naeun sat on Suho bed, looking around the corner of that bedroom. ‘So, this is the feel to be human huh?’ Naeun looking sharply at Suho stuff and touched everything what was the things that he found on her first sight. ‘What is this? This looks kinda~’ Naeun held a boxer, A DIRTY BOXER! ‘Untidy things!’ She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter