Shopping

My Magic Sketchbook [Hiatus]

When the lunch break bell rung, signalling the start of lunch break, endless streams of students rushed out of their classrooms to the canteen.

Jung-ah found a seat in the canteen after buying a plate of pasta and sat down after lightly brushing off morsels of food which may have been left by the previous person who used the table. As the first spoonful of pasta were about the enter , she heard someone call her name softly. Jerking her head up, she saw her best friend, Naeun, with a meek smile on her face.
"I was wondering if you were free to come shopping with me after school today," Naeun said.

"Sure, why not?" Jung-ah replied with a bright smile.

Naeun then sat down on a seat opposite of Jung-ah and put her lunch box on the table. While eating, Jung-ah and Naeun conversed with each other about what they would do after school among other things.

Soon, a bell started ringing. On instinct, both of the girls stood up, cleared the used utensils, cleaned their mouth with a clean napkin, said goodbye and walked back up to their respective classes.

After school, Jung-ah waited for Naeun at their designated meeting point : outside the main schoolgate. Soon, Naeun rushed out, panting hard.

"S-sorry... a... teacher... was.. reminding me to hand up the essay I had to do by this week," Naeun said, in between breaths.

"It's okay, we can go now! Where are we going?" Jung-ah questioned.

"I know of this new mall... It's quite far away, so we'll have to take the bus. You have your bus card, right?" Naeun answered, with a hint of breathlessness still there.

"Yep, I have my bus card." Jung-ah replied, showing Naeun a card she took out of her pocket.

The duo then walked towards the bus stop and took a bus to the aforementioned mall.

----------

apologies for not updating for so long! i didn't update because i was away on holiday for 22 days. and when i came back, i didn't felt like updating. lol