Epilogue

6 AM

Jiyong found himself missing Seunghyun. He had visited the man several times. He didn’t drink anymore as much as he used to. Seunghyun made him feel wanted. Instead of hurting himself and his body, he found himself walking towards Seunghyun’s house several times a week.

 

Seunghyun loved it when he found Jiyong sitting on his front step when he came home from work. He had started thinking about giving him a key of his own. It would get colder soon, and he didn’t want the younger to freeze while waiting for him.

 

Jiyong loved how Seunghyun made him feel wanted. Every visit to the older one’s house was different. It all made his life seem worth something. By simply watching movies, or just hanging out, Jiyong found himself smiling. This is what he had needed the whole time.

 

Seunghyun found himself cooking a meal for himself, Jiyong hadn’t visited him in a while. He missed him. He missed how he could light up the whole room with his smile. He made some extra food, who knew, Jiyong could turn up any minute.

 

Jiyong walked faster, he craved the presence of Seunghyun. He might have also developed a crush on him. He cursed to himself, he couldn’t like Seunghyun, or he could. Seunghyun would never like him back, that was the problem.

 

Seunghyun sat down and started eating, his thoughts went back to Jiyong, he really like him, did he have a crush on him? He shaked his head, Jiyong still saw him as a friend, he had to. He looked down at Charlie who slept on the floor and he smiled.

 

Jiyong’s thoughts raced through his head. What would it be like to be with Seunghyun? It would be everything he wanted. Jiyong smiled at the thought of having a life with Seunghyun. As Seunghyun’s house came into sight Jiyong started running.

 

Seunghyun finished his meal and sighed. He wanted Jiyong to be there with him. He wanted to admire his face, and everything else about him. Everything about Jiyong was admirable. How could he not like him. Suddenly, someone knocked on his door.

 

Jiyong heard Charlie barking inside, and Seunghyun yelling a “hey!” at his dog. The footsteps came closer to the door and Jiyong felt his heart stop. He would get to see Seunghyun again. Everything was good now.

 

Seunghyun pulled the door open, and as he had guessed, Jiyong stood there. With a stupid grin on his face, the grin Seunghyun loved. Seunghyun found himself getting lost in Jiyong’s eyes, he felt the urge to pull him closer.

 

Jiyong stepped inside and the door shut behind him. He stood strangely close to Seunghyun. The he did it, he leaned in for a kiss, he almost stopped, but his lips met something. Seunghyun’s lips. Jiyong smiled into the kiss.

 

Seunghyun didn’t know what he was doing, but he loved it. The kiss was everything he needed. He wanted it to last forever. Nothing was missing from his life. He felt himself smile into the kiss and felt stupid as he pulled away but his smile was returned.

 

Jiyong smiled at Seunghyun, he didn’t remember the last time he felt this happy. Happiness felt like a whole new feeling, it felt like his chest was going to burst and his cheeks hurt from smiling. He wanted it to be like this forever.


Both young boys stood there smiling at each other, everything was as they wished. Nothing could stop the love they had for each other. Yes, they loved each other, but were too shy to admit it, who could have know that one morning at 6 a.m. could lead to this.

 

 

 

----------------------------

A/N: it is over ;w; I hope you all enjoyed this! I really liked writing this whole story! Thank you for reading xx