Chapter Four

INCARNA

On Tuesday, December 01, 2015 07:07 PM, Mikka T Tan wrote:

 

A bright coffee sky greets Mayumi as she wakes up on Alex’s lap after having a memory recollection.  She carefully moves her head away from the conqueror’s lap as she notices that he is in deep slumber.  Her finger brushes his golden brown hair and admires his delicate ivory skin.

 

“So pretty…” She couldn’t help but to say it out loud, waking him up.

 

Alex gives her a cold gaze and because of that the cocoa-skinned girl felt anxious. She then, turns away from him but he hurriedly grabs her arms so she would fall on top of him. Her deep hazel-eyes widened in shock. She struggles consistently to unlock herself from the great emperor but his strength consumes her, making him the in control of the entire situation.

 

“Eve… Tell me, what kind of memory did you see?” He fondly whispers to her while his eyes are close. He is probably savoring the moment. “Is it the garden of Eden? Who was with you? Adam?” He opens his warm eyes and Mayumi could not stop but to admire this creature before her. Although, it’s clear that he is molesting her but who cares? He’s hot!

 

“S-stop please…” She puts all her strength just to chirp at him. “I’ll tell you everything but please, I can’t concentrate if I’m like this…” she said, while her voice starts to stumble as she could feel her heart racing like it’s going to burst.

 

He finally sits up like an obedient school boy and stares at Mayumi, waiting for her to tell him everything she saw. Mayumi, on the other hand couldn’t believe that gorgeous emperor would obey such commoner’s demand.

 

“Were you teasing me? “ She inquired with an annoyed tone.

 

“I just wanted to know if you are soft but you’ve disappointed me as you are very firm.” He sincerely said without a mark of hesitation. “But I like you scent… It’s very rare… like the perfumes we used to have in Macedonia” He smirks while looking straight to her deep hazel-eyes.

 

“It’s easy for you to say! Ikaw kaya ang yakapin ng pagkatagal tagal tapos bubulungan ka pa sa tenga. Manyak ka talaga e! Kung hindi ka lang pogi! Nako!” She thought furiously as her voluminous lashes glimmers.

 

“So what was it?” He asks to change the topic

 

“I don’t know, it’s a bit blurry. I was running around in a beautiful garden five hundred times prettier than this garden…  Well, no offense okay? “She pauses a bit. She tucks her long black hair to make room for her incredible lashes. “So ayun nga, the garden was very pretty---“

 

“Do you think it’s the Garden of Eden?” he concludes cutting the charming maiden’s story off.

 

“I could be… I was running around, looking stupid with a bunch of animals. I suddenly heard a voice calling me. The voice called me Eve…  I felt chills all over my shoulder and I don’t know why. After that, a copper toned guy came, his build was good… looks like he’s been working out. He was dressed like those guys in the bible… you know? Old Testament clothing.” She explains casually.

 

“Adam…” He concludes again just like a ten year old on a variety program. “What happens next?” He asks eagerly.

 

“It was weird because I got transported to a temple I was wearing a white and gold satin dress… I looked like a queen.” She looks at him puzzled.

 

“It’s probably Cleopatra’s memory. It might have mixed up with Eve’s, but you just have to take note of the genuine ones okay? “He reminds her then he stands up as it is time for supper. “Let’s get going, it’s time for supper.” He offers his hand to the baffled girl and pats her head then whispers “It will be alright, just remember what the professor said about keeping this a secret. Don’t trust anyone” He assures her gently.

 

“Well, at least I can trust you.” She smiles calmly while looking at his eyes with assurance. Then she sees him covering his nose using his right hand his face is slightly flush while looking away from her.

 

“L-lets go…” He orders as he immediately turns around at the enchanting Eve. Mayumi tries to catch up at him but he walks faster so she sees herself jogging beside him. They reach the main hall of the enormous mansion and sees Leon Bonaparte starring at them.

 

“What the hell are you guys doing?!” He howls at them while his eye brows meet at the center. He looks at Mayumi, “Why are you jogging this late?” After that, he turns to the Great Conqueror who is beaming red and almost losing composure. “And you sir? Are you alright?” He attempts to reach Alex’s forehead but fails to touch it due to his dwarfism. “Fool! Lower your upper torso!” His French accent is manifesting further.

 

Alex submitted like a young French soldier. He does not seem to care what Leon wants to do. “I’ll go see my mentor.” Alex says calmly then he excuses himself to Mayumi and Leon.

 

“What’s his deal?” Mayumi asks in an awkward tone.

 

“I don’t know. “ He turns to Mayumi and gives a huge grin at her.

 

“You’re being creepy little man.” She warns him as she steps back and her fists is ready to punch him anytime.

“As my favorite quote goes… Never interrupt your enemy when you know he’s making a mistake… hee hee” He laughs devilishly as he turns to Mayumi expecting her to join his cinematic nonsense.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“I’m dying with her around…” bashful thoughts of someone that fades in the darkness

 

 

End of chapter 4: Unraveled