Chapter One

INCARNA

 

 

 

 

Hide message history

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 9:01 AM, Mikka T Tan wrote:

 


Mayumi finds herself in a tight situation; she can only hear the voices of the three men talking to each other. She can smell the salty sea and feel the hot air. There is only one place she could be..

 

"D-dagat! OMG, tapos itatapon nila yung bangkay namin! Paaanurin para palabasing biktima kami ng red tide." She thought while in deep sweat.

 

 

Fear started to crawl down her spine as she hears an unfamiliar voice entering the area. She thought he might be the "boss" that those guys are talking about.

 

 

"Take the blindfolds off...” the man said in an uninterested tone.

 

 

Mayumi couldn't believe it but right after they take off her blindfolds, she saw four heavenly creatures. So astonishing, she finds herself drooling then blushing at the four guys.

 

 

The one in the middle was sitting on a barrel of wine as if it was a throne. He is resting the right side of his chin on his right fist. He looked like a prince with a snobby royal attitude-- maybe it's because of his hair extending up to his shoulders. His eyes are like diamonds, it sparkles but it looks cold. Then she saw an oriental looking guy but she knows that he is not from her country. His skin is very pale and has a deep black hair. She almost mistook him for a girl, if it weren't for his thick dark eye brows and Adams apple. A small guy caught her attention because he is very loud and cranky. As she scans the little one, she concluded that their heights might be the same, or maybe he's just an inch taller than her. He looks like a teenage boy trying to be an adult. His face is very angelic due to his blue eyes and blonde curly hair. Somehow, Mayumi finds a devilish aura in this guy. She doesn't know why. The last one was the tallest, he has ivory skin and golden brown hair, his eyes are like the afternoon sun, very warm yet it can melt you. He seems to be timid but Mayumi thinks that he is just observing. He looks like he comes from a lineage of novelties. He is leaning on the wall with his arms crossed looking at each lady then he met her eyes so he gave her a curious look.

 

 

"Jusko, kung kasing gandang lalake lang din naman nila eh di kusa na akong sasama." Mayumi told herself while having a major nose bleed.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" the oriental guy said. He gave her a handkerchief to clean her nose.

 

"Yeah, thanks it must be the humidity." She replied but she couldn't look back at his worried eyes.

 

"Huang! Get your of that filthy woman!" the small guy shouted. "She might not be like us." He warned him.

 

"Alex, let's start the initiation... I have a feeling that she is one of these ladies." The prince said calmly to the ivory skinned guy.

 

 

So they started the "initiation process". There are a total of five women abducted including Mayumi and the purple dressed lady. Each of them has a glowing circle beneath them. All of the girls are going hysterical because the symbols started to dance around the circle until they lose consciousness.

 

Several minutes after, the five women had markings all around their body. It’s as if the symbols that flew earlier around the circle left the a mark on different parts of their body. So the three men examined each marking.

 

 

"These three girls are nothing but ordinaries! Not special!" The small guys said while teasing the ladies he examined. "I'll go and ask Dr. Braid to erase their memories."

 

"Marcus, this girl wearing a purple dress is Hatshepsut. Her markings say so...” The oriental guy said to the Prince.

 

"Finally! Someone from the ancient era! If she recalls everything she can lead me to-" The prince said excitingly but he was interrupted by the ivory skinned guy.

 

"Marcus... This girl...” The ivory skinned guy said, fascinated at Mayumi. "I can't decipher her codes...” He shows Mayumi's markings on her nape to the prince.

 

 

The prince stood up and walked towards them. He brushes her hairs to see the markings and examine it thoroughly... "! I haven't seen this marking before. Are you sure Alex? You're older than me so you should know more." He said in a confused and anxious tone.

 

"Would I ask you if I knew?" He said sarcastically. "Let's bring her to the mansion so that my mentor can examine her." Then the ivory skinned guy carried the unconscious Mayumi on his arms.

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Mayumi gradually opens her eyes and she saw a man in his late 40's wearing a white coat and scribbling some words on his note pad. She tries to reach the glass of water beside the bed as is very dry.

 

 

"Dok! Nanaginip po ako... May apat na poging kumuha sakin...” She said in a hoarse voice.

 

"Talaga? Mga ganito ba ka pogi yung nakita mo?" The man said as he points the guy with a golden brown hair and ivory skin. He seems to be a bit tired as his eyes are about to shut. He looked at Mayumi with full curiosity. He has been beside her the whole time.

 

Mayumi's eyes widened, she couldn't believe its all true! At first, it was the abduction then dancing letters. It was too much for her! She feels collapsing again.

 

 

"Hey! Don't pass out on us missy!" The old man said as he offers some water to Mayumi so that she can regain some strength. "You are special" He said to Mayumi. "Alexander please shut the door and the curtains. I've discovered something outstanding!" He eagerly ordered the confused tall guy.

 

 

"T-teka!I-I mean wait! Who are you people? Why do you abduct women? Are you some sort of syndicate or something?" She said as she leans her back on the headboard of the bed.

 

"Let me introduce myself. My birth name is Francis but I am Also Aristotle. You can call me Aristotle if you'd like to." The old man said in a cheerful voice. He looks like he doesn't care about his appearance because his hair is really messy. He looks reliable due to his sincere smile and lively eyes. "And he..." The old man points to the ivory skinned guy. "He is known here as Alexander the Great! My glorious student who conquered-" got interrupted by Alexander.

 

 

*coughs* "Just call me Alex..." He said then he touches Mayumi's nape. "You see this professor? This is her marking and it's very alien to me and Marcus."

 

 

Mayumi blushed as she is not use to others touching her nape. She closes her eyes and sees wonderful scenery. Huge mountains full of trees that bare different kinds of fruits. There are majestic animals running along the grassland. She finds herself smiling so Alex though she is into physical interactions.

 

He bowed down and blew at her nape, teasing Mayumi. She stopped day dreaming as Alex dragged her back to reality. As she opens her eyes she saw him looking at her with an interested smile. It seems that she has caught his attention for a while. She then realized that Alex did something naughty to her, so her lightly bronzed cheeks turned brightly red.

 

 

A little embarrassed she warned him, "Hoy kuya hindi porke mukha kang model ng H&M eh pwede mo na akong manyakin!"

 

 

Aristotle giggles and murmured to Mayumi. "Pasensya ka na. Kasi ganyan talaga yan kahit dati pa. Pero wala siyang masamang intensyon."

 

 

"B-But he could have asked me to show my nape instead." She replied

 

 

“I guess she didn't like it. You're hard to tame." He smirked ay Mayumi. "You didn't tell us your name.."He sounded like he was instructing her to intorduce herself.

 

 

"It's Mayumi."She turns to the professor. "Why did to say i'm special? Ang plain plain ko po kasi. Sobrang tipikal yung itsura ko." she protested.

 

 

"You don't have the slightest idea! You my dear are the reincarnation of Eve! The first woman on Earth! Do you know her story?" Aristotle asked.

 

 

“According to the holy bible, she was created from Adam's rib..." she recited

 

 

"She ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden so God banished both of them, thus resulted to the creation of mankind..." Alex continues.

 

 

"Correct! Eve's reincarnation means sin. We have to protect it at all cost because this may lead to chaos." The wise philosopher added.

 

 

"So, if she's that root of sin then should we just kill her? What's the need for protecting something despicable?" Alex said in a very confused tone.

 

 

"We see kindness in every situation, not all light is good and not all darkness is evil." The teacher preached his admirable student. "Remember what I have taught you in the Temple of the Nymphs in Mieza." he gave a serious glance at Alex.

 

 

Alex has no choice but to follow his mentor. He trusts his tutor more than anyone else; He just hopes that Aristotle won’t regret his decision after hearing the whole situation. Tears started to fall down from Mayumi's eyes. She doesn't know why but she felt helpless. Is she really destined for death? Everyone will die but if her life would end, she wants it to be God's will and not because she is being acknowledge as a pest in society.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER ONE: FATED OCCURANCE