Prologue

My Fallen Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho smiled beaming in the glow on this morning, you wanna know why? He is gonna confess his first love to a girl that he love so much since he was in a kindergarten a long time ago but that time he doesn’t have any courage on him but now!… Now he is 19 and all the courage that he wanted a long time ago already inside him, in his deep heart.

On 14 February, the day of girl and boy will gonna show their true love by sending a bouquet of flower and chocolate with the heart shape on it. This is the perfect time for Suho to confess his first love. ‘Valentine day’s is the perfect time for all people showed their love right?’ Suho thought.

Suho is a nice person, friendly and smartest but he is kinda…. Geek, Strict and a bit clumsy?

For your information is, Suho is just like an ordinary person that wearing a rounded glasses. He had a physical problem on his eyes, Simple plan and unpopular? Everybody just closed on him because of his brain. He is also poor and he is scholarships student. He realised that everybody just using him around but what should he do? He can’t do anything about it. He was wanted a miracle! Miracle that gonna changing him someday but….it just useless to think about it because there is no miracle for his life, only encouragement… Encouragement to let him kept going forward.


‘Why is life bringing it to me when I have nothing on me?’ That was make Suho sad when everybody that he love was gone when he was 16 years old. His parents dead because of accident car. Suho had been transfer to foster home for orphan kid. His life was perfect there until he being left by his friend. No one was accept him as their son but he didn’t care about it. Now, he is 18! He can be independent person and leave all the sadness past behind. All he knew that is started with a new life all by himself.

 

**

Suho was in his room, packing his stuff and carrying a bunch of flower on his left hand with a small chocolate on it. He was arranged the flower with the beautiful colour and all he is lover favourite colour. ‘Red, pink and also purple’ Suho bright smiled was totally showed him that how was happy he is when he did that.

'Okay wallet, check. Flower, check and chocolate also check!' Suho carrying those stuff on his hand. He put his rounded glasses and wearing a simple black hoodie with a Jean pants on him.

His heart was pounding as he move out from his house. He cycling his old bicycle to his lover house. It doesn’t that too far but hard to take a walk from his house. He decided to take his bicycle to go there.

 

 


**

♪Give Me XOXO L.O.V.E ♪
♪You’re My XOXO L.O.V.E ♪

Suho singing a song with happy tone on it. He can’t wait to see his lover reaction after Suho confess it. He cycling with gently and the wind was totally blew softly until it brushing Suho bang hair. He started to feel something new will come to his life. He doesn’t care if it bad or good but with his eager he can felt that his lover will accept him as her new partner of her life

'Tiffany just wait for me!!' Suho shouted lightly when he was cycling. Suho really love Tiffany. Even though, he know that girl was a rich, wise and also popular than to compare to him but he knew that girl has a feeling on him since they both know each other when they still a kid yet. Well, Suho always helping her around if Tiffany was in trouble. So, there still can proof her confess to him right?


A few hours of cycling, Suho finally made it to Tiffany’s house. His mind is driving crazy and his heart beating faster than ever as he stop in front of Tiffany’s door house.

'What should I do now!' Suho hand shaking badly when his hand trying to reach the doorbell. 'Okay, calm down Suho! You can do it!!' Suho thought and pushed the doorbell.

 


*DING DONG*

'Coming!!'

Suho heard a soft voice coming through the door. ‘It is~

'TIFFANY!' Suho shocked.

'S-Suho?' Tiffany frowned as she opened her door and Suho standing on her mate floor.

'Hurmm T-Tiffany!? This is my special homemade. T-Take it and there is something I need to tell y~' Suho didn't finished his word until~

'Tiffany, what are you doing there. Why are you taking so long?!' Another girl yelled at Tiffany.

'Oh its nothing Seohyun, just there is someone here?!' Tiffany reply rudely.

Suho frowned when he saw that girl was felt disgusted on him. ‘What’s going on here?’ Suho thought.

'Hmm hmm, why is Suho at here?' Another girl interrupted their conversation and it was Taeyeon.

'Oh I just wanna some space with Tiffany right now' Suho saidly with low voice.

Tiffany frowned. ‘What is it?’ Tiffany said with rude on her voice and strong gaze on Suho face.

'Why did he bring a flower on his hand and a chocolate? Did h-he tried to Confess?!!' Seohyun shocked.

There was a silent moment until the girl was laughing on Suho.

'Hahaha, don't tell me that you accept him. Tiffany?' Taeyeon chuckle.

'Yeah, he is poor and weirdo. That's will make your reputation down from top you know!' Seohyun making fun of Suho.

Suho didn’t care about them. All he know that he wanted to hear it by Tiffany and not them!

'I-Is that wrong to confess?'

'Oh look, he really love you Tiffany! He just admit that' The girl shocked.

'Euw, go away weirdo. Did you see yourself on the mirror in this morning. You are nothing for her or any other girls you know!' Seohyun shocked.

Suho ignored them again and just made an eyes contact to Tiffany but he just saw that Tiffany trying to avoid him. ‘Did she don’t like me?’ Suho eyes was turning red but he hold it from tears was running down to his cheek.

'Tiffa~'

'LISTEN HERE SUHO!' Tiffany voice become louder and it can be heard that a hate was mixed on it.

'I DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL!!' Tiffany shouted.


Suho heart was crash into a hundred pieces and his eyes can’t hold it anymore.’ Why Tiffany, Why?’ Suho thought.

'W-why?'

'You hurmm…?!' Tiffany rolled her eyes.

'Because you are ugly, weirdo and poor. Just look at you, you don't have any nice clothes to wear and that's!' Seohyun pointed her fingers to Suho bicycle.

'That's the worst bicycle that I've ever saw and for your information, This is a new generation and a year now. What kind of a boy that will bring his girlfriend out with a bicycle?' Seohyun pinched Suho cheek and smirk on him.

'Yea just go away dude and never disturb her!' Taeyeon shouted.

Suho look into Tiffany once more again.

'Tiffany, I'm always helping you around and we both always spend our time together. D-Dont you have a feeling a bit to me?'

'No and go before my boyfriend kill you right now!' Tiffany gaze was become more serious.

'You are ugly and poor! Just go away. Why don't you go after a girl same like you!' Tiffany shouted.

Suho stepped back when heard that. ‘She has already a boyfriends!’ Suho sigh.

'I'm sorry again and I will never disturb you anymore!' Suho bowed and tears was running down on his cheek.

'Goodbye weirdo!' The girl was laughing and closed their door.


Suho cycled his bicycle and cycling it faster and faster to get out from there as far as he can.

 

 

 


**
‘WHY, WHY!!’ Suho crying loudly. He was in his room, he felt sad, embarrass with himself and also angry. ‘Why is life so Cruel to me! Whyyy~’ Suho rest his head on his desk.

'And this! This is the worst thing that I've ever made!!' Suho throw his bouquet of flower to the trash bin beside his desk.

Suho dream was already gone now. ‘Why I need to live anymore and why!’ Suho hide his face on table with crying.

Suho can’t think properly anymore, his mind was getting lose it control and his heart was felt so hurt. Suho accidentally wishing for something dumb!

'I WISH I HAVE MY OWN ANGEL TO MAKE ME PERFECT!' 
Suho praying a lot that time, his tears running down to his cheek. ‘Please please!’ He sigh.

Suddenly, he realised that he being crazy right now. ‘Stupid Suho! What are you wishing for?! You know that’s not gonna happen too!’ Suho chuckle. ‘That’s why they call you weirdo, I am weird!’ Suho rested his head again.


After a few minutes of crying and hopeless, suddenly, his eyes was getting sleepy and he can’t hold it much longer. He suddenly close his eyes and sleeping his head on his desk.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter