two.

of coffee, books and internet

 

TWO.

 

“Did you seriously just scratch your scar?”

Yunji lifted her head and stared at the girl in front of her. “Yeah, it itches” she shrugged. The amused friend chuckled at her behaviour. Once again, her attention was glued to the book in her hand, a cup of caramel latte as her companion in her own world. They were sitting at the very back of the café, the purpose was to study, but it was bestowed upon us human that it is in fact – a fact – that concentrations are bound to leave no matter how much we tried to keep it together. Procrastination wins.

So there was Yunji, sitting crossed legs on top of a chair, her physics notes set aside as a book of fiction set in her hands instead. “Mira, don’t you dare to give me that judgemental look. I know you’re scrolling through tumblr.” Yunji gave her friend a knowing look as she paused to sip her drink. “Ugh I’m caught.” The said girl closed her laptop.

“Hey, it’s getting late” Mira took a glance on her watch. They’ve spent more than they should. Yunji perked up at the mention of late, she didn’t have a curfew, her mother never set her one but not wanting to be a guest for trouble she had set herself a curfew. It was to come home before the sun sets. Well, it is dangerous and scary to walk home alone at night.

Agreeing with her friend, the two packed their belonging and walked to the exit. Being as the clumsy kid she was, she had forgotten her key set on the table. She rushed to get it back and speed-walked through the line that was getting long at the counter and managed to bump her shoulder against one of them.

“Oh!” she gasped in surprised as her hands reached out in instinct to catch the gadget that almost reached the ground. “I’m so sorry” she said quickly as she extended her hands to the owner.

“Ah… It’s okay, thank you” His deep voice had managed to capture her attention as she lifted her head and met his eyes for a moment. A spark of familiarity ran through her the longer she stared at him. It was only when he reached to retract his phone from her that she snapped back.

“I’m sorry again” Yunji apologized for the second time, a shy smile graced her lips as she shrugged off the feeling and bowed to the man, making her way to the exit just to apologize again for making her friend wait.

 

 

Loose red strands of hair was all it took to have his attention. He was too focused on his phone that he didn’t see her coming and that surprised him, unintentionally letting the small device slipped through his grip. That was also the time he caught a look of the red head that bumped into him. It wasn’t flaring red, rather it was reddish brown that it took you two glances to fully acknowledge the colour.

She had it in a loose bun with few loose strands and when she lifted her head, only then he could see her face clearly. She has a pair of brown eyes that turned out to be menacing the longer he stared into them. He had also noticed the jersey she was wearing, the short and the scar that graced her right knee. It wasn’t an unpleasant sight, rather it was stark appealing to him.

Without further ado, he blinked and thanked her for saving his little precious device. Despite the cracked screen, it was important to him. He had bowed in response when she bowed to him, though staring at her wasn’t necessary, his eyes had decided to trail her figure until she walked through the door, escaping his radar.

“Why were you staring at her like that?”

Himchan had to step back when the younger one questioned him, he was too closed. “Youngjae, you’re too close” he nudged his arm to the younger’s chest to make a space between them.

“You haven’t answered my question.”

“I don’t know” Himchan shrugged as he unlocked his phone “I have no excuse.”

He could feel the younger’s judging stare before feeling him walked closer to him. “Hyung, if you’re reading her blog again, share with me!”

Youngjae wasn’t the nosy type but if he was to be nosy, it was when Himchan was busy reading his favourite blog. Apparently, it was no secret to the other members that he loved reading this one particular blog and the other members seemed to catch up with him too.

“Ugh read it on your own!” Whined the older, he had waited for a new post and just when there was, he had to fight his dongsaeng for it. After endless bickering with the latter, he had managed to concentrate on his phone as soon as they sat by the window.

That day, Kim Himchan had a smile on his lips. He had fallen again for her words, maybe for the girl as well.

 

 

 


02 : 47
For you.

Beauty has no extend. We do not have the right to limit the true definition of beauty. There is beauty in everything, I believe there is. We have beautiful nature to look at, beautiful people we have yet to meet, beautiful places we have yet to discover. Scars are beyond beautiful, it symbolizes the victory of your battle, birthmarks are the proof that you’re born with natural beauty and your smile is the most powerful and beautiful thing in this world, you’ve gone through ups and downs to be here today, but you’re smiling. You’re the winner!

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTES;

I actually wrote a long entry for the blog
Then I realized it's too long lol
So I ended up summarizing them into a paragraph
I hope everyone gets the message
I also hope you enjoy reading this!
Thank you for keeping up with me 

Also for taking your time to read this