[2/2]

6 AM

Seunghyun woke up feeling the sunlight peek through his curtains. He cursed at himself for forgetting to close them last night. He looked out the window and could see the sun rising. It would be a beautiful day. The clock on his nightstand said it was 6.01. He got up and checked himself in the mirror, he had no where to go that Saturday, so he decided to leave his looks as they were.

 

After pulling on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt he found himself opening his door to the backyard. His dog, named Charlie, jumped up to him greeting him happily. Seunghyun bent forward to pet him, but the dog ran away and looked at Seunghyun like he had something to show. Seunghyun lifted his eyes and in the middle of his yard sat a stranger.

 

Seunghyun moved closer, to the clearly drunk stranger.

    “Excuse me, but what are you doing in my backyard 6 in the morning?” Seunghyun asked the man who started petting Charlie. The sun shone perfectly on the strangers face when he answered.

    “Aren’t dogs wonderful? They can’t tell other people what a weirdo you are,” the stranger laughed at himself before throwing up at Seunghyun’s feet and probably blacking out.

 

Seunghyun was shocked, Charlie was barking. What was he supposed to do? A stranger had out at his feet. A very handsome stranger on top of that. He must have been in his yard for a while, since Charlie seemed to know him. Seunghyun sighed. He couldn’t leave the stranger there, could he?

 

After a lot of struggle he finally got the other male inside on his couch. Seunghyun had found a wallet and a phone. The phone didn’t help him much, but he found an ID in the wallet.

    “Kwon Jiyong, born August 18th 1988,” he read out loud to himself. He moved his eyes from the ID picture to Jiyong’s face. He was handsome, there was no doubt in it.

 

Charlie jumped around Seunghyun’s feet while he prepared breakfast. His thoughts were clouded. Why had Jiyong walked into his yard? He woke up from his thoughts when he smelled his egg burning and he cursed silently. Quickly pulling it off the stove made kim knock over the cup of coffee he had placed on the counter. The coffee spilled everywhere, and Seunghyun cursed more.

 

The sound of his cup hitting the floor had woken Jiyong up. Seunghyun heard moving in his living room when he was done cleaning up.

    “ what did I do,” he heard a small panicked voice whisper. Seunghyun got up and coughed, which made the younger one jump up.

    “I am so sorry if I caused you any trouble I didn’t mean it,” he looked at Seunghyun with panic filled eyes.

    “Relax, you out in my yard, I couldn’t just leave you there, maybe you remember your friend,” Seunghyun pointed at Charlie who was sitting on the floor near Jiyong.

 

Something seemed to click in Jiyong’s head because he nodded silently to himself.

    “I should go, there’s no need for me the be here, I have caused you enough trouble,” Jiyong explained. The younger of the two picked up his phone and wallet and moved towards the door.

    “No, stay. I want to hear your story,” something in the young man made Seunghyun curious. He had met many people in his life, but Jiyong was something else. There was just something about him, Seunghyun didn’t know what, and that’s what he wanted to find out.

 

Jiyong stopped, no one had ever wanted to hear his story, it was just always him slurring it out in a drunken mind. No one ever volunteered to listen. Until now.

    “Are you positive? Because if I was you, I would stay as far away from me as possible,” Jiyong laughed and looked down, he found himself strangely attracted to the man. Seunghyun took a deep breath and nodded.

“Yes I want to hear it, so please, sit down, do you want anything to drink?” Seunghyun managed to get out. What had he done?

    “Some water would be nice, thank you,” Jiyong smiled and moved back to the couch and sat down.

 

Seunghyun got back and sat down on an armchair opposite from Jiyong. Jiyong sipped on the water bottle Seunghyun had provided him with.

    “This will take a while, and please, tell me if you want me to stop, no one has ever made it to the end,” Jiyong shuffled around a bit before finding a comfortable position. Then he started.

 

Seunghyun sat quietly and listened, Jiyong told him everything. Jiyong told him about how his parents didn’t care about him, how his grades dropped, how he lost his friends and then, how he started drinking. It started a few years ago, only on the weekends. Nowadays it was everyday, to get rid of the feelings, to make them disappear.

    “Why do you want to get rid of your feelings? What feelings are they?” Seunghyun suddenly asked. Jiyong took a sharp breath. Could he tell this man what he had done? Hell, he didn’t know his name. He didn’t care, he needed to get it out.

 

    “It wasn’t exactly feelings, it was the fact that I didn’t feel anything, alcohol dimmed the emptiness and filled it with sadness, it was better than nothing,” Jiyong tried to hold back his tears, this was going to be harder than he had tought.

    “The sadness caused me to start hurting myself, I still haven’t stopped that, it’s a dangerous path I ended up on, the worst one, because it led to a failed suicide attempt,” Jiyong smiled through his tears, he must have looked pathetic. That’s when he broke down. He cried for what felt like forever.

 

Seunghyun moved from his seat next to Jiyong and hugged him. Jiyong had had it worse than he had imagined. A few minutes ago he looked like a strong man who did what his heart desired, now he looked like he had been broken into a million pieces, and there wouldn’t be a way to fix him. Jiyong felt the comfort from the other male and felt safe, safer than he had felt in a long time.

 

When Jiyong finally stopped crying and got a grip of himself ha started laughing. Seunghyun looked at him surprised, why was Jiyong laughing in a situation like this.

    “Taking pills and drinking alcohol didn’t kill me, and now I’m here crying in a handsome strangers arms, how pathetic,” Jiyong talked more to himself than to Seunghyun.

    “It’s not pathetic, you deserved to get everything off your chest,” Seunghyun smiled and Jiyong, something in the younger male made his heart beat louder.

 

    “I don’t even know your name, this is stupid, I should really go, thank you again,” Jiyong got up, and once again moved towards the door.

    “Next time you feel like hurting yourself, dying or you want to get drunk, please come here, I want to help you,” Seunghyun blurted out. Why did he say that? He was just a friendly stranger to Jiyong.

 

“Thank you, I will, expect me to be back tonight then, Mr. Stranger,” Jiyong said before opening the door, he turned his eyes back to Seunghyun’s once more.

“My name is Seunghyun by the way, now I’m not just a stranger anymore, right?” he answered Jiyong with a smile on his lips.


When Jiyong had walked out Seunghyun remained staring at his door even after Jiyong had walked out of it. He already missed Jiyong, the hug and Jiyong’s sad eyes. Was he really going to come back. Seunghyun doubted it. Secretly he was praying to whatever higher power that existed that Jiyong would come back tonight, he wanted to see the younger one again. Hell, he wanted more than just see him.

 

 

---------------------------

A/N: This was supposed to be just two parts, but I think I can't end it here, can I? So yes, I will write an epilogue or something more for this, don't worry xx thank you for the subscribers, I can't believe it reached this many already, I love you all!