More Problems

My Magic Sketchbook [Hiatus]

"They are exhange students, dad. I volunteered to accomodate them," Jung-ah said, with a weak smile.

"Ok. I see, daughter. Bye! I have to go to collect newspaper now! Take care of yourself. Call me if you need anything," Mr. Yang replied and then he left the house.

Jung-ah talked to the boys, getting to know them better and how they came about, but apparently, they could not remember anything that happened before they came. Asking them about the dream, they said they vaguely remember seeing a silhouette of a girl. Jung-ah told them that the girl was most probably her and she remembered their faces in the dream, so she was able to draw them out.

Soon, it was time for dinner. Jung-ah prepared a simple dinner for the boys and yourself and the boys ate the food deliciously and they seemed to genuinely enjoy the food. Seeing their happy faces also made Jung-ah smile and feel happy inside. 

At that moment, Jung-ah remember telling her father that the six boys were exchange students. What will she do to fake the boys as exchange students? There's no identification documents on them. So she can't register them for the school. And if she did, who will pay for the school fees? The questions kept on coming.

Suddenly, Jungmin broke Jung-ah's train of thoughts by nudging her slightly in the shoulder.

"What?" Jung-ah asked, suprised.
"What's on your mind? Why do you looks troubled?" Jungmin asked, looking concerned.
"Oh. Nothing, really." Jung-ah replied, trying to look nonchalant.
"Ok... if you say so. I'll help do the dishes. You go rest," Jungmin said mildly.

Upon hearing what Jungmin said, Jung-ah walked to her room silently. 

"What do you think is wrong with her?" Hyunseong asked in a troubled voice.
"I'll go check on her!" The Jo twins said in unison.
-----
"What's wrong noona? Why do you look so troubled? Do you need help?" Kwangmin said in a tentative voice with Youngmin nodding in agreement.
"Remember today? I told my father that you guys are exhange students. But you wouldn't be able to go to the school without any identification documents." Jung-ah said, finally opening up.
"That's easy! Since you drew us into reality using the sketchbook, I'm sure you can draw the indentification documents!" Youngmin replied, sounding confident.
Jung-ah looked at Youngmin with gratitude, almost on the verge of tears.
"I should have asked you earlier!" she shouted.
----
Jung-ah arranged the sleeping arrangement; Donghyun and Hyunseong on her bed, since they were the oldest. The remaining four sleeps on the blanket-covered floor while Jung-ah sleeps in the living room's sofa.

After getting ready for bed, the group of teenagers soon fell into a deep slumber.

And then a ghost came and killed all of them. lol

--------
A/N: Longest chapter so far because of all the conversations :/